Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (61206 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by ifex370(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
EponOjuku:

I met one girl here on NL, we got talking and became very close. I asked her out and she told me she was going to think about it. She has thus friend who she 'innocently' tells everything to. Every little thing I do for her, she tells that one. She asked her friend and her friend told her to decline that I wasn't serious and wanted to take advantage of her. This is a girl who I was really serious about even took her to my parents' home once.

Last 3 months, her phone got bad, she called me with her friend's phone. About 3 days later, her friend chatted me up, did as if it was a mistake, but you can't send a Watsapp message to a number without storing that number.

Long and short, she has been consistently telling me denigrating things about that my friend. Even she offered to use her money, buy foodstuff and come cook for me last weekend, I stylishly pushed her away.

The funny thing is that if I hint that my friend, she won't believe it, but I have Watsapp chats and call logs to prove it.

My babes girlfriend has invited to her lodge to come stay with her for weekend... 3 good times.. I turned it down...

My babe has not even come to my house for once...

If I cheat now, they'll say I'm wicked

21 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Reason why I hide my man from friends... Bîtches b wanting what u getting. Hate that ur backstabbing friend pls. hope u gave her a resounding slap?

Well if you have a trustworthy guy that won't be a problem, if you can't trust your friend then I guess it's time to change friends. Besides people can't steal anybody from anyone the other person has to make a choice.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Adaumunocha(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
EponOjuku:

I don't need to block. As I have refused to answer her, she'll get the message.

For me, I've learnt life lessons on keeping my mouth shut. It's very important.
That's noble of you then. Tell ur friend to b weary of that her friend o

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Adaumunocha(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
pcguru1:

Well if you have a trustworthy guy that won't be a problem, if you can't trust your friend then I guess it's time to change friends. Besides people can't steal anybody from anyone the other person has to make a choice.
My dear if Judas can betray Jesus, then know anything is possible. We all learn from past experiences.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
My dear if Judas can betray Jesus, then know anything is possible. We all learn from past experiences.

Well true sha
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by muller101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
schumastic:
That bf of yours is the MVP of the year, for him to cheat on you with your bestfriend and still make you fall in love all over again.

@muller101, please check the register for her man's detail so we can upgrade his status.

Guys this are one of the reasons why you need to hit it hard all the time and always show care as well, so they won't have any other choice but to come back for more wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, lagos Branch.
I will do just that . grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by mypains: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me. My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him. Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break. Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry

Both of you don't deserve each other. I will be here when you will create another thread.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
This Guy sha.
Pple get time ooo, see as them dey reply am.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
schumastic:
That bf of yours is the MVP of the year, for him to cheat on you with your bestfriend and still make you fall in love all over again.

@muller101, please check the register for her man's detail so we can upgrade his status.

Guys this are one of the reasons why you need to hit it hard all the time and always show care as well, so they won't have any other choice but to come back for more wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, lagos Branch.
chewing stick cheesy

Long time bruh
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
There is something I have come to understand about girls. In the early stage of the relationship you 'll be one chasing her all over the place but after a year into the relationship, she will be the one running after you.

That's why I advise my brothers if she's trying to be difficult don't be worried play the fool when you eventually win her heart, the case will be the reverse.

With persistence you can get any girl of your choice, but make sure she's worths it.

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by EponOjuku: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
ifex370:

My babes girlfriend has invited to her lodge to come stay with her for weekend... 3 good times.. I turned it down...

My babe has not even come to my house for once...

If I cheat now, they'll say I'm wicked

grin grin

Unfortunately, it must have been your babe who advertised you to her friend thinking she's sharing good news.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by chillychill(f): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
EponOjuku:

you don't girls sha she will stylishly enta ur life before u no it.. Lry her no ur stand now so dat ull b free from d bitch.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by ifex370(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
EponOjuku:

grin grin

Unfortunately, it must have been your babe who advertised you to her friend thinking she's sharing good news.

You just made me realize sth...

You're absolutely right

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me. My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him. Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break. Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by schumastic(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
jamarifox:
chewing stick cheesy

Long time bruh

How are you sis grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
schumastic:

How are you sis grin
doing good bruh.
Rememeber my old profile right?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Pat081: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op sorry to say u re nt well at all just because ur boyfriend slp with ur friend wot of if he slp with ur sister n join ur mum nko ?? will u kill urself
ggrin:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by thewritingtodo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Oh i gotya op,say no more.You slept with your gf best friend,so what? grin grin

Lol, I like how your brain works.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
ggrin:
you're the bitch here and your boyfriend's the hoe....
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Next2Bezee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Funny OP, you kissed another guy while u guys were fighting and ur here playing victim. You think you can just wipe the kiss off like that? Chai fear girls o.

The moment you have something to hide from your man, sister u have cheated already. Besides your best friend appreciates and values what you don't.

You cheated, He cheated. You can either suck it up and move on or just kuku leave him for another girl.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by fatymore(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Relationship on break.. Ask in AL relationship now a school or senate session
Please cut ties with him.. Assuming it another lady you don't know it better but your stu.pid bestie... It a no for me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by AuroraB(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op is a 'he'
So.....
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by fatymore(f): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Funny OP, you kissed another guy while u guys were fighting and ur here playing victim. You think you can just wipe the kiss off like that? Chai fear girls o.

The moment you have something to hide from your man, sister u have cheated already. Besides your best friend appreciates and values what you don't.

You cheated, He cheated. You can either suck it up and move on or just kuku leave him for another girl.
so sex is equated to kissing now abi
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by schumastic(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
jamarifox:
doing good bruh.
Rememeber my old profile right?

I think so, am using your dp just to guess.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
ggrin:
i see Bleep the living hell out of him
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Tetero9(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
He may be your boyfriend but certainly she is not your best friend !

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by fabulouscj: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
OP u sure say na only kiss u kiss abi u do the other one join

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Duru009(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
I gues u are naive wen it comes to relationship. Just take a break pls!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by gulfer: 4:39am On Oct 10, 2017
OK, you were on break, have you resumed and which school is that grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Mrkumareze(m): 4:44am On Oct 10, 2017
1-1, you kissed another man and he had sex with another babe. Just live on, you guys are in the same shoe
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by 9japrof(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

Hahahahaha and you are really keeping your mouth shut by blabbing on a public forum

Fake niggas every where, remember you said you met this girl on nairaland. So there is a higher percentage she sees that cos she's here on NL

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.