Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (61207 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Ufranklin92(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Seems rare now has another meaning.

He just want to straf that lady
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Sike(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by omoelerin1: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2017
ubunja:
Every gal fantasizes about her best's friend's BF.every gal wants her best friend's man.that's because of 2 reasons: 1.amazing men are hard to find and the fact that this man has "qualified" to date her best friend means that he has proven himself to be amazing already.he has been "certified" to be quality,by a third party.that's like a meal u get to eat without all the hustle of cooking (i.e that's a good man right in front of her without her having to go thru dozens of losers)
2.Women want their best friend's BF coz women never really have friends.Just competition.its the reason pretty gals hang around ugly gals or let me say,That's the reason why every group of gals has that one pretty gal and the rest are avarage.the hot one can't stand competition from other hot gals.so she finds avarage gals to keep around her.she doesn't want competition.
I make it my mission to always f*ck my girlfriends' friends.women are good keepers of secrets. And women are easy forgivers.coz sex to them means NOTHING!!!!!
see as this one finished ladies
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Cannonleo(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry
boyfriend, girlfriend

Common variable=friend

If friends abide everywhere and everycorner therefore friends can be changed = change your friends
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingfanak:
Go and do thre.esome with him and ur best friend

Why are girls stingy like this

nairaland una dey craze abi
bad guy but to be honest with you i can't sleep with multiple girls.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Pearl05(f): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2017
You don't have a boyfriend nor a best friend but you knew not.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by thewritingtodo(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You like that stupid brain

Guy wetin she do you na.. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
bad guy but to be honest with you i can't sleep with multiple girls.
it is simple as abc.
it is not necessary they are both present
you can tell one to wait outside
after, you done with the one inside ...you tell her to call the on outside

very simple
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by shumuel(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry

The simple rules of Karma in a Relationship.

You smile at the opposite sexx, karma will make him/her get kissed

You kiss, karma would make him/her get romanced

You romance, karma would make him/her get sexed

You sex, karma would make him/her get mad sex + pregnancy.

You sex + pregnancy, karma would make him/her get married

You get married, karma would make him/her find the best suitor for marriage + good job + travel abroad+ twin pregnancy + e.t.c

Anything you do, karma always multiply it 10 times more, and rob it on your face.

So, ggrind, tell the truth, was it only kiss you kissed grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
There are too much lies here

But to be candid, your friend have been dreaming of fucking your boyfriend long time ago. She just lied about been drunk. Ur bf would HV told u if she was really drunk

Give ur boyfriend a little space so you can cool off, time heals everything

BUT THAT YOUR FRIEND, YOU NEED TO DO SOME PHYSICAL ADJUSTMENT ON HER, LIKE KARATE OR TEKWANDO grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by kalu61(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2017
why are u wailing.You people went on recession abi and thing was hard and badly needed as we are hungry now.are we suppose to starve.what was in ur mind when u kissed that guy,for fun hu?.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am telling u
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
If you still love him forgive him and move on
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by girl4rmspace(f): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2017
olaleks007:
Na today. Shebi na ordinary sleep d guy sleep and no be say he marry ur best friend

Abeg dis one no be news. NEXT

angry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by basmur(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2017
ubunja:
Every gal fantasizes about her best's friend's BF.every gal wants her best friend's man.that's because of 2 reasons: 1.amazing men are hard to find and the fact that this man has "qualified" to date her best friend means that he has proven himself to be amazing already.he has been "certified" to be quality,by a third party.that's like a meal u get to eat without all the hustle of cooking (i.e that's a good man right in front of her without her having to go thru dozens of losers)
2.Women want their best friend's BF coz women never really have friends.Just competition.its the reason pretty gals hang around ugly gals or let me say,That's the reason why every group of gals has that one pretty gal and the rest are avarage.the hot one can't stand competition from other hot gals.so she finds avarage gals to keep around her.she doesn't want competition.
I make it my mission to always f*ck my girlfriends' friends.women are good keepers of secrets. And women are easy forgivers.coz sex to them means NOTHING!!!!!

your sense too plenty.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Kingkamba(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2017
ubunja:
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Kingkamba(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2017
ubunja:
Lolzzzz, mehn you nailed it.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by diego101(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol babe ditch him .. life is too short for that
The better you get him out of your life the better
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Revolva(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
after all what do young women know how to do

f..uck around with everyone...dat why de say all young women r ..s..l..u..t..s
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by waltcity(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Leave that dude and get yourself a real man who appreciates his woman. Stop feeling sorry for something that isn't your fault. Grow a pair and move on. Hard but true
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by salesforce: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingfanak:

it is simple as abc.
it is not necessary they are both present
you can tell one to wait outside
after, you done with the one inside ...you tell her to call the on outside

very simple
do you practice what you are typing on nairaland? cheesy what if you do three some with a guy on your gf? It's also simple you can be sexing her anus while the other guy will be handling the pu**y!! !! I hope you try it with your true love
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Revolva:
after all what do young women know how to do

f..uck around with everyone...dat why de say all young women r ..s..l..u..t..s
brother me just tire for women matter self angry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
do you practice what you are typing on nairaland? cheesy what if you do three some with a guy on your gf? It's also simple you can be sexing her anus while the other guy will be handling the pu**y!! !! I hope you try it with your true love
my friend and i have done it no be today, i will wait outside, if he finish i go enter, buh the two of us doing it together at a time, never, that's gay. our balls will be hitting each other.

as for true love, the only true love i have is rihanna, if i don't get in this life i will get her in the next.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by alasco1(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2017
THAT'S WHAT I CALL FRIEND VS FRIEND CONTRACT.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:

firstly you are wrong kissing someone else and secondly your friend is an alcoholic female dog. Please that your bf won't marry you. I won't be surprised if your bf is jobless
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segzyndpep(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
you only want him back because you realise he has slept with your boyfriend.and you cant imagine how sweet it would have been.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingfanak:

my friend and i have done it no be today, i will wait outside, if he finish i go enter, buh the two of us doing it together at a time, never, that's gay. our balls will be hitting each other.

as for true love, the only true love i have is rihanna, if i don't get in this life i will get her in the next.
I hope you are not manstubating rihanna in this current life? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Yonce(f): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:

The whole "break" thing reminds me of Ross and Rachel on Friends
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by whodeyhere: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
chillychill:
you don't girls sha she will stylishly enta ur life before u no it.. Lry her no ur stand now so dat ull b free from d bitch.

you are one of the few honest ones.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=AntiWailer post=61261294]Leave him.

Or wait until he sleep with ur sister then u can sleep with his Dad.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2017
olaleks007:
Na today. Shebi na ordinary sleep d guy sleep and no be say he marry ur best friend

Abeg dis one no be news. NEXT
Bros you bad o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.