Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) (25512 Views)

Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by aguiyi2: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Northern Oligarchs.
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by aguiyi2: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
I give it to these two.They worked their way up even if they got a little push by the powers that be.
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
tishbite41:
dat afonjas re slaves does nt mean dat Igbos should join dem in their servitude to d fulanis. enjoy ur slavery bt dnt brag abt it.

Enjoy being second class citizen in your country, slaughtered and massacred on daily basis, chai no hope for your generations

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
I am a passionate livestock farmer, i have always wished on making it big in animal farming but I have been faced issues beyond my control which is finances. God knows how many financial institutes I have visited to seek for loan to expand my pig farm but all efforts to secure a loan has failed.
All I seek for is a little finance or a soft loan of 700k to embark on this project. I will be so happy if a Nigerian or anybody out there can change this life of mine.
I will also be glad if anybody out there with the money to invest in pig farming in any part of the country can contact me so I can help build and operate a pig farm for him/her. Pig farming is very profitable among all animal it yields more profit than any other livestock farming especially when u stock ur farm with exotic breeds.
Exotic pigs farrow 2/3 times a year averaging about 10 or more piglets in each farrow. Feeding is also very affordable.
Pls interested minds can contact me:
Call
Watsapp
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Na person weh don chop and get reserve they listen t shake your bumbum

Thank God fr your own and enjoy life.here no sleep.
9jvirgin:
I heard Timaya's Shake your bum bum track in Montego Bay Jamaica 4 weeks ago; I was surprised and extremely happy to hear that song in Jamaica as a Nigerian, it was the greatest feeling I ever had. But the irony of life; I dont like Timaya and never bought any of his album. It's a mystery how we dont like these artistes but their songs makes us feel special in foreign lands.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by Kendroid: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
I just hate when people refer Dangote as the Richest man in Africa.. angry

Dude is the "Richest Black Man in the World"

"Richest Black Man in the World"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Bolustical:
Some people will be like Financial Times has marginalised them because it's only northerners that they see.
I will Rather ve millions of thousanians than 10 billionaires while others are almajiri or badoo and omoniles
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by HMZi: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2017
WHITE folks know how to make a black man feel special and keep him loyal like a dog.....
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
9jvirgin:
I heard Timaya's Shake your bum bum track in Montego Bay Jamaica 4 weeks ago; I was surprised and extremely happy to hear that song in Jamaica as a Nigerian, it was the greatest feeling I ever had. But the irony of life; I dont like Timaya and never bought any of his album. It's a mystery how we dont like these artistes but their songs makes us feel special in foreign lands.

Timaya is big in the carribeAn.

Some of them dont even know hes nigerian. Dt "shake ur bumbum" song was a megahit dts made him a star over there.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by maisauki: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
WowSweetGuy:

Nigeria is just a wicked country to the common man. The rich keeps getting richer while d poor keep struggling daily.
d earlier yu stop d blame game, d better for yu...in all countries of d world, we only have two sets of ppl:d haves and d have-nots...you're d one that should determine where yu wanna be
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
JayJohnson:

Enjoy being second class citizen in your country, slaughtered and massacred on daily basis, chai no hope for your generations
foolishness has no cure. we are enjoying it and still fighting for Biafra? Afonja use ur head for once.
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
tishbite41:
foolishness has no cure. we are enjoying it and still fighting for Biafra? Afonja use ur head for once.

Stop whining!
He pain am well grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
JayJohnson:

Stop whining! He pain am well grin grin grin
haha ,kwantinu in slavery, thou son of Afonja
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by alfanio(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

2019 loading

They aready strategizing from London how to send Buhari (Jubirin) packing fromAso Rock in 2019
This is obsession at its worst, it seems you can't have two thoughts without mentioning Buhari, he sure is your worst nightmare.
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
tishbite41:
haha ,kwantinu in slavery, thou son of Afonja

Kwantinu being murdered and slaughtered oh ye flat_head
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by okoliexpress: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
i just had this conversation with my cousin, he just returned from Benin republic and he told me he was elated hearing Nigeria songs there and the love the people had for it, he said it reminded him of the days Congolese musicians where the most influential on the continent
9jvirgin:
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
aldrick:
Chai.. God bless my hustle. Amen
at this your 78 years of age?wetin remain? abeg forget it
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Enjoyment Emir
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by manci(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=fk001 post=61280376]

Hakane

Kai Dan yola ne[aa Dan adamawa dai amma umuahia nake nyanzu ]
Re: Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=manci post=61294567][/quote]OK yayi kyau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace / Sultan Of Sokoto: "There Is No Food In Nigeria" / Shehu Uthman Dan Fodio Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.