Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (548447 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by obi24(f): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
bellong:

When you buy your ticket, depending on the airline, you may be able to choose your seat 72hrs before departure. Some airlines will want you to pay for your preference while others give it free.

Whatever the case, I know that they do put children together with their parents if done by them

Thanks bellong, we have already gotten our ticket through IOM (Emirates). But we are not told on how to book for seat.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2018
obi24:

Thanks bellong, we have already gotten our ticket through IOM (Emirates). But we are not told on how to book for seat.

72hours to the flight, use your booking reference number to check in and choose seat.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by adeomoade: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2018
obi24:

visit emirate airline website and click manage bookings.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by kessel: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Thanks man
jayooh:

Check vayama.com

Saw something slightly lower to Adelaide there. As for going to Melbourne first, I think you shouldn't have a problem with immigration once your have your domestic flight ticket handy. Sure they should ask question, just answer them what is it,its was economical for you. But note that it's like most local flight there give a single baggage allowance.

Tweak your travelling date by 1 or 2 days and you'd bemail suprised to get a huge difference in fares. Secret is be flexible.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by obi24(f): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
adeomoade:

Thank u.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by obi24(f): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
bellong:

72hours to the flight, use your booking reference number to check in and choose seat.

Thank you.I saw �

Regular=CHF 25.00, Preferred=CHF 35.00
Twin=CHF 55.00
Extra legroom=CHF 95.00. I dont know the meaning of the figures if it's in naira or what.Abeg make una help me ooo.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by obi24(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
adeomoade:

Thank you.I saw �

Twin=CHF 55.00
Extra legroom=CHF 95.00. I dont know the meaning of the figures if it's in naira or what.Abeg make una help me ooo.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by adeomoade: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
CHF stands for Swiss Franc. Is the charges in CHF
obi24:

Thank you.I saw �

Twin=CHF 55.00
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Ironrose: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Seat selection is usually free 24 hours before the flight, it's best to wait till online check-in opens then select your seats. Alternatively, you can check-in very early at the airport on the day of travel, they usually seat families together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Youngadvocate(m): 1:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello fellows.

Please, I need some real help. I want to get out of this country asap....i mean, before the end of the year. My destination, of course, is either Australia or New Zealand.

I intend to settle in any of the two countries and proceed to masters when I earn enough from work.

Right now, I don't have enough money to go through school application (I'm a 2.1 graduate, though). I'm trying to find a way into the country through job. However, I don't know how to go about it.

Please, who can guide me on the surest way to land VISA into Australia especially? Please, help me out.

I checked out the website of Australia's Department of Home Affairs and plethora of information there got me confused the more.

Fellow Nairalanders, I need your help. I would appreciate though if you can add me up on WhatsApp and guide me through. (09054762972) is my number.

Thanks!!!!
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 03, 2018
@Youngadvocate:
www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
That’s all you need. Carefully read and digest it.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by obi24(f): 5:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Ironrose:
Seat selection is usually free 24 hours before the flight, it's best to wait till online check-in opens then select your seats. Alternatively, you can check-in very early at the airport on the day of travel, they usually seat families together.

Thank u, i will rather wait.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by jayooh: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Youngadvocate:
Hello fellows.

Please, I need some real help. I want to get out of this country asap....i mean, before the end of the year. My destination, of course, is either Australia or New Zealand.

I intend to settle in any of the two countries and proceed to masters when I earn enough from work.

Right now, I don't have enough money to go through school application (I'm a 2.1 graduate, though). I'm trying to find a way into the country through job. However, I don't know how to go about it.

Please, who can guide me on the surest way to land VISA into Australia especially? Please, help me out.

I checked out the website of Australia's Department of Home Affairs and plethora of information there got me confused the more.

Fellow Nairalanders, I need your help. I would appreciate though if you can add me up on WhatsApp and guide me through. (09054762972) is my number.

Thanks!!!!

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident and many will be more than happy to help you with succinct information
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Yeeshas: 3:42am On Jul 04, 2018
obi24:

Pls Yeeshas, did you blend ur stock fish or can one carry it just like that without blending? Thanks.

