Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (80313 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by nikkypearl(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

gbam
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Shinery0123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Is This girl okay

After fvcking him and getting pregnant you are here saying rubbish. no you shouldn't have married him, being a single unwed mother will be better.

you are acting like you did him a favour because he was poor and you married him, Nigerians always celebrating stupid things

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.

The very first time we will agree on an issue
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Harrynight:

wen u finally grow up u'll knw that kind of women that sponsor their wedding.... then issues like this lady's u would think differently! #NoInsultMeant

#NoInsultMeant When your brain finally completes its metamorphosis you will understand the word opinion....... then you will stomach your ignorance thank you
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
zinizta:
When There Are Guys That Are Squatting With Friends!! What Should Those Ones' GFs Do?

value a man for his CHARACTER, not his temporary state of residence. if "just" having your own home makes them look at a man differently than any other, then i suggest they look within themselves and fix what is broken..... let men be valued for what they can NEVER lose (aka the PROPER character). a furnished apt can be entirely lost right after marriage, and then what?!?!?!

pcguru1:

Reminds me of that Chris rock joke, I think its the times we find ourselves in, we gone that low that's why, normally that type of guy won't get attention from most girls knowing his financial status.

a man financial status will always be temporary (whether RICH or POOR) and can be changed to the extreme at any time....only a foolish goldigging woman would fall for this BS. again, we should value ourselves (men AND women) for whats within, your values, your integrity etc, and certainly NOT how much that person can save a person's desperate state of life.

Afonjashapmouth:
Dude just think for a sec before talking please, should any lady be test run with hardship? did she even mention herself being jobless and waiting on him? This same myopic thinking keeps our people in their ancient state of reasoning. Get married first and know about the grace of a woman staying faithful and supportive when you are struggling to make ends meet. To you an empty house denotes affluence? hypocrite.

may you mercilessly get flogged publicly by an Arab court..... ladies be tested for hardship?! so the hardship that this man went through to get that empty apt is irrelevant, right?! let EVERYONE go for hardship in their lives so that THEY can value what they got. a woman who waltz in a made man's house will NEVER value that home, dont get it twisted. she will only feel entitled (aka the BS she wrote) as if getting your own crib is an easy thing to do. if tit was, she would have HER own place, duh!

girl4rmspace:

What a dumb post. She's trying to pass a message to the ladies looking for made men. one would think u guys would Atleast appreciate a lady who stood by her man through thick and thin when most ladies wouldn't, yet here u are posting crap
People like u disgust me

IMHO, this is a WRONG message. looking down on the state of a man's house, as if it is relevant, is WRONG! let her value this man instead of looking DOWN on his achievements, as if she has achieved anything remotely close to what he has. what kind of woman even think in such a way? let her be GRATEFUL for the abode that this man invited her in, yeah!

BTW i dont post on NL for likes, i post to pass a point across, MY point. whether you like me or not is irrelevant sista!

SAMBARRY:
Mr Brown you used to be a calm gentleman.when did you become this aggressive and so vindictive?
Where did that once upon a time sweet Mr Brown vanished to?

Anyway to the matter.there are a million and one women who Will rather go for a man that's all made and glittering than to exercise patience with a guy that is just coming up.now a woman which is rare to come by did what a million and one women will not do did it.why She shouldn't be celebrated.why trivialize her efforts as if it's something a regular girl will do

There are women everywhere,v@gin@$ everywhere,cheaper than pure water and the cheapest and easiest thing to get but the bible said A VIRTUOUS WOMAN who can find she's worth more than gold,more precious than pearls.

Mr Brown I think you need to have a rethink than just down playing a good woman.Meanwhile tomorrow if you see women running after the likes of otedola and Dangote because they're ready made and the women want to live the good life without sweating for it your type'll be calling them asewo

Are you men ever satiable.no woman can ever please you.if she's patient,you down play her that what did she do
If she's not you'll call her vulgar names

sista Sambarry, there is absolutely NO aggression in my post, its called REALITY, and you know damn well i am about that.
a man is responsible and mature to get himself an abode of his own, and here is this woman talking nonsense about this man's achievement. as someone wrote earlier, some are even squatting at their friends, yet this one gets a man that has achieve something (however small or empty it may be), and she is here talking down about it. come on, lets be REAL!

about what you wrote, are you seriously saying that this woman should be celebrated for doing what is RIGHT, instead of celebrating THIS MAN for giving this woman (who "obviously" brought nothing to the table) a home?!?! just because the majority of women in Nigeria are looking for a made man, should NOT be a reason to forget what is RIGHT in life. that would be a stoopid as saying that we should celebrate a woman who dates a broke guy for love, while that is the RIGHT thing to do. how crazy is it that garbage becomes the norm, and good deeds are looked upon as "fantastic" acts.... lol!

