Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (80314 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by dingbang(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
The modern woman though....

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by seangy4konji: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
ok..
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by policy12: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Everyone is now a marriage Counsellor .
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Thanks for making sense.
Like say she sef get apartment, let alone empty one... grin
Bwahaha
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by uyplus(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
aldrick:
Congrats babe. Patient is a virtue.

Patience and not patient
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by snilpall(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
I don't think the lady meant it that way o cheesy

I think what she was trying to say is that, she believed in her fiance's potential and future before marrying him, and didn't have to consider his condition then as a reason not to walk down the aisle with him.

We can't always pretend to be naive of what is happening in our society today. How many ladies will agree to marry that kinda man? Virtually, very few.

u re very intelligent...
more wisdom fall on u
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by snilpall(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2017
uyplus:

Patience and not patient

lols English master ....
how many novels ve u written
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by mheracle01(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Where did he get the money to marry her if really he had absolutely nothing

Or did she marry him?

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
kaymart:

Patient? Which of the patients?
The patient at the hospital or which?

Shey una say good grammar no dey help.. No b our mother tongue... Hahaha
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Delafruita(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
arodavoo:
Gonna d daes when can do this,well we still have few that can also do it......check my profile to get ur latest,quality and affordable shoes and clothes
are your shoes same quality as your use of english?

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Harrynight:
u mean the guy was empty and poor yet could afford to...
1) pay ur bride price
2) organized and financially sponsor ur Traditional marriage
3) organized and finacially sponsor the white wedding

a poor and broke guy cant afford that

And do mumu like you knows how many ladies has the largest amount of money in their own bride's price Ya'll needs to grow up and face the reality of this society please. jumping at every thread to pour out your sentiments. Do you know how many ladies feed and cloths their men for yrs before they finally hit the road? sometimes our peeps needs education and note not of the school

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Jimmy231: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Cant marry without been successful so no Lady will come and tell me my house was empty
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2017
aldrick:
Congrats babe. Patient is a virtue.

And sickness is an ailment......
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Jimmy231: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
elfmann:
Bwahaha
I tire oooooo
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

She stayed because she saw his " economic" potential as opposed to just staying for "love", now, tell me what is to be celebrated there. She was just a wise investor!

Again, she said " she worked for it"...!? Don't understand, worked for what? Putting up with his "empty" apartment or what?

Sigh...

Any lady that claims she's not materialistic due to the fact that she stuck with a guy she saw "potential" in should just hush it already as she's no better than the one that wants her own now now...the difference between both is that one has no time to waste while the other is more strategic in her plans (the latter enjoys more btw as the chap is hoodwinked into thinking he's a got a lady that would stick by him through thick and thin courtesy of her being by him while he had "nothing"wink.

If only he knew the projections she'd done in a bid to remain in the so called " loving" relationship.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
MhizzAJ are you interested in marrying me?
FortifiedCity do u ve 30billion in d akkant cheesy
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by girl4rmspace(f): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

What a dumb post. She's trying to pass a message to the ladies looking for made men. one would think u guys would Atleast appreciate a lady who stood by her man through thick and thin when most ladies wouldn't, yet here u are posting crap

People like u disgust me

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by holluphemydavid(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
complete ur sentence grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:

I think what she was trying to say is that, she believed in her fiance's potential and future before marrying him, and didn't have to consider his condition then as a reason not to walk down the aisle with him.

We can't always pretend to be naive of what is happening in our society today. How many ladies will agree to marry that kinda man? Virtually, very few.

For her to be truly lauded, she should have walked down the aisle believing in just Love and not the future CEO she envisioned he will become.

Any wise person would do same...suffer a little now to enjoy much later. Though, you're right in a way, our ladies ain't that wise to even take the step she did. All they live for is the here and now.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Angelina996(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Well...u passed ur message across (pointing out ur faults is not our biz,,,).... Ladies, if u believe in his future, don't judge him by his current situation...work together with him.

NB: its just that we should not meet stupid goat in human form, u would work with them finish, afterwards they will know u are not good enough (or anymore) for them.

Happy wedding anniversary...
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by deafeyez: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:

So the wedding took place when d house was furnished or before it was furnished
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by mfm04622: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Is This girl okay

After fvcking him and getting pregnant you are here saying rubbish. no you shouldn't have married him, being a single unwed mother will be better.

you are acting like you did him a favour because he was poor and you married him, Nigerians always celebrating stupid things

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.

How many pregnancies have been flushed away? She wanted to marry him, that was why she did. simple
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:
I wonder why fish brain women think they're doing a struggling or hustling guy a favour by agreeing to be in a relationship with them. I don't blame them at all. I blame broke guys who see ladies as some trophies to be won.

YOu are so empty upstairs, funny people like you just want to hate on some good spirited women out there. How easy is it nowadays to put a woman under your no standard roof and expect her to be loyal? are women to be test run with poverty? did your own mother went through that with your father? most of ya'll are products of baby mamas and thats why you would never know the worth of womanhood. dindinrin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2017
zinizta:
When There Are Guys That Are Squatting With Friends!! What Should Those Ones' GFs Do?

