Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix (20514 Views)

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
brainpulse:
Haaaaaaa! Wike owing 24months salary is devilish. Upon 13% derivation, Federal allocations, Paris club intervention fund and huge tax from multinational companies.
Who are mine to ask, when goats, pigs and idiots are very happy the way you are ruining their lives.

The man na idiot. Him use rivers state people money dey build state of the art mansion for him community. He has everything inside the compound including a church adorned with plenty gold, LED lights and chandliers. Since the wiked idiot started this project in his community,workers there work day and night. Non stop.

All politicians in Nigeria are wicked,greedy and devilish.

We need to give all of them jungle justice, because they have looted the common wealth of the people and generations to come..

cry
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by trueorfalse: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cheap propaganda. I have friends working in RSSDA and they have been paid. Besides this ppl dont look hungry na. APC n lies n schemes chai. N many will come here to buy this act.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:
AMECHI STOLE ALL THE MONEY..WETIN UNA WANT MAKE WIKE DO..LOL
You are a Full
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Intelcorei7: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sorry ! This is why we can't pay.

Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by cristianisraeli: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

You are a Full

you look more like a fool..dundi
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Intelcorei7: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

You are a Full

It's "FOOL", not " FULL" cool
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by hgnbello(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
24months... hmmmmm. God is watching
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ipobbigot7: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Wike will blame it on Buhari
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Rhea(f): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2017
eleojo23:
No salary for 24months?

Similar scenarios in Benue and Kogi...

How do these governors manage to sleep soundly at night?

Wickedness resides in the heart of these politicians.

They are not sleeping. They are in night vigil grin grin cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/4105720/south-east-south-south-governors-hold-vigil
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by bams2999(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2017
so bad
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by DeRay98(m): 5:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Amajerry83:
One of the reasons I don't vote.

Don't justify yourself, if you don't vote against their support will vote for them and you keep losing.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Kenchukky(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Let the truth be told. This same agency inaugurated by Rotimi Amaechi scammed Rivers state people with their so called loan. Thousands of people picked loan forms, filled and payed money into their coffers for loan that never came. For the past months they have been eating the money they scammed Rivers people and now it is finished. They still want us to sympathize with them. i am surprised Wike has not scrapped the useless agency. Karma is indeed a bitch.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2017
RSSDA was amaechis creation, wike hates it.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by nizetee: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
eleojo23:
No salary for 24months?

Similar scenarios in Benue and Kogi...

How do these governors manage to sleep soundly at night?

Wickedness resides in the heart of these politicians.

That's why they do drugs. Customers of anti depressants
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Fine handwritings on the cardboards.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by chngebeginwthme: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
You mean for 24 months, no salary?

Is Wike alright?

LOL and they will be shouting Aregbesola up and down..
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by fxskye: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Wicked Wike (W-square)

Latest track in Rivers
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Amajerry83(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
My friend your vote does not count. You vote or not the winner is already known by those who run the system
DeRay98:

Don't justify yourself, if you don't vote against their support will vote for them and you keep losing.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Amajerry83(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
My friend your vote does not count. You vote or not the winner is already known by those who run the system

quote author=Ritajovy post=61266849]

One of the reasons you will keep getting the likes of him![/quote]
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Eretare(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2017
I thought RSSDA as well as TIMARIV were disbanded when he became Governor?
If they were, I don't see how he would be owing them salaries.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by migeoart(f): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
God help nigeria cryand the poor masses embarassedmeanwhile New arrivals!if you are interested in bulk purchase// reselling of heel court shoes,sandals and slippers! Send your request to the contact displayed below

> We have quality and fast selling shoes
>Very low minimum quantity
>Very affordable prices

To place order,view pictures and other form of enquiries

contact us
>Bbm pin: D865B670
>Call only: 08065784139
>WhatsApp :07087244361
>Instagram : Phils_collectible
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nawa o, he should put sentiment aside and pay them o.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ulster: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kenchukky:
Let the truth be told. This same agency inaugurated by Rotimi Amaechi scammed Rivers state people with their so called loan. Thousands of people picked loan forms, filled and payed money into their coffers for loan that never came. For the past months they have been eating the money they scammed Rivers people and now it is finished. They still want us to sympathize with them. i am surprised Wike has not scrapped the useless agency. Karma is indeed a bitch.
I am sorry you seem not to know what you are saying...you are mistaking the Agency for the Micro-finance Agency......please check your facts. Moreso the Agency was not established by Rotimi Ameachi, but by Peter Odili.....
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ulster: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mods...please kindly take to frontpage...
@Seun....
lalasticlala
Thanks
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ulster: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
trueorfalse:
Cheap propaganda. I have friends working in RSSDA and they have been paid. Besides this ppl dont look hungry na. APC n lies n schemes chai. N many will come here to buy this act.

Name your friends lets see who is lieing, because I work in RSSDA and I have been owed since Aug., 2015. In Apr., 2017, I was paid 3.5mths salary, so do the arithmetics and see how much Wike owes me!
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by trueorfalse: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
ulster:

Name your friends lets see who is lieing, because I work in RSSDA and I have been owed since Aug., 2015. In Apr., 2017, I was paid 3.5mths salary, so do the arithmetics and see how much Wike owes me!
his name is patrick. N if u cpaim u haven't been paid for 2yrs how come ur are still working with them for 2years. I call that foolishness.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ulster: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
trueorfalse:
his name is patrick. N if u cpaim u haven't been paid for 2yrs how come ur are still working with them for 2years. I call that foolishness.
There is no Patrick in the entire RSSDA organisation. If you have looked for a job before, you will know that its better to hold on what you have until you are able to get another.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by trueorfalse: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
ulster:

There is no Patrick in the entire RSSDA organisation. If you have looked for a job before, you will know that its better to hold on what you have until you are able to get another.
only a fool will hold on for 2yrs. He is also knw as timi. Except u dont there. He started working there in 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.