Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (61180 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by tolanibae(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Go your separate ways

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Both of you took a break so you guys can sample...Both of you are infidels. It shows you cant do without sex when you are with members of the opposite sex.

He that comes with equity must come with clean hands.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by ggrin(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Gustavo404:
Wetin man eyes no go see for this NL. .rin'thread sef dey make fp shocked
shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by talk2percy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Super story, u haven't really told us what happened between u and the guy u said u kissed...
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by manci(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
bab what bad If you share it with you're best friend it will not finish
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... stories that touch.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Ediomo12(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin It seems dat u don't knw hw 2 romance your boyfriend, so dat was why.........
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Mckandre(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fake story just like the ones in her profile. Don't waste ya time advising her
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by lilmax(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
you kissed someone

kiss equates sex

you don't have the right to be angry....it's either you continue with the relationship or break up
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Imowo: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
See wetin make FP........shame
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by mediagenius: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
schumastic:
That bf of yours is the MVP of the year, for him to cheat on you with your bestfriend and still make you fall in love all over again.

@muller101, please check the register for her man's detail so we can upgrade his status.

Guys this are one of the reasons why you need to hit it hard all the time and always show care as well, so they won't have any other choice but to come back for more wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, lagos Branch.
Certified weyrey grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by zudozz: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
I PITY ALL THIS GIRLS WEY DEY TAKE NONSENSE MEN SERIOUSLY..If they tell u d number of other women he has slept with u go get heart attack..Na only ur girl friend own u know u still dey talk..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by joeeee240(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
schumastic:
That bf of yours is the MVP of the year, for him to cheat on you with your bestfriend and still make you fall in love all over again.

@muller101, please check the register for her man's detail so we can upgrade his status.

Guys this are one of the reasons why you need to hit it hard all the time and always show care as well, so they won't have any other choice but to come back for more wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, lagos Branch.

GREETINGS FROM LAS VEGAS BRANCH grin

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by joeeee240(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:
shocked

EM . YOUR BOYFRIEND LOVES YOU. IT'S JUST SEX TO HIM . TRUST ME. THAT'S HOW MEN ARE. I'M SURE THE SEX IS GOOD YEAH? AND BY THE WAY IS THAT HIM ON YOUR DP? smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by dasauce(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

The funny thing is that if I hint that my friend, she won't believe it, but I have Watsapp chats and call logs to prove it.

@ the bolded.. Don't do it Chief.. A simple snub should send the message.. Be a good man!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by 2buffagain(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't believe this story.

Rokiatu the baddest.
You still dey here? Still hot too. Pepper dem mami. kiss

@OP
You kissed someone else didn't you? So what's the problem?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by FrankGiel: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry
Depends on how u found out... If he told u.. Good! Continue.. If otherwise, then u might need to re-evaluate the entire relationship. Not saying u should break up
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Brugo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your friend was just something light for him. You know, just some light snacks since you were unavailable.

Don't fuss over it. grin

They were drunk at least. not intentional.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by joeeee240(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

I met one girl here on NL, we got talking and became very close. I asked her out and she told me she was going to think about it. She has thus friend who she 'innocently' tells everything to. Every little thing I do for her, she tells that one. She asked her friend and her friend told her to decline that I wasn't serious and wanted to take advantage of her. This is a girl who I was really serious about even took her to my parents' home once.

Last 3 months, her phone got bad, she called me with her friend's phone. About 3 days later, her friend chatted me up, did as if it was a mistake, but you can't send a Watsapp message to a number without storing that number.

Long and short, she has been consistently telling me denigrating things about that my friend. Even she offered to use her money, buy foodstuff and come cook for me last weekend, I stylishly pushed her away.

The funny thing is that if I hint that my friend, she won't believe it, but I have Watsapp chats and call logs to prove it.

