Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56741 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2017
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2017
SARS operatives didn't do well on this issue.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26am On Oct 10, 2017
cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by haywire07(m): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed

*too many mentions insulting me but ano fit reply cos I just dey recover from 4months ban* grin lalasticlala shay u can see for urself

252 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:28am On Oct 10, 2017
God punish all police including ig

Kadafunwon

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:05am On Oct 10, 2017
You better thank God for your life....never ,I repeat never argue with SARS!!!!!!!!!.... If the shoot you nothing will happened !!..they will claim you are an armed robber....next time ,when SARS ask for your phone give them..let the check ......it is not every time you claim right...we only live once.sorry for your ordeal,but behave better next time...God bless this country

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 2:12am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!

513 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Sorry man. I can relate to how you're feeling. Not because I've been beaten by them but they are my friends and I've watched them pounce.

Next time bro, just give them that bloody phone. You could have averted a lot of trouble with just that singular act - why refuse anyway? You gave the other boys to check.

Choose your battle bros and once again, sorry. Take a cold shower, a chilled beer and relax- life goes on.

P.s: For those quoting me, everyone is allowed to express their opinion, if you don't like it, find a lagoon and jump.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Sorry man. I can relate to how you're feeling. Not because I've been beaten by them but they are my friends and I've watched them pounce.

Next time bro, just give them that bloody phone. You could have averted a lot of trouble with just that singular act - why refuse anyway? You gave the other boys to check.

Choose your battle bros and once again, sorry. Take a cold shower, a chilled beer and relax- life goes on.
Y
Stop typing bereft your senses.. someone who has been traumatized is whom you are telling life goes on? What's the matter with you?
The fact that you plant Indian hemp in people's car's and houses and then invite your "friends" to raid doesn't mean you have escaped the judgement of God coming upon your unpatriotic skull. Here you are telling us you watch them pounce on hapless citizens and you do nothing! But join them in planting "exhibit"

160 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Jostico: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2017
And you later gave them the phone. strange

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 3:29am On Oct 10, 2017
When you see how police mount illegal checkpoints on the highways, openly collect money from motorists in the very 2017, police who are supposed to be the light in transparency and accountability, when you consider how useless and heartless they are, when you understand that the only language they understand is MONEY, you should not have argued with them. Na only God save you, when they said they could shoot you, they were not issuing you empty threats, as for me I don't celebrate when I read that police has killed or arrested armed robbers, cos I wella know that 90 percent of the victims are completely innocent victims of circumstances.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by potent5(m): 3:48am On Oct 10, 2017
And To make it worse, most of these gun wielding olopas are semi illiterate.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:05am On Oct 10, 2017
sad u expect onlookers to intervene and get shot/they tag them as criminals struggling to disarm them abi?Those onlookers may intervene if those people are ur regular police but for SARS/FSARS,no time.Abeg,go do thanksgiving rather than crying

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by marshalcarter: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Jostico:
And you later gave them the phone. strange
lwkmd ooooo grin grin grin stop naaaa....I don troway suya wey i manage beg now cry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by zinizta: 4:31am On Oct 10, 2017
NIGERIA gives up on you for not being tactful enough to manage the encounter with a sense of diplomacy. GIVE THEM THE PHONE FFS! Claiming Rights With That shabby Looking HairCut.Plus The Notorious Power-drunk SARS Can't Even Be Traced.This One Na JJC.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2017
shocked

NgcoboP:

Y
Stop typing bereft your senses.. someone who has been traumatized is whom you are telling life goes on? What's the matter with you?
The fact that you plant Indian hemp in people's car's and houses and then invite your "friends" to raid doesn't mean you have escaped the judgement of God coming upon your unpatriotic skull. Here you are telling us you watch them pounce on hapless citizens and you do nothing! But join them in planting "exhibit"

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
It happens evi Day. Just that people are more interested in which particular tribe the victim was. Before they wud humiliated him the more or Shout 2019 dey come!

Black man Life sha!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Eeya
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
They way those people go about arrassing people with blood in their eyes, it's better you just obey and give them whatever they want before they'll shoot you and tag you armed robber.

LIGHTENING/WHITENING CREAMS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
OK
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
No regards for anything nor anyone except ure Dino Melaye or a very rich personality regardless how u got ur wealth, bro. Just thank God for preserving you in ur encounter with them.
They would have killed you and claim you are an IPOB or Corper Boko Haram...My Zootopia is still a Zoo!

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala

Why calling Lala when there’s no snake on the table?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria is a useless hell hole

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
I can yield to the temptation of calling Nigeria a zoo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Dealing with police/Sars it's a difficult task but the way you relate with them will go a long way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by brainpulse: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
grin Dont argue or drag with any law enforcement officers. It's even worst in America

14 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by deepwater(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
My dear friend, i am sorry about your experience.
But honestly the govt doesn't give a Bleep about you or your ordeals with sars.
You are still alive, you are lucky.
Many young men were killed innocently as the python danced.
What was your reaction? You didnt give up on Nigerian then, because it did not concern you right grin
Last week i witnessed the brutal beating of a man and his wife by a 2 Nigerian soldiers, just because the man said 'oga comot for road' so his bike wont hit him, he lost some blood for daring to tell a WHOLE Nigerian soldier to leave the road.

Like i said earlier,e go reach everybody one, by one.
Una no go see wetin go hit una!!!
In other parlance, you won't see it coming undecided
Keep cheering evil, a beast has no owner, it bites as the evil spirit leads

We gave up on this country before we were born, still can not believe how we got here in the 1st place.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
What is the nysc DG doing about this? He is just there doing nothing....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html

Bros kpele

no mind dem

dem they jealous you say dem no go NYSC

14 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
The rate at which this criminal in blacks harass young guys on the streets is becoming alarming these days especially in Lagos and south west in general...
The annoying thing is people are now beginning to see this madness as normal and the government is turning a blind eye to this lawlessness angry..

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by stobery(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Eroslee(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Ingrate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.