there is nothing wrong with women wanting to live the good life, so long as they can finance it themselves (or build it together with their spouse). anyone who sells herself to the highest bidder (or seek sugar daddies etc) will always remain a goldigging broke aaass ashewo. lets call a spade A SPADE.

this woman is NOWHERE near a virtuous woman, because such women dont look down on their spouse's achievement, they CELEBRATE IT! let her come here and bless this man, sing his praise, and THANK him for giving her a good home for her to raise her future family. thats what should be celebrated not the audacity she wrote above. HABA!

victorioushands:

You made a point but the abusive words were uncalled for. She actually did what was right for other women to be encouraged by especially as the economy bites even harder, and she is encouraging men who have found true love to not lose it because they have not arrived. Overall, she is telling the society that, although times are hard and bad, we must always follow what is real. About 70% of young women today may not even think twice before saying 'no' to such bondage marriage. So I applaud her, and we all should. Some will even come to your house and see you have a big generator and maybe no petrol, and they will be troubling you as if you are the poorest of the poor for not having fuel at that moment. And they want to be loved! Believe me, they are many. They lack faith and their love (though they do not know but are only probably reacting to their own poverty and that of their family) is worthless, cash-and-carry.

IMHO, her message is wrong because:
A) women should stay with good men even if these men are homeless... a home (empty or not) is irrelevant to the matter of finding a proper partner.
B) the state of the economy is irrelevant to the above point A
C) applauding her for doing what is RIGHT is wrong, because if she made the decision to marry that man, then the state of his home is irrelevant, as they would BUILD a home together anyway. such woman would have surely ran away (or probably not even give him a chance) if she knew he had no place of his own....which in my humble opinion is WRONG!
D) being poor is not a deadly disease, and let us understand that people who look down on a poor man do NOT deserve to be around him when he gets successful. such pay as you go ashi state of mind (which supposedly is the norm today) is the reason why so many deluded brothas are doing whatever evils to get money to impress these worthless women.

joanana:

Oga please take a chill pill. shes not the one that broke your heart. In this age, do u think its easy for any lady to marry a man and he has definitely nothing in his apartment? It takes Gods Grace and patienec for man to see a lady that will stick with him. All single guys in my office , i asked why its taking too long to get married... they all said they are saving to get a good apartment, furnish it and have money in their accounts before they will get married.

Shes bragging about it because she believed in her husband and saw her future not present and shes reaping it now because they are in a better place now. She advising ladies not to wait for everything to be there before they say i do to their men. Shes also doing it cos some her friends that told her to do it should see that things never remain same for long..Please don't bite her head abeg!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

women like you are the exact problem in this issue... here you are thinking about YOU and your needs, instead of blessing ANY man who wants to carry your load (whether broke or not), haba! shouldnt you have asked:"is it easy for a man to marry some broke woman who brings nothing to the table?!" can you imagine the type of stress he will go through to feed and please you?! kai! have you ever thought about getting a JOB so that you can fend for your future family and make life better for the both of you? or is that too hard for you to do?! if YOU had a job, and so does your future husband then you are good to go, anything less than that and therefore let the blame fall on YOUR unemployed self.

you are an insult to god if you will only value a successful man and look down on a GOOD man that is broke...shame on you, and no wonder god will never answer your biased narrow minded prayers! as if a GOOD man needs to be rich or have his own home, lol! is that really what you understand for that bible you read?!

this lady was not bragging, she was LOOKING DOWN on this man's achievement, while she "obviously" had no home of her own. what kind of deluded person does that? shouldnt she THANK/PRAISE/BLESS this man instead?!

btw the men at your job are DONKEYS!!!! and they are only trying to have the "honey" that attracts these deluded goldigging women. they are the exact problem here....men who want to attract women with bling bling instead of their character. then these same men will turn around and be mad when these pay as you go ashi dump them for a richer man. arrant nonsense! what you attract with honey, you will surely LOSE with bigger honey! so unless these deluded men build the biggest house in the city, and drive the biggest cars, the ashis they will attract will only be there temporary (aka until a bigger oga comes around)
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by NicoBaba(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sugar97:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good morning honey
Did u sleep well?
hi my princess...aw was ur day today, hope u didn't stress ur sef
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Sugar97(f): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
NicoBaba:
hi my princess...aw was ur day today, hope u didn't stress ur sef

Not like I could help it cry
I'm ok though
How are u?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Humility017(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
alexialin:

Awww smiley
Thank you.
from you comment and that of others... it means that there lie hope for guys like me
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Alennsar(f): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

zero chill. you dey vex oooo
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Humility017:

from you comment and that of others...
it means that there lie hope for guys like me

Of course smiley
Don't loose faith and don't mind what guys in romance section say about ladies. Their brains are twisted.