Hahahahaha....hohohohoho...heheheheheh!!!...hahahahaha..Jehovah! Kikikikikij...
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady identified as Ochia Chukwudi Onyinye, has shared her story to inspire other ladies about choosing their life partners. According to the lady who recently celebrated 2 years marriage anniversary with husband, when she got to his (husband) house for the first time, she was shocked to see an absolute empty apartment but she still got married to him because she saw a brighter future in him.

Now, it appears their situation has turned around for good.

Below is what the excited lady shared on Facebook;

When I got to his house for the first time, I was shocked. There was nothing in it. Yes , absolutely empty. But I saw a brighter future in him. We got married .

We went through thick and thin. There were ups and down. But we stuck together and finally Finally Finally, God changed our story. He(God) put a new song in our mouth.

From grass to grace, From story to glory. So, if you see me flaunting my blessings, I beg no vex, I worked for it.

Join me thank God. Its two years of Grace. Two years in marriage...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lady-reveals-how-she-married-her-husband-despite-having-nothing.html

Asides thanking God for a change of status,I don't see any sense in this post...absolute nonsense. ...thus is why I have a phobia for many naija ladies cos of this warped mindset that when you choose to be with a broke or poor guy,you are doing him a favor and not that you also want to be with him.
And as a rich guy,you never can tell if the lady with you really want to be with you or just for the money.

Naija ladies should please change this foolish mindset...be with a man cos you want to be with him regardless and don't expect him to pay you back with faithfulness or marriage. ...every affair is a risk which you may either fail or succeed.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2017
yes mydear, evert humble handworking begining must always have a happy ending. .enjoy your marriage

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Reminds me of that Chris rock joke, I think its the times we find ourselves in, we gone that low that's why, normally that type of guy won't get attention from most girls knowing his financial status.

Exactly!

Reason she feels she needs to be applauded. Analogous to how Nigerians applaud a governor for constructing good roads, isn't that what he's supposed to do in the first instance? The system is so corrupt that when someone does what is expected of him/her, there's a standing ovation as everyone expected less.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by mheracle01(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And do mumu like you knows how many ladies has the largest amount of money in their own bride's price Ya'll needs to grow up and face the reality of this society please. jumping at every thread to pour out your sentiments. Do you know how many ladies feed and cloths their men for yrs before they finally hit the road? sometimes our peeps needs education and note not of the school

You're full grin sorry FOOL for calling him mumu

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
You deserve the highest honour in the land for this

Evaberry:

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
modelmike7:
True love

Which true love?!

A girl is dating a fresh Chevron intake who just got a pad and as is common with folks of that fit this description, he's yet to furnish the pad. 18 months down the line they get married and she comes online to say what the OP posted. Now, pray tell, what is "true love" about this scenario? She will stay even if the guy is squatting self!

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by girl4rmspace(f): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
DJperdurabo:

She stayed because she saw his " economic" potential as opposed to just staying for "love", now, tell me what is to be celebrated there. She was just a wise investor!

Again, she said " she worked for it"...!? Don't understand, worked for what? Putting up with his "empty" apartment or what?

Sigh...

Any lady that claims she's not materialistic due to the fact that she stuck with a guy she saw "potential" in should just hush it already as she's no better than the one that wants her own now now...the difference between both is that one has no time to waste while the other is more strategic in her plans (the latter enjoys more btw as the chap is hoodwinked into thinking he's a got a lady that would stick by him through thick and thin courtesy of her being by him while he had "nothing"wink.

If only he knew the projections she'd done in a bid to remain in the so called " loving" relationship.

Jesus Christ! Where are all these dumb post on this thread coming from

Are u saying u would be happy being with someone who has no real plans for the future and surrender yourself to abject poverty? Are u being serious right now dude?

She saw potential but do u know there are millions of people who who do not live up to their potentials? Just like in business.. U invest because u saw potential in the business but what happens when it all comes crashing down?

anyone wanting to take the risk of being with a poor guy for life must really love the person alot and is ready to accept whatever happens should he not live up to his potential. That's a no brainer.

No right thinking lady would intentionally wanna be with a broke guy who has no plans for the future. Heck no one would
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by crazypencils20: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady identified as Ochia Chukwudi Onyinye, has shared her story to inspire other ladies about choosing their life partners. According to the lady who recently celebrated 2 years marriage anniversary with husband, when she got to his (husband) house for the first time, she was shocked to see an absolute empty apartment but she still got married to him because she saw a brighter future in him.

Now, it appears their situation has turned around for good.

Below is what the excited lady shared on Facebook;

When I got to his house for the first time, I was shocked. There was nothing in it. Yes , absolutely empty. But I saw a brighter future in him. We got married .

We went through thick and thin. There were ups and down. But we stuck together and finally Finally Finally, God changed our story. He(God) put a new song in our mouth.

From grass to grace, From story to glory. So, if you see me flaunting my blessings, I beg no vex, I worked for it.

Join me thank God. Its two years of Grace. Two years in marriage...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lady-reveals-how-she-married-her-husband-despite-having-nothing.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51