Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People (4924 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
vaxx:
I really love your last word.... No one has ever won the battle....
maybe i will be the first to win the gods
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by vaxx: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
segunojo866:
go ahead? At least you have started from nairaland ....
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by butterflyl1on: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
vaxx:

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
vaxx:
I will win the gods
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
vaxx:
I really love your last word.... No one has ever won the battle....
Thanks Vaxx. I am very disturbed when I read such honest testimony of deep personal views.

How does the honorable Segunojo866 even begin to work through his list of challenges? I observe that he is certainly not confused but is rather sharing his challenges which I assume is similar to many people globally.

Honorable Segunojo866, it will be good if you re-arrange your points below in order of importance to you. Then your list of invitees can focus and debate No 1 first.

1) Christian religion is divided into so many doctrines and each doctrines share a different quotation of the Bible.

2) Nairalanders and also the atheists here, am so sure you all are confused people.

3) let me just conclude that Christianity is a lost journey.

4) Islam is another dangerous religion and it's the most popular religion that promotes child trafficking.

5) I can't still believe that a prophet in the Quran slept with a 9years old girl and got married to her when she was just 6years.

6) Please don't blame Boko Haram, Isis and some other crazy Islamic terrorists group. They are simply obeying God commandment in the Quran.

7) I noticed that atheists are so intelligent with Bible and Quran stuff. (This is a huge delusion.)

cool Atheists are not free thinkers because most of their time is spent attacking religion.

9) I know the idea of a personal god is bullshit but atheists idea of humans evolving from apes is a bigger bullshit.

10) Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Charles Darwin are among the irrational fools promoting stupid books about evolution.

I trust that expert help is on the way ; Jacksonville, Felixomor, segunojo866, bullerflyl1on,
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by hopefulLandlord: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks Vaxx. I am very disturbed when I read such honest testimony of deep personal views.

How does the honorable Segunojo866 even begin to work through his list of challenges? I observe that he is certainly not confused but is rather sharing his challenges which I assume is similar to many people globally.

1) Christian religion is divided into so many doctrines and each doctrines share a different quotation of the Bible.

2) Nairalanders and also the atheists here, am so sure you all are confused people.

4) Islam is another dangerous religion and it's the most popular religion that promotes child trafficking.

5) I can't still believe that a prophet in the Quran slept with a 9years old girl and got married to her when she was just 6years.

6) Please don't blame Boko Haram, Isis and some other crazy Islamic terrorists group. They are simply obeying God commandment in the Quran.

7) I noticed that atheists are so intelligent with Bible and Quran stuff. (This is a huge delusion.)

cool Atheists are not free thinkers because most of their time is spent attacking religion.

9) I know the idea of a personal god is bullshit but atheists idea of humans evolving from apes is a bigger bullshit.

10) Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Charles Darwin are among the irrational fools promoting stupid books about evolution.

I trust that expert help is on the way ; Jackson ville, Felixomor, segunojo 866, hopefu.lLandlord , bullerfl.yl1on,

I repeat, there's no need mentioning me in your posts, I'll find them regardless
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by enilove(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Something is wrong with you somewhere.

60,30,10% shows your soul is fragmented. You are unstable brain wise .

Your case is what the Bible says in:

Proverbs 26:7 KJV
The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools. He talks foolish parable and words.

You need a BIG ROD ON YOUR BACK to get your deliverance.
Just like the Bible says:

Proverbs 26:3 KJV
A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I repeat, there's no need mentioning me in your posts, I'll find them regardless
Aaah. 999 apologies.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I trust that expert help is on the way ; Jacksonville, Felixomor, segunojo866, hopefulLandlord , bullerflyl1on,
thanks for enlighten others
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Take home quote of the day

-------- sciencewatch October 10, 2017

Aaaaah ! many thanks !

"QUOTE OF THE WEEK" By butterflyl1on on the 10 Oct 2017 at 11:24;

"Agnostic atheist is logically impossible. It's as illogical as calling something falsely truly false"

https://www.nairaland.com/4107041/atheists-skeptics-just-angry-bunch/1#61281454

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by Nuhvey(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
enilove:

[s]Your case is what the Bible says in:

The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools. He talks foolish parable and words.

[/s]

[s]Proverbs 26:3 KJV

[/s]

I agree cheesy
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
enilove:

Your case is what the Bible says in:

Proverbs 26:3 KJV

What make you so sure that Yahweh is the one true god? Please stop imagining weird stuff
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by jonbellion(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:

[b]Honorable Segunojo866, it will be good [/b]it you re-arrange your points below in order of importance to you. Then your list of invitees can focus and debate No 1 first.

I trust that expert help is on the way ; Jacksonville, Felixomor, segunojo866, bullerflyl1on,
fukking sciencewatch undecided
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nuhvey:

I agree cheesy
am being humble and straight forward about my views
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
jonbellion:
fukking sciencewatch undecided
Dont hit on me bro, I am not gay. GO FUK YOURSELF!

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by MadCow1: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
segunojo866:
Madcow1

If you consider asking for proof and refuting fallacies to be an attack then bless your soul.. Again you confirm to me you have no idea what Atheists are all about. A debate isn't an attack.

And you keep repeating this mistake of Atheists and evolution and that is a false narrative. Atheism does not necessarily promote Evolution, we simply question creationism. Science should not be mistaken as Atheism.

Finally for someone who keeps claiming he has studied wide including the works of Darwin, you seem to have chosen the layman's interpretation of Evolution.. grin You will do well to keep reading and trying to understand this time cos you are very off the mark with your summation on the evolution theory (and this isn't a claim that it is an absolute law).
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by butterflyl1on: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Aaaaah ! many thanks !

"QUOTE OF THE WEEK" By butterflyl1on on the 10 Oct 2017 at 11:24;

"Agnostic atheist is logically impossible. It's as illogical as calling something falsely truly false"

https://www.nairaland.com/4107041/atheists-skeptics-just-angry-bunch/1#61281454

My boss you humble me smiley

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by enilove(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
segunojo866:
What make you so sure that Yahweh is the one true god? Please stop imagining weird stuff

That is a good question.

What makes me so sure can be divided into 2 :

1----Biblical accounts of the Israelites in Egypt and how God divided the Red Sea for the Israelites to escape from Pharaoh.

2---- Divine healing or miracles God performed in my life and other recorded undeniable miracles. Some of the videos are with me.

The Egyptians never for once deny those Biblical plagues and miracle of the Red Sea. Mind you, the Bible did not say something good about them . This is enough to make them reject those things but they are honest people and the remains of the houses the Israelites lived are still evident today.

My own miracle was an ailment I had that made one herbalist afraid and quickly removed his face when he saw it , but was healed when I went to RCCG convention in 1997 or so. I just laid my hand on the afflicted part during prayer by a Pastor ( not G.O ) as instructed by the Holy Spirit , and the affliction died instantly. Although I didn't notice initially . This is an ailment I had for over 20 yrs disappearing even without telling any Pastor or any body about it . I was just standing there among the congregation.

I have at least 2 more testimonies which were about death, but God saved me. This kind was what killed my elder brother in 1994, but God saved my own life because I quickly went to one CAC church in Ikotun when I had that dream relating to coffins.

God is real but there are so many false churches and fake Pastors. I am not surprised because Jesus told us :

Matthew 7:13-16 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait ( tiny ) gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it. [15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Do not let the devils deceive you, there is God.
I am not a Pastor and am not interested in you coming to my church but you can know God if you pray.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Dont hit on me bro, I am not gay. GO FUK YOURSELF!