Just focus on u.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by NicoBaba(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sugar97:

Not like I could help it cry
I'm ok though
How are u?
u r strong.. u will always pull through. my day went well...U be in bed by now.. sleeptight baby
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
I pray Guys keep thinking and using their Brains oooo. Women dont have the capacity to love, only men do. A woman 'll stay with u only when she knows she's getting something beneficial from u like money,sex etc. In a woman's brain, Love's like a feel good chemical.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by papoose999(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
savage
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Humility017(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2017
alexialin:

Of course smiley
Don't loose faith and don't mind what guys in romance section say about ladies. Their brains are twisted.

Just focus on u.
can we talk in private please...if you don't mind
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Humility017:

can we talk in private please...if you don't mind

Yes we can talk

But my pm doesn't work sad

Also am In a relationship with a man that understands me smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Humility017:

from you comment and that of others...
it means that there lie hope for guys like me

Of course!

Be patient, watchful and pray.

You will.

Ladies like me are everywhere but we are not the social media kind of ladies.

One.of my best friends, she's married, one of the managers to one of the leading Telecom companies in Nigeria. This woman., may God bless her soul is an ideal wife. In fact she inspires me so well. She's very beautiful , calm,cultured ,respectful and successful. We became close in one event like that. She always carries her husband along everything she does.
The husband is also doing well. But the lady is just too humble, especially round the husband.

In my. Mind, I will be like this man will be thanking God everyday for giving him this type.of wife. And her husband is calm, cultured ,practical and grounded.

There is peace, love and mutual respect radiating around them and in their home. You can feel it when u are with them. It's not make believe. It's real.

She's a blessed woman lemme not lie.

And she inspires me Alot. smiley
She manages her home and career so well.. Nothing lacks.

May God bless her for coming into my life. smileyAmen.

So don't loose hope..

Women like us still exist.
It's just that men tend to judge us from afar that we will be arrogant and proud due to our beauty. So they steer clear just by sighting us. We are condemned as a proud player of men's heart.

But such judgement is a complete fallacy from who we are.

She's extremely beautiful and fair.. smiley She dresses responsibly, in and out of office. She does not deliberately tempt men like some married women do these days. Wearing skimpy, revealing bodies upandan. She's beautifully modest And cultured. She and her mother in-law and sister in-laws are close. Infact her MIL takes her and gists with her as if she's her real daughter. They check up on each other cheesy
It's Amazing. Upon the terrible stories, one hear about MILs and wives. cheesy.just imagine this scenario of the two of them. And I was blown away with lots of emotions. I was like wow! For real? One day I hugged her ,almost sob as I prayed with her . She added to this change in my life.

I love peace and she inspires peace ,care and originality.

So that's it.. It's take a wise man to come close becomes friends with ladies like Us and realise we are far off from what the society tends to paint.. Mehn it's far off.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Humility017(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2017
alexialin:

Of course!

Be patient, watchful and pray.

You will.

Ladies like me are everywhere but we are not the social media kind of ladies.

One.of my best friends, she's married, one of the managers to one of the leading Telecom companies in Nigeria. This woman., may God bless her soul is an ideal wife. In fact she inspires me so well. She's very beautiful , calm,cultured ,respectful and successful. We became close in one event like that. She always carries her husband along everything she does.
The husband is also doing well. But the lady is just too humble, especially round the husband.

In my. Mind, I will be like this man will be thanking God everyday for giving him this type.of wife. And her husband is calm, cultured ,practical and grounded.

There is peace, love and mutual respect radiating around them and in their home. You can feel it when u are with them. It's not make believe. It's real.

She's a blessed woman lemme not lie.

And she inspires me Alot. smiley
She manages her home and career so well.. Nothing lacks.

May God bless her for coming into my life. smileyAmen.

So don't loose hope..

Women like us still exist.
It's just that men tend to judge us from afar that we will be arrogant and proud due to our beauty. So they steer clear just by sighting us. We are condemned as a proud player of men's heart.

But such judgement is a complete fallacy from who we are.

She's extremely beautiful and fair.. smiley She dresses responsibly, in and out of office. She does not deliberately tempt men like some married women do these days. Wearing skimpy, revealing outfits upandan. She's beautifully modest And cultured. She and her mother in-law and sister in-laws are close. Infact her MIL takes and gists with her as if she's her real daughter. They check up on each other cheesy
It's Amazing. Upon the terrible stories, one hear about MILs and wives. cheesy.just imagine this scenario of the two of them. And I was blown away with lots of emotions. I was like wow! For real? One day I hugged her ,almost sob as I prayed with her . She added to this change in my life.

I love peace and she inspires peace ,care and originality.

So that's it.. It's take a wise man to come close becomes friends with ladies like Us and realise we are far off from what the society tends to paint.. Mehn it's far off.

thanks for this....
It really inspired me...
I have saved the number on whatsap..you can remove it now.
thanks...
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Humility017:

thanks for this....
It really inspired me...
I have saved the number on whatsap..you can remove it now.
thanks...

OK smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.