ABEG WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU HINT WHO? HER FRIEND OR YOUR FRIEND? AND WHAT IS HINT?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Exjoker(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
You don't need any advice from me on what to do. How can my girlfriend slept with another man not to talk of my friend and I should still have feelings for her No no no I'm not that dumb
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
2buffagain:

Rokiatu the baddest.
You still dey here? Still hot too. Pepper dem mami. kiss

@OP
You kissed someone else didn't you? So what's the problem?

2buff? shocked bruh I haven't seen you in like forever. Good to see you. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Enoma222(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry

mumu girl if dis boy later dump u nor cry ooh because yuh have see d kind of person he is now and you dont want to do anything about it
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by waldigit: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:

Both of you are birds of the same feather and you badly need JESUS.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Mohhitt: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by FindaHousehelp: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
8 Signs That Your Husband Is Sleeping With Your Househelp

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by MRZEUS(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:

I dnt bliv dis story but if its d truth jst knw dat once insyd d temple 4eva a member. He's still gonna bang ur best 4rnd ova nd ova again cox ur 4rnd is a bitch nd ur bf is a dog so dey are beyond repair. My advice is 2 jejelly dump both of them cox such company can b dangerous.

*my experience my advice*
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Sunkyphil(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Aye nse iru e,no b new thing
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by oglalasioux(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
The greatest adventure known to mankind is sex. It's not interesting when it's just the same person. If you are sincere you will admit to fall into same temptation if the roles were reversed.

Once you tell people how good your man is don't be surprised they will want to taste it.

Besides you have to grow up. That thing called cheating is a universal law. We are just being hypocritical about sex. Having multiple sex partners will happen. Live with it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by joeeee240(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:
Every gal fantasizes about her best's friend's BF.every gal wants her best friend's man.that's because of 2 reasons: 1.amazing men are hard to find and the fact that this man has "qualified" to date her best friend means that he has proven himself to be amazing already.he has been "certified" to be quality,by a third party.that's like a meal u get to eat without all the hustle of cooking (i.e that's a good man right in front of her without her having to go thru dozens of losers)
2.Women want their best friend's BF coz women never really have friends.Just competition.its the reason pretty gals hang around ugly gals or let me say,That's the reason why every group of gals has that one pretty gal and the rest are avarage.the hot one can't stand competition from other hot gals.so she finds avarage gals to keep around her.she doesn't want competition.
I make it my mission to always f*ck my girlfriends' friends.women are good keepers of secrets. And women are easy forgivers.coz sex to them means NOTHING!!!!!

YOU SEE A VERY SECURE COMMENT grin. YOUVE LEARNT FAST. 97% ACCURATE. SEX DOESN'T MEAN NOTHING TO THEM. YOUR ILLUSTRATION PROVES IT. GIST ME HOW YOU LEARNT YA SKILLS. BOOKS DEY?HOWEVER 97% IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS :

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Rajosh(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
op receive sense in Jesus Name.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:

If he failed to tell you then how did. You hear of it ? If you were married and he had slept with her would you walk out on him? Prepare your self ...majority of men break trusts ..some even go as low as sleeping with the maid

How ever ...first of all dump the friend ,this shows she can sleep with your husband forgive her but dump her
Aa for your guy ..hmmm I can't say ......I feel you should do back ground check on him to see if he is a serial womanizer .,..beat you do it else it might affect your future could really have been a mistake ..a man is a man ,dear ..I don't advocate for women to tolerate such how ever I don't advocate for women to walk out of their men for affairs .a man is poly gamous by nature but there us a limit he should never cross .

Think deep if you feel you should dump him go ahead .. But dump that gal no matter what dump her
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by MaestroID(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:

Misplaced Priority I must Say
And this made FP... chai, When der are more important things happening like
Monkeypox
Rise in cost of Garri
South Africans killing Nigerians
missing $26billion
Dollar Still not coming down to 150Naira....

You are suffring from misplaced priority.... Na ur boyfrnd n Bestfrnd way still dy chop each other you dy wori about.. Smh!!!!!
No go hustle better ur life,,,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.