Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (548675 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Bolutife09435: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2018
bellong:

Every city has opportunities for nurses. Anywhere you are, you are good to go. If you want to make more money, find job in regional areas.

Thank you very much Sir
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by IamphilVitalis: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Sir @bellong...bro please is it ok to study diploma of early childhood education and care with the intention of going for a degree in business (community services management) in a college with a pathway/further studies at a university/college of higher education?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by IamphilVitalis: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Sir @bellong...Is it okay to go for diploma of early childhood education and care with the intention of later going for a degree in business(community services management) in a college that has a pathway/further studies at a university/college of higher education?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
Sir @bellong...bro please is it ok to study diploma of early childhood education and care with the intention of going for a degree in business (community services management) in a college with a pathway/further studies at a university/college of higher education?

What you want to study is strictly your decision to make.
However, you have to consider the pathway for whatever course you are studying.

What is your end goal in Australia?

What will a degree in business give you?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by aussy4life: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Guys please i dried ugu leaf, bitter leaf, scent leaf and other edible leafs you can think of .i packed them well on zip locks with labels hope it wont be an issue.

Please my igbo brethren what is the English name for OSU that white stuff we grind with egusi couldn't find the name on Google and am coming along with those.

Also can i carry groundnuts and small bitter kola?

Thanks all as am porting this sunday grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by jayooh: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
aussy4life:
Guys please i dried ugu leaf, bitter leaf, scent leaf and other edible leafs you can think of .i packed them well on zip locks with labels hope it wont be an issue.

Please my igbo brethren what is the English name for OSU that white stuff we grind with egusi couldn't find the name on Google and am coming along with those.

Port well oh. For groundnut, just place in plastic bottles to avoid breaking. So far it's roosted and normal dry groundnut u no get case. Abi na fresh seeds that can be planted them no want.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2018
aussy4life:

Hi. As long as they are dry and well labelled, should not be an issue. I carried groundnuts. Not sure about bitter kola.
I need help with bringing a licence from Nigeria please. Do you mind replying my mail please or sending me one... Pleaaaaasssseeeeee
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by aussy4life: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Thank you alot for your reply.

I cant remember the email i used anyway i have sent you a mail.

I thought your in Sydney as am heading to a region in Queensland.

quote author=teewhysafe post=69650061]
Hi. As long as they are dry and well labelled, should not be an issue. I carried groundnuts. Not sure about bitter kola.
I need help with bringing a licence from Nigeria please. Do you mind replying my mail please or sending me one... Pleaaaaasssseeeeee[/quote]
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2018
aussy4life:

Thank you alot for your reply.

I cant remember the email i used anyway i have sent you a mail.

I thought your in Sydney as am heading to a region in Queensland.

quote author=teewhysafe post=69650061]
I need help with bringing a licence from Nigeria please. Do you mind replying my mail please or sending me one... Pleaaaaasssseeeeee

Hello, I already sent you a mail I'm in Melbourne. I heard its quite easy to forward via post. I will pay the courier bill please
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by aussy4life: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Give me your email address cant login to the email used to register.

quote author=teewhysafe post=69651121]

Hello, I already sent you a mail I'm in Melbourne. I heard its quite easy to forward via post. I will pay the courier bill please[/quote]
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
OOhkay. Mail address is temitayo_ajisafe@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by lordkratos: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please help. I have a package of 8/9kg i wanna send to naija. Which courier services is the cheapest i can use from sydney?
Auspost said 202AUD. Anyone with info on any cheap courier service kindly help.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by innamorat(f): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good afternoon house ,please a friend of mine is trying to get his permanent permit but it's not forth coming so he was advised to seek asylum or marry a white woman who is a citizen. Please what's the probability that either of them will work out. I need advice from people who are residing there. Thanks
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by aussy4life: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
I sent you a mail since morning no response

uote author=teewhysafe post=69679241]OOhkay. Mail address is temitayo_ajisafe@yahoo.com
Thanks[/quote]
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
aussy4life:
I sent you a mail since morning no response

uote author=teewhysafe post=69679241]OOhkay. Mail address is temitayo_ajisafe@yahoo.com
Thanks

No vex please. Your morning na our own evening and vice-versa. I have chatted you up on WhatsApp. Kindly reply
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2018
please who is in melbourne?

thank you
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by marvelife: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2018
mamajaz:

Try school route. You might leave in November.
What's the procedure for this school route and how much is enough to get their please
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2018
Bambizzle4k4556:
please who is in melbourne?

thank you
Hallo. Reporting from Melbourne. Whats up?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by innamorat(f): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Good afternoon house ,please a friend of mine is trying to get his permanent permit but it's not forth coming so he was advised to seek asylum or marry a white woman who is a citizen. Please what's the probability that either of them will work out. I need advice from people who are residing there. Thanks
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
innamorat:

I hope the people who told your friend to marry a citizen gave him clue that the application fees is much the last time I checked it was 8000 and the duration is over 2years and with lot of documents to back it up can fake love last up to 6months take less of 3years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Bolutife09435: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone how are you all I hope everyone is doing fine?
Please don’t let this thread go dormant I know everyone is busy with their lives but please your posts and experiences serve as an inspiration for aspirants like us.
Please continue to help us with your experience and advices may God strengthen you.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Bambizzle4k4556: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhysafe:

Hallo. Reporting from Melbourne. Whats up?

wow. how do i contact u ?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by teewhysafe(f): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Send a PM. I will share my experience soon hopefully. Still settling down after 3 monthsgrin

Bambizzle4k4556:

wow. how do i contact u ?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
innamorat:

Your friend knows what to do, but seems to be playing dumb.
How did he got in there in the first place?
& if it was through studies, he ought to have applied for high studies in order to buy time for his PR. Tell him to think, he knows what to do to still remain there, but if he wants to speed on old road, na him future/body go tellam.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by innamorat(f): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
Thanks for your reply, he has taken up several courses but he said his points keeps increasing.and he needs to renew his visa

Your friend knows what to do, but seems to be playing dumb.
How did he got in there in the first place?
& if it was through studies, he ought to have applied for high studies in order to buy time for his PR. Tell him to think, he knows what to do to still remain there, but if he wants to speed on old road, na him future/body go tellam.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by rukidanty: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
do anyone know how life is in New Zealand and anyone living there.. please advise
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Good day to you thanks for the experience in AU
Please I want to know more about AU subclass 651 visa and if I'm entitled to Pr as well when I get there
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
teewhysafe:
OOhkay. Mail address is temitayo_ajisafe@yahoo.com
Thanks
bros I greet you ooh shay na Au you dey I beg I need to ask you some very vital questions about AU
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Please I need someone to advise me on evisitor(subclass 651)visa
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Please someone should advise me on subclass 651 visa
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Desiny:
Please someone should advise me on subclass 651 visa

Type eVisitor visa subclass 651 on Google, you will get all the information you want.

Meanwhile, I don't really know any country in the world that converts visitor's visa to a permanent resident.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Desiny: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
bellong:

Type eVisitor visa subclass 651 on Google, you will get all the information you want.

Meanwhile, I don't really know any country in the world that converts visitor's visa to a permanent resident.
. Thank you so there is no chance for me to stay in Au with visitor's visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.