Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 (1454 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / Must The Next President Be A Northerner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by alexhl(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm just being curios

1: Fayose

2: Buhari

3: Tinubu

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by eezeribe(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
OK
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by alexhl(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
My mind is constantly on 3 i don't know why

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Don't we have better choices or must it be these same people
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by chimerase2: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pls is 2 jubril or buhari
Amu confused here lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
None
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
None

Saraki I said number 1 for me

Followed by Atiku
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by cosby02(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
God forbid any of them

7 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by MistadeRegal(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
chimerase2:
Pls is 2 jubril or buhari
Amu confused here lipsrsealed

Savage.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by godfatherx: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
None of the above
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by donsteady(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Would prefer GEJ
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Mrjo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
No 1 cus three squre meal gurrantee. Remenber stomach infersructure

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by tifebobo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
None of them is qualify to be the next president....
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Desyner: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
None. If I must choose Bubuhari it is.
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Ballack1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fayose
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by TheKingIsHere: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
None

They are all useless
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by bedspread: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by daveP(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
1)Bad
2)Badder: But is he not cloned already?

3)worstest; thus the distance from 1&2

Obviously we've always chosen one with the lesser even since 99
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by ensodev(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
fayose is not mature enough to be our president.

buhari......can't do better than worst.

tinubu.......can't do better than being a fair governor he was and a good politician he is, but definitely can never be a good president.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by shaibu123: 2:38am On Oct 10, 2017
None of the above
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Okanokan(m): 3:22am On Oct 10, 2017
We are safer with Fayose.
Buhari gave a new meaning Nepotism, and divided Nigeria on religious and ethnicity. Tinubu imported the JAJANWEED ideology into Nigeria via Apc.
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by kn23h(m): 3:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Okanokan:
We are I am safer with Fayose.
Buhari gave a new meaning Nepotism, and divided Nigeria on religious and ethnicity. Tinubu imported the JAJANWEED ideology into Nigeria via Apc.

Fixed.

If you can tell me 5 things Fayose accomplished in Ekiti state, I'll send you #1k.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Okanokan(m): 4:02am On Oct 10, 2017
kn23h:

Fixed.

If you can tell me 5 things Fayose accomplished in Ekiti state, I'll send you #1k.

Thanks for offer of #1k, i dont need it.
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by kn23h(m): 4:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Okanokan:

Thanks for offer of #1k, i dont need it.

Okay do it for free. Name 5 achievements.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by TheKabal: 5:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Buhari has the highest probability if he re contest

But events show that he is likely not to.

After that it's Buhari's candidate but he likely will not endorse except he has too. He rarely cares what people think and has a laissez faire attitude.

So it leaves APC.. PDP does not have a chance, for presidency not whole Buhari is alive. Regardless wether he endorses or not the majority will look to APC for a candidate.

Osinbajo chances grow slim with each allegation against APC except with BuBu' s endorsement it might be hard.

Saraki though still a regional politician has shown that he can "consolidate" power. It is important to "consolidate" power. Trump has issues today because he struggles to "consolidate" power.

Saraki can consolidate. He is too anxious but can consolidate given the chance. The governor's are not as strong as they used to be especially because of the events in the east. So the east will have to go with the flow.

IPOB made it worse for eastern governors. Even Rochas the belle of the politics of eastern extraction suffers from the dirt Nnamdi kanu has swept into the eastern politics. Orji Kali remains strong. Take note: Orji and Rochas have strong northern roots. Orji was instrumental in Nnamdi Kanu's release. Without his intervention, Kanu would have to catch a grenade to secure his freedom.

But to influence Nigerian politics without obstacles, you need to have obvious ties to the three major ethnic groups. Jonathan's presidency has made it four. grin

So, though Osinbajo is married into power (Awolowo) and has courted new age influence (Tinibu) he still lacks a credible tie to the major group's in Nigeria. Though, he is respected in the SS.

Tinubu is too old and slow. Will depend on his henchmen and only has western henchmen to do his bidding so he is OUT.(Regional influence)

Fayose is the class clown cheesy. As usual the class clown gets away with most of the crimes a regular student will receive punishment for. Fayose only wants to negotiate. lipsrsealed He will get that, but only if he can assist gubernatorial, and senatorial aspirants win in 2019.

Remember the class clown is welcome to any gathering. If he can offer more than laughs, he can choose the next clown and obtain a seat for himself among the kings. Fayose can only this by sponsoring or supporting as many PDP - blue bloods to political office (a la little finger; sic game of thrones) which he has shown he is not.

That leaves Saraki. He has consolidated the Senate and the lower house. By proxy he has consolidated an indispensable part of Nigerian politics.

His utterances in support of IPOB was a big blow to his
reputation in the north and conservative parts of the SS (Edo land). But if he can consistently show that he will only stand by the constitution and when it is required sideline the constitution for empathy sake. He stands a chance.

But only if Buhari will not re_rerun. Osinbajo's chances grow slimmer with each negative connotation attached to Buhari.
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 10, 2017
cosby02:
God forbid any of them
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
None

They are all useless
cool
Re: Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria? 1, 2, Or 3 by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Lolzzz$$

So na only yorubas good for president

I would rather vote for buhari or burn my voters instead of. Voting for a yoruba as president

Signing in from east

(1) (Reply)

Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. / Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor / Senate President Saraki Speaks On His 2019 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.