Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies (1839 Views)

Photoshop Tutorial: How To Design A Church Flyer / Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies by luvuinxs(m): 5:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Photoshop for dummies and newbies

Fastest & Easiest Photoshop Tutorial + Every Template, Tool & Resource You’ll Need to Start …

Master The Easy Photoshop Tricks That Enable...You To Make or Edit ANY Graphic In Minutes …

Make Graphics Quicker Than Writing an Email ...

Most people are scared of Photoshop because of the below Misconceptions and common Myths..

Misconception # 1– “Photoshop is hard”
Not True … Whilst all the functions & menus may look overwhelming initially, they remain in fact extremely basic, sensible & consistent from version to variation– the trick is understanding which tools to use for each task & faster ways that make tasks much easier.

Misconception # 1– “It Takes Years to Find out”
Incorrect … That’s exactly what some highly paid designers may want you to think. In reality you can learn the key elements in about 2 hours & the pro techniques in about an hour. It’s from this structure knowledge you can genuinely end up being an expert!

i will upload four(4)tutorial videos for those that are interested in learning Photoshop Graphics(these tutorial will be the most simplified and easy to understand Photoshop lectures you have ever seen) then you can order for the remaining twenty three(23) videos for a little token

First Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnaF-hdZEpc
Re: Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies by luvuinxs(m): 1:16am On Oct 11, 2017
As i promised, today video is on using images in photoshop

video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=888AKy23uao
Re: Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies by Shobizz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Following
Re: Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies by Writingdiva: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'd love to learn to use the Adobe Photoshop Software but have futilely been unable to obtain the software. I'd be sooo grateful if you could enlighten me on how to get it.

luvuinxs:
As i promised, today video is on using images in photoshop

Re: Photoshop Tutorial For Newbies by luvuinxs(m): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Photoshop software can be gotten from stores that sell software, if you stay in lagos, you can get it in computer villiage. when buying, get from CS6 and above

today's third video is on image cleaning and background removal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFJY9N4gb0M

(1) (Reply)

Art Comes To Life (creativity At Its Peak) / Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint / Experienced Photographers Kindly Choose The Best Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.