Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (507 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me by Tkoy(m): 2:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Happy birthday to Nwankwo Paschal Chidera. A nairalander to the core, a student entrepreneur and the CEO of P-TECH Creativity. Follow me to thank God for another birthday experience. And I pray that we all in Nairaland shall leave to witness our birthday celebrations in posterity!!!!!

Abundant blessing is what am asking for God to come and uplift us to our unexpected imaginations and excellent breakthrough.

The theme of my birthday today is Paschal. C on 10/10

You can show some love by saying a happy birthday celebration!!

My success is your own success!!!!!!!!!!

Cc:

Long live Nairaland CEO!!!
Long live P-TECH Creativity!!!
Long live Paschal. C!!!!

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by SuperSuave(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2017
api baiday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Veraatabeh(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hhhhaaaaaappppiiiiii bbbbbbiiiiirrrrrrtttthhhhhh dddaaayyyy

(1) (Reply)

Communication And Presentation Skills Course / Data Management & Analyses For Surveys Using Stata Course / Horticultural Production And Marketing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.