Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Five Pressures Single Face - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Pressures Single Face (434 Views)

To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressures In Life / Husband Pressures Wife Into Faking Pregnancy / Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Pressures Single Face by saintvc(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Pressure....
When your father writes you a letter telling you its okay to get pregnant for your boyfriend, so that he can marry you.

#Pressure
When your mother says it is ordinary sex and wonders why you wouldn't just give the guy a piece of yourself to earn a ring.

#Pressure
When your best friend is getting married to your Ex, because she gave him what you couldn't give him.

#Pressure
When your colleagues in the office are wondering why you would break up with this nice guy and you can't explain to them that the god fearing guy's request to have a regular Mouth Action was the root cause of the breakup.

#Pressure
When your anointed guest minister tells you that its okay to have masturbation than immorality, since God grace understands our weaknesses and tells you that even Timothy was to take "it" for his stomach sake.

#Pressure
When your friends tell you that all good men are taken and marriage becomes so scary and yet more homes are breaking and your parents turn every meeting into a "what's going on?" program.

#Pressure
When a holy brother in church who is very visible and known, and yet has a way of telling you that he should have married you instead of his wife.

#Pressure
When you are not getting younger and..... the one who should say something is deaf and dumb.... and the ones who should be under their parents care are sending you Whatsapp message.

#Pressure
Recently, my inbox has been filled with fearful stories of #Pressures. And I know that someone would have to value their soul much more than love, sex, and relationship. It seems to me that the battle for relationship and love may send more souls to hell and untimely death, than the victims ......

"O God! When my heart is overwhelmed, please lead me to the Rock that is higher than I, in Jesus name...
Please feel free to say Amen, and share with friends.
Your President,
Tekena Ikoko
Re: Five Pressures Single Face by greatnaija01: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Singles should not forget

1 Corinthians 7:28
But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

THE ENTIRE CHAPTER GIVES PREFERENCE ON HOW TO FACE MARRIAGE.
Forever Single.

Anyone who chases Marriage more than Purposeful Destiny is wasting their time.

(1) (Reply)

We Just Had 100 Days Of Successful Investments... / Publish Your Adverts On Any Newspaper From Anywhere In Nigeria / 6 Super Lies Married Men Use To Lure Ladies Into Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.