I believe @Tyosho already answered. I didn’t blend my stock fish. Just the cray fish.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Smokescreen(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2018
-
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Smokescreen(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2018
kiss
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by IamphilVitalis: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
please guys helep me out here...
someone with an "o" level cert that has genuine intention to study in Australia but doesn't have much so he opts for a college like vet school. he has an ielts overall score of 6.5 and it will expire by October(reasons because he was trying to make up some money) and so he is looking for a school with October intake. the gap between his "o" level cert and now is 4yrs. within the 4yrs he worked with a school as a childhood education teacher( nursery classes). Now he wants to apply for diploma of early childhood education and care in some schools . the first is Stanley college perth wa and the school said he'd have to study certificate iii( 52 weeks) first because its a preliminary to the diploma in their school. then after that, comes the diploma (52 weeks). and that it can be done as a package course, which is now 2yrs.
After studying the course, the person has a pathway to study nursing in CQU(university)
My question is, is it okay for him to go on with it as he would like to apply this week.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tourphland(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
How useful is international business law or tax law in LLM can sustain someone in Australia, getting a job and others
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Youngadvocate(m): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2018
koleefem05:
@Youngadvocate:

Thanks a lot. I will check it out
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Youngadvocate(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2018
jayooh:

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident and many will be more than happy to help you with succinct information

Thanks a lot. I will check it out
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by mamajaz(f): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2018
koleefem05:
@Youngadvocate:
The bro want sharp sharp route. If it were to be 2016/ early 2017, that route dey, but now nah slow and steady. Please, tell him sir.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Abimbola2014: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
mamajaz:

The bro want sharp sharp route. If it were to be 2016/ early 2017, that route dey, but now nah slow and steady. Please, tell him sir.

Am a cosmetologist what type of visa can't I use to enter Australia and I will Abel to work with it... I don't need need anyone to employ

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Onyeka8o: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Please I need help. My younger brother was issued Australia visa from an agent. He has Nigeria passport, but the visa is issued from Germany. I have checked through VEVo and is ok. Please whts your advice on this?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by adeomoade: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Onyeka8o:
Please I need help. My younger brother was issued Australia visa from an agent. He has Nigeria passport, but the visa is issued from Germany. I have checked through VEVo and is ok. Please whts your advice on this?

He has been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by jazinogold(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
adeomoade:

He has been scammed.
on point...Bro aw u dy
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by adeomoade: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
jazinogold:
on point...Bro aw u dy
I am doing fine.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Onyeka8o: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bro Please explain, but VEVO tracking information is ok
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by aussy4life: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please guys must we grind our uda, ehuru and uziza seed or we can bring them along like that.

My mum doesn't want me to grind them so they can retain their flavour and am kinda worried.

Please advise.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by adeomoade: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Onyeka8o:
Bro Please explain, but VEVO tracking information is ok
Does he have a German passport?
Is his Nigerian passport details on VEVO?

If your answer to the two questions are NO, then the visa doesn't belong to him. The visa is for a German bearing his name and not a Nigerian.
If the passport details doesn't match the visa details, he can't board a flight.

So many Nigerians' are victim of this scam. if you don't believe me, ask a certified travel agent or approach an airline for clarification.

This scam is on a large scale now, my last visit to MMA was an eye opener.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Onyeka8o: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
He does not have a German passport.
Every of his information is on VEVO, full name, passport number, visa grant number.
Application ID, ok.
Visa, e visitor (subclass 651)
Transaction reference number, ok.
Passport or other travel document, country. GERMANY that's the only difference. Others are ok
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by adeomoade: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Onyeka8o:
He does not have a German passport.
Every of his information is on VEVO, full name, passport number, visa grant number.
Application ID, ok.
Visa, e visitor (subclass 651)
Transaction reference number, ok.
Passport or other travel document, country. GERMANY that's the only difference. Others are ok
I am sure you understand English Language. No need for further comment on this issue. Best wishes.

http://www.visassimply.com/australian-visas/evisitor-subclass-651/

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Onyeka8o: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks bro, u are God sent. May God almighty continue to bless u. I don't even know how to explain this to my brother. I'm almost a victim too, but you saved me. 1,500,000 for don go

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.