Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures (67520 Views)

Ladies Beware Oh (Funny Post) / Beware.... Ladies Beware. / Attention Ladies(beware This Yuletide Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by thweraja10: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
This is what happens when you get it too low. lol

Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by thweraja10: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
Another one

Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by Ben13: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
Only whites grin I trust Africans~!
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by flexystar(f): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ben see u, na u first comment on dis topic dat is to say u open this topic to view blowing skirts naghty guy.
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by DONFASZY(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
grin

NA WA O
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by mrcapable1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
u know african's are not senseless.but oyinbo's they mumu pass dog.
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by rickie4us(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2010
I am waiting for someone to post pictures of naija girls with up skirts when the wind blows ,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by Ben13: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2010
flexystar:

Ben see u, na u first comment on dis topic dat is to say u open this topic to view blowing skirts naghty guy.

Be sure of what you think before typing, sweetie.

rickie4us:

I am waiting for someone to post pictures of naija girls with up skirts when the wind blows ,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I trust Afrikans grin
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by clemcykul(f): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2010
funny pics lol

if u dey wait for naija girls u go old

naija girl before she dress, she go wear pant, wear girdle tight, wear shorts, come wear underwear, even if na hurricane blow u no go see anything. grin

up africans wink

1 Like

Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by romsky: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2010
Africano indeed

longest clock my clumsy
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by Ben13: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
All the Afrikan babes say hi cheesy
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by mykali(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
hi smiley
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2010
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by mykali(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
LMAO. grin
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by Olayinka777(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
On a more serious note I av witnessed one b4,it happened many years ago.luckily 4 d lady it was still very early n dark,I was d only 1 dat saw it.
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by belemzy: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Silly, Nasty young men. Na this kind thing una dey like. Bad 9ija guys

1 Like

Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by wyzman: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dat tin 4 sweet if e dey happen 4 my street, i go just dey drink pami, dey enjoy dey go. Abi u want show me nr own?
Re: Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures by ibrandnaija: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija Chinese man speaks about Go Slow!! Funny!!

"Go Slow" ft. Babatunde - Brought to you by ibrandnaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaZUh5nJ9s

Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE. More videos to come very soon, stay tuned!!

(1) (Reply)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.