Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56754 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed

WITH DAT HAIRCUT, I WILL EVEN BIT HIM WELL WELL.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by sydneycruze(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

Evans the kipnapper was on abolo and yet baba dey kidnap o...so not my hair style young man....our politicians dey barb skin cut but na dem thief pass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by hoover420: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
I can't really believe some dead ass people here are actually supporting the SARS operatives. It is only in Nigeria that it's wrong for a young nigga to wear a tattoo, pierce his body or do his preferred hairstyle.
Is this democracy or crazy demo cry

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by samuel900(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Sincerely...., you shall be address the way you dress. See your hairstyle. your LI is an idiot.

Johnnyessence:
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Andyskipo:

you are a big fool so becos he dressed like that means they should harass him abi .thunda fire your mouth na people like you I go like to beat for real life

NNA 4GET, U CAN'T DO SHIT.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!

So their legitimate Job is to go around checking people's phones? Which country does that happen?
You Just reason like an average foolish Nigerian

14 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Andyskipo:

you are a big fool so becos he dressed like that means they should harass him abi .thunda fire your mouth na people like you I go like to beat for real life

NNA 4GET, U CAN'T DO SH!T.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by hoover420: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
buchilino:

WITH DAT HAIRCUT, I WILL EVEN BIT HIM WELL WELL.

Are you a dog?
Cos I see no reason why you would want to BIT your fellow human undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You better thank God for your life....never ,I repeat never argue with SARS!!!!!!!!!.... If the shoot you nothing will happened !!..they will claim you are an armed robber....next time ,when SARS ask for your phone give them..let the check ......it is not every time you claim right...we only live once.sorry for your ordeal,but behave better next time...God bless this country
How does God bless a country where LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS have turned to criminals who beat up and kill innocent people?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by borngeologist(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
I can also relate to what happen to you..the day i can never forget is been beaten by a mopo and an army in the space of one week.the day those soldiers beat me.. I told my self guy military or nothing.and finally acheived my dream..but have never for once beaten or taking advaantage of anyone cause am a military personnel.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Francolad(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria where SARS expect every young guy to b as wretched as they are. You dress good, look well fed, own an iPhone...they tag you a yahoo boy. He who brags while holding a rifle dies through a rifle.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
SARS the real men of the underworld ....
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You better thank God for your life....never ,I repeat never argue with SARS!!!!!!!!!.... If the shoot you nothing will happened !!..they will claim you are an armed robber....next time ,when SARS ask for your phone give them..let the check ......it is not every time you claim right...we only live once.sorry for your ordeal,but behave better next time...God bless this country
I will never give any motherfvka my phone to check. Even cultists I nor oblige na sars. God I swear I go fvck sars up for this life. The things those bastards don do me. Come if u be sars for this forum not this. I will fvck u ppl up angry

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Rolly22:

So their legitimate Job is to go around checking people's phones? Which country does that happen?
You Just reason like an average foolish Nigerian

Do you have another country you call your country?
Asking which country does that............... NIGERIA!
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Knaruto(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!
your ignorance knows no bounds...you are an apotheosis of "The African Mindset"......A Prof i revere once said in his seminar on "Humanities" that "THE BLACK IS MAN IS NOT JUST A PROBLEM TO HIMSELF BUT ALSO TO HIS FELLOW BLACK AND TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD" ........guess statements like this proves it affitmative

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
that is why we need people like u in the NPF to sanitise the system so get the next available NPF form so Dat u can change the change in the Nigeria police force.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Just look at your hair and beards. Will you be happy if a guy like you comes for your daughter in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
pls don't personalize it. be part of the agent of transformation. many had gone through worse situation than this. you this opportunity to be heard and help the populace out of this mess.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by 2shure: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Been there
Donr dat.
1St arrested at matice by ekrwan road
By some nornal coti wey dey form sars
Last last mai lawyer bail me 3k
My ipo dey squeeze face cause he bill me 30k
Say yahoo boi go ..laptop
Second..iyaganku sars ibadan.
I forgot to log out
saw chats and my usa number app
Dat labelled me a yahoo boi
Say if i like make i call the IG
Say im goin to jail today
They were all in mufty.
Can u imagine
But claimed to be sars
With a micra taxi
Aft dat i wrote rubbish statements dwt had no meanings.i realised the naija coti like to waste time..so i wrote rap songs in accordance to what was happening.after settling 10k..d lady says my own cut is 3k.
I say y.she say money for printing.pen.
This that.
Nawa o..so 13k.
Since den till now.i thank God for my life.
Nokia..
Saving ppl

Next time
Talk mature with them
Dress smart
Log out
If u wan dey act jason statham with them
Or our favourite tom cruise
No go dia o
Na bruce li u go end up as o.
Dem 4 don bruise your face
Head
Leg
Eye
U don sleep cell b4

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
samuel900:
Sincerely...., you shall be address the way you dress. See your hairstyle. your LI is an idiot.

So does the hairstyle make him a criminal or likely to be one. Bro u are in 2017, anybody can carry any hairstyle he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
I am a teacher and one thing I teach my students is to have native intelligence which is lacking in most city dwellers.It is simply being conscious of wherever you find yourself and its nuances.Somebody mentioned the guys appearance and the truth is ,with that kind of looks,the odd is stacked against him because of a typical Nigerians parochial orientation. I was once in Ilorin around the kings palace and we realised nobody had uncovered head.With our almost naked students on excursion from Lagos,we had to adjust!

Another question,is how did the guy address the SARS guys?When you are confronting a uniform man who probably did not have the privilege of education what do you expect?A,man who lacks wisdom to know how to deal with different situations and persons is simply stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by TheNature: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
It happen everyday,not only to you.God mercy on those who are not uniform forces.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
hoover420:
I can't really believe some dead ass people here are actually supporting the SARS operatives. It is only in Nigeria that it's wrong for a young nigga to wear a tattoo, pierce his body or do his preferred hairstyle.
Is this democracy or crazy demo cry
Man this country is full of dead ppl. Thats how they always leave the main issue which is police brutality and go and be talking about hairstyle. The other day a girl with tats was beaten by soldiers and ppl were busy supporting the soldiers. How does tattoo lead to criminal activity

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
The poster lacks what is called situational awareness and also tact.

1) Never ever struggle with an armed police officer anywhere in the world. Especially Nigeria, unless the IGP is there himself and press are there.

2) To live long you need to now know where and when to claim your rights.

Constitutional rights are violated all the time, even here in the US. Your backup is suing the individual police officers and department.

Nigeria doesn’t work that way you say? Then compose yourself and behave appropriately.

Change your haircut and mode of dressing. Look at Dangote, Otedola, Zuckerberg, see how they dress.

Be safe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by abuaaliyah(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
while didnt you give them the phone with ease, they would av beaten you more than that self who your NYSC help? yeye
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Deeworld(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
that makes him a Yahoo boy, abi?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by djbussy(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Pele. Daddy or mummy will buy you peak milk.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Vacora:

Going through anyone’s mobile phone or telephone device by law enforcement without reasonable grounds is illegal. We have has this discussion with the higher cadre in the police and they all agree. Patrolling officers are not forensic or telecommunication experts either. Judging someone based on their looks makes you sound shallow and ignorant. You just talked out your arse.

And struggling with law enforcement officers is not a criminal offense?

Everybody knows that it is against your constitutional right for an officer of the law to search your phone or personal effects without a search warrant.

However, in Nigeria the constitution is not respected. Even Buhari does not uphold the constitution. Most things are done conventionally instead of constitutionally.

This is not right I agree but the system has been altered in such a way that, many don claim my right this, my right that and ended up framed, jailed and killed.

E b lyk say, u never experience or see when Nigeria police dey change matter for person head.

That young man was just lucky he is a corpse, else him for see hell for those SARS hand.

Finally, when u are in Rome, you behave like a Roman, when u are in Nigeria, you behave like one.

U think those ogas @ the top in the police force will tell u that it is right for a police officer to search your phone?

Come on, wake up because you are obviously sleeping even at noonday!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by nairanaira12: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Eroslee:
Ingrate

Is like you don't know the meaning of ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2017
I pity people who thing Nigeria will get better
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Sirme411(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

If In The Nearest future You decide to go For Any Political Post...Pls Mention Me on Nairaland...I'll be ur Campaign manager....Its Ppl Who See The Truth And say it No Matter The Situation...its Ppl like You We Need In Nigeria
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by islandmoon: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
if any SARS personal try that with me here in Kano, I will make sure I work his transfer to Baga LGA of Borno State within a week on his behalf without his consent, I will even pay to get it done!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.