Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56751 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
what do you expect from a useless country filled with lawless police officers.... Zoogeria
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Smh. When ppl think that waterproof can do the work of condom this is what they get. Just swerve me abeg

I believe you are referring to your very self , a peruse through you profile/thread just reveal the kind of drug addict your are,go get a life, hope you have taken something this evening to align your brain with your off track thinking !!!

(0) (1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)
Junkies Get In Here by chiraqDemon(m): 5:37pm On May 08
So i got 5 tabs refs n i gotta know how many i should take to get a nice high. Pls no sermons cos i know what im gettin into. Got a bottle of lean too, not sure if it would b wise to dissolve the ref in a bottle of sprite n mix the lean. Its my first time on refs btw. Im already good wit lean so yeah. What yall think

Kushercain bruh i need u
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Flaghouse1:

I believe you are referring to your very self , a peruse through you profile/thread just reveal the kind of drug addict your are,go get a life, hope you have taken something this evening to align your brain with your off track thinking !!!

(0) (1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)
Junkies Get In Here by chiraqDemon(m): 5:37pm On May 08
So i got 5 tabs refs n i gotta know how many i should take to get a nice high. Pls no sermons cos i know what im gettin into. Got a bottle of lean too, not sure if it would b wise to dissolve the ref in a bottle of sprite n mix the lean. Its my first time on refs btw. Im already good wit lean so yeah. What yall think

Kushercain bruh i need u
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Actually I have a life, the person who is so interested in another man's life enough to go through his topics on the other hand does not have one.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Actually I have a life, the person who is so interested in another man's life enough to go through his topics on the other hand does not have one.

Just trying to let you know your warped reasoning is a function of the topic you or threads you initiate,have a drug free night my boy!!!

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by rumenase(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
coloradvantage and chiraqdemon to me you guys are among the 10 most sensible people on NL so many people are typing rubbish and the thing dey weak me. kudos to yu guys

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by rumenase(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
I really don't understand some people because yu don't like something you say it's bad so because yu have bald head the OP cannot keep any style of hair he wants abi
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed

*too many mentions insulting me but ano fit reply cos I just dey recover from 4months ban* grin lalasticlala shay u can see for urself

your brain is too small

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
When in rome you behave like romans...you think you are in America Abi? I dont think you stay in lag...if you do... Dress up like a gangster/ yahoo boy.
If you won't lodge for 2months in Area F
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Even police in other countries does the same so stop claiming rights that won't work.... Are you a criminal that has something to hide...everything is not through claiming of right even a lawyer knows when to fight and when not to
lenghtinny:

What law empowers them to stop and be searching people's phone randomly. Even Efcc that's supposed to be in charge of fraud and related offences does not have such rights. When did anti robbery become related to fraud please?

It's because people like you won't speak out against the injustice, that's why those criminals have become more bold and daring in extortion..
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Barzinime:
Even police in other countries does the same so stop claiming rights that won't work.... Are you a criminal that has something to hide...everything is not through claiming of right even a lawyer knows when to fight and when not to
You must belong to the thieving sars, very Una go meet your waterloo...
So even if claiming of rights is wrong, does that makes what they are doing legal...

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
When you encounter them...claim your right
..I'm not saying it legal but argue with them when you come in contact with them
1 wise word: don't argue with people that are with guns be it police, soldier or an armed robber better be safe than sorry unless you want to be a Hero anyway
lenghtinny:

You must belong to the thieving sars, very Una go meet your waterloo...
So even if claiming of rights is wrong, does that makes what they are doing legal...
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fvuck I'm moving to the mountains.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Afritop(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
SOME BRUTE HEAD WILL SAY KARMA WILL CATCH THEM
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Afritop(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed

*too many mentions insulting me but ano fit reply cos I just dey recover from 4months ban* grin lalasticlala shay u can see for urself
YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE DRESSED LIKE A PASTOR

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.