Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (60239 Views)

Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by topsypoly(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
my advice is that she should'nt advise her husby to bring the cele kingdom (cele woman) into her home.
its a matter of time,only prayer can solve the problem. its her toughest period, time to trust and wait on God.
she should minimize her meetings with some so-called men-of-god, and go down on her knees as long as God choses to test her.
some pastors/priest, etc. may end up taking advantage of her.
i realy feel the pains she is going through, but her prayers, perseverance, and trust in God will see her through.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by amunkita(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
heendrix:

lol bros weytin happen na grin

I love my family...
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Power of white and red candles.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by kwankwaso(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by einsteine(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2017
This particular blog, pm express NG, is fond of formulating stories.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by einsteine(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2017
This isn't PM news. This is PM express.

IfoyinTEDO:
PM news is located around that area. Their news covers oshodi/isolo + Alimosho vicinity
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by livinbygrace: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Dexema:
Why won't he leave when you failed to make the house a home for him with nasty attitudes, on top of that you no sabi when time reach to play " monkey post".

May God help the family but it's not necessary that a man must be jazzed for him to take such steps.

You mean Monkey post style,to the extent of neglecting his children?No matter how bad the woman may be,no man in his right senses would abandon his children for a strange woman.Definately the man is under a serious spell .
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Myself2(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Doesn't Lagos state govt have a law against such abandonment act
That he goat should be dealt with using the provisions of that law
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Tobium1(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
and the husband replied her that he fell in love with the woman and liked her performance

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Bleep It And Claim It, Doctor Is Tired Of Sleeping With A Log Of Wood. Needs Something Hot And Celescious. The Wife Should Respect The Husbands Decision.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by talk2percy(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Full-time Cele woman -3 house wife-0. The woman don give ur husband chekeleke style and it entered his head. And e be like say nah only missionary style u been dey give the man.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by clemz85(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..

Are you Cele?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Christeety: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
horlakunle25:
Only yahoo-boiz like to date cele-girls, bicos dey both work hand in hand....!! 2 blue candle beside 1 laptop= sure client!

Celestians don't use blue candles or other multi colored candles.

People don't really know the difference BTW all these white garment churches. Once you see a white garment person, you all just assume they are celestians.

Just like pentecostal where we have RCCG,Winners, Christ Embassy.That's how it is in spiritual churches...They have different denominations. E.g Cele, Aladura,C&S etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by syllas007: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
this one weak me too oooo....if not ejibgo it will be igando
madridguy:
Why always Ejigbo area? tongue
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
i don't believe this crap!
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by MightySparrow: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
madridguy:
Why always Ejigbo area? tongue

Ejigbo is the centre of gyration of Lagos state where the excellence of Lagos state oozes forth. grin grin grin grin
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
because na celestial woman, pple will now say she has used juju on the man. .it's all a lie. .the man is with his full sense. .let no one say he has been bewitched. .woman, your husband knows what he is doing and he is with his full sense. .let him not use the excuse of cele woman run leave you and the kids. .when men foolishly leave their matrimonial house and goes after another women in the act of cheating and extra marital affair, they claim they have been bewitched or they used juju on them. .rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Dexema(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
livinbygrace:

You mean Monkey post style,to the extent of neglecting his children?No matter how bad the woman may be,no man in his right senses would abandon his children for a strange woman.Definately the man is under a serious spell .

There should be a well construed difference between abandoning the home and abandoning the children. I'm in no way in support of neglect of responsibilities I am only citing the possible back story that led to what was reported.

Again I repeat the man doesn't have to be under any spell to do what he did.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by victme1(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Wetin Cele do una?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
It has nothing to do with anything spiritual. Let her reassess her attitude and comportment.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by ogunladeabiodun: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by creativeunijay: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Any man that loves anything on skirt will always fall victim
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by erimmy(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..
Are you one of them Cele babes?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by erimmy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
chronique:
Dem don use candle fry this one. That's how I was admiring one fine chic on Facebook that was always liking every selfie pic I upload on facebook. One good day, the spirit moved me to go through her photos before starting a convo. As I glanced through, I started seeing someone with white gown and cap... The admiration I had for her, ceased immediately. The chances of dating a confirmed Cele girl and breaking up with her, is slim.
But I had flings with two Cele girls, yet I broke up with them without any fuss.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
chronique:

You are on your own, man. My former parish of my church used to share a fence with a Cele church. During one of our sanitation days, I was with the assistant pastor and we noticed something on the floor at back of the church where we were clearing bush. Two humanlike images made of wax were bound together and had been in that small bush for a while... He asked for a stick and carefully separated both of them and threw them away in separate directions. When I asked, he said it was a man and woman tied together spiritually and if both waxed images melt together, they can never be separated for life. He has had the experience of worshipping in Cele way back... I don't understand the type of Christianity those folks practice but I strongly see it as idol worshipping in a coded form.

research about WICCAN
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by manxyscope: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
pls and pls , whoever has posted these story shld confirm well before posting to me, not story are real. so anyone who wears white garment are all CELESTIAL? and to me some pple will say they use diff colour of candle. to me CELESTIAL uses just only white candle apart frm that its not celestial. to the issue of man leaving his wife to another woman, the man himself his a fornicator before.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Crixina(f): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
designer01:
CELE GALS FVck BETTER TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE
why?
Does fvcking have anything to do with religion?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..
hahahaha, auntysimbiat, so you are encouraging him abi?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
The woman is using jazz on him, she should go to a Bible believing church for for prayers.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by generationz(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Don't mind them...as if every other lady out there dating a married man are not from other churches. ...stupid title. And lalasticlala just push am fiam to fpage. .. all because of traffic.
Are you celestian?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Tecno66: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..
No go there o. If dey tie you, I never see wetin go loose you. By the time you go get yourself, old age don come and you no go fit reverse anything again.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
generationz:
Are you celestian?
Positive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.