Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos (26619 Views)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by CastedDude: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
A little girl named Emem, who was one of the children picked on the streets of Eket in Akwa Ibom state during a campaign tour by the Ministry of Women Affairs, National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and related matters (NAPTIP), and Child Protection Network (CPN), has been reunited with her father.

This child was handed over to the CRARN personnel for care and reunification. The girl was giving different stories and locations out of fear of going back to her parents.

But the light beamed one day as she confided in one of the children in the center her reasons for not revealing her father's location so her friend divulged it to a caregiver.

Her reasons included long term starvation in the churches in the name of fasting, rejection by friends in the school, torture by her father and stepmother ( who's also a prophetess.)

She said she roved different prayer houses for more than a year without going to school. She narrated her ordeal in the hands of a prophet who kept her standing in the nights till daybreak so that she would not be called out to the coven. Anytime she slept off she would be brutalized with belts and sticks.

When she could not bear the brunt of the beatings any longer, she sneaked out of the church and ran away. Since then, she's been roaming the streets and sleeping in the bush or uncompleted buildings with other street children . She said when her father met her one day, he rained curses on her and prayed that she dies soon.

Her father was present yesterday in the Centre signing documents to accept her back home.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/little-girl-brutalized-prayers-houses-akwa-ibom-runs-away-home-photos.html

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by tollyboy5(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Useless parent giving birth out of pleasure

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2017

Prayer house ?? You mean a play ground ??

The loving and amazing God was watching from his Mansion in the clouds while they brutalize an innocent girl in his prayer house somewhere on earth ??

Just ban religion all over the world and things will start moving fine

20 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Epositive(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
how some people find happiness at maltreating their own kids still baffles me, i just don't understand their commitment to this barbaric act! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by alexachez: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
cry cry
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
so many evil going on in the name of God

2 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by ObamaOsama: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
she is a witch that why she ran away from church
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
My fasting ends by 12... Can't go longer biko... I heard if one switch off their data from 6 to 6, that's fasting. Simply put, denying oneself of that which gives them pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by lelvin(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by ivolt: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why return the girl to her tormentor?
I hope their will be regular check-up on her well being.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
ObamaOsama:
she is a witch. that why she ran away from church

You're a mentally unstable rat, that's why your brain ran away from you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by kay29000(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
I hate child abuse of any form. It saddens my soul. I wonder how she survived when she ran away from home...such a little child.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
I know dey will call her witch grin
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

The loving and amazing God was watching from his Mansion in the clouds while they brutalize an innocent girl in his prayer house somewhere on earth ??

1. God did move some people to set up a refuge for the girl.

2. Even if we remove religion, people will still be killed, and people will suffer. Stalin, an atheist, was responsible for millions of deaths.

Humans are bad people, religion or no

4 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by iAlpha: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
They will still say running away is from the Marin world And They have called her into the ocean for their meeting and escape. una die there with your superstition. Kill person because of evil spirit.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

This Awka etiti girl

Your jokes are lame

Try again
Who's joking? That was what my pastor said
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Proffdada: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

why blame God for the evil men do?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Eh yia

Poor girl suffers from som1 ignorance

1 Like

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Pavore9: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
And such abuse centres under the guise of prayer houses will still be allowed to operate! Run a Psychological assessment on those so called Prophets and Prophetess, most will turn out to be schizophrenic! angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by iAlpha: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
ObamaOsama:
she is a watch. that why she ran away from church

I can understand you're seeking attention. God will give you dont worry.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by kay29000(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
My fasting ends by 12... Can't go longer biko... I heard if one switch off their data from 6 to 6, that's fasting. Simply put, denying oneself of that which gives them pleasure.

You have a cute smile. How tall are you?

On the topic of fasting, yea, i agree with your definition of fasting..."denying oneself of that which gives them pleasure." I do 6 hours "no internet" fasting once in a while.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by ultron12345: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
The Christians will soon storm this thread to justify the starvation and toture the girl underwent ....... They should just ban religion in this country
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by donblade85555(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oh Jesus.....naija and religion are like Ghana and one corner dance

Anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man, visit
www.laughkillme.com
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by grandstar(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bible called them oppressive wolves
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Who's joking? That was what my pastor said

There are no pastors in umunocha, only dibia full umunocha
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Luisema4luv(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You're a mentally unstable rat, that's why you ran away from your brain
Are u saying that his brain ran away frm him due to his unstable state?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.