Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56766 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by fvckme(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Your attitude must have infuriated them

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
potent5:
And To make it worse, most of these gun wielding olopas are semi illiterate.

what do you expecet when una no wan join police
and to make matter worse una people dey collect bribe to put the wrong people there

so who to blame undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017
But u look like a yahoo boy. See your hairstyle sef. Go cut am when u popular u can do it again.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Freeman59: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed

Your sanity is questionable. ppl can't be free again in their own country?? What crime did he commit.

Is it a curse to be born a Nigerian??

SARS MUST GO!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Eroslee(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
You're not in your right senses

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
if u hv a pro with dah handsum dude dat was harassed u are potentially ugly

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

And what is wrong with it?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
What caught their attention is his hairstyle and beard. That is their main factor these days in deciding who is a criminal. Sad though
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by osikiabu(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
It's better to be a coward for a minute than be dead for the rest of your life.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

So is it until he is been shot on the head before you know it is harassment? Better pray you don't fall their victim because you may live to tell the story..
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Aleora(f): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
he even look like a kidnapper himself....
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

What's wrong with his pic?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by edgeP(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
what is wrong with his appearance? first he is human, and artist, his hairdo and beard is his selling point, besides the guy is clean and cute(NO HOMO).

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Aleora(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!
what are you talking about...........

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by davibid: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!
Luke 6 vs 43 No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree
bear good fruit.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Freeman59: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Sorry man. I can relate to how you're feeling. Not because I've been beaten by them but they are my friends and I've watched them pounce.

Next time bro, just give them that bloody phone. You could have averted a lot of trouble with just that singular act - why refuse anyway? You gave the other boys to check.

Choose your battle bros and once again, sorry. Take a cold shower, a chilled beer and relax- life goes on.

Nigeria can nvr be redeemed with people like you in it.

I support the agitations in this country. If it gets to war then no problem. Nigeria is sick

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by kullozone(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

If I nod you ehn...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
odensyyyyyy but Rick ross and lil wayne will be guarded with armored tanks...Ignoramusssssssss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by WEALTH304(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
you said they (SARS)Blowed you on your face...but you didn't upload any facial injury...bro look at your haircut..i wonder which PPA u were posted to..and allowed you in with this your haircut...
Sincerely you looked like a Yahoo Boy

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
I hate it when i see/hear that civilian argue with an armed officers

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by olaolaking: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
For Sars to stop you 2 times between Meiran and Sango shows that you are the problem. You just have not told us more

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by krisinfo: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

see this one o. is it you head? we all got freedom to do wateva
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Kpelê... Pain can cause a lot of heart ache...
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2017
is that one beating.. I thought they inflict serious injury on you..
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Lexxyyla(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Are you sure you got the bus number right?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
SARS is a legalized CRIMINAL body within the Ugly Nigeria Police.

Yet, police is ur friend. I see the friendliness sad

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Soteriahascome: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
This is how they chase resourceful youths out of this country!
No1 Federal govt. Terrorist dept. =SARS

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by graychuks(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
With this sort of reply im reading here....im almost tempted to agree with the op...in giving up with this country...I wish this SARS men are arrested and delt with this is inhumane and uncalled for..... for crying out loud they guy nah federal government pikin..

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by iamdynamite(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Sincerely he looks like a yahoo boy. but then we live in a lawless society......nothing will happen to those SARZ official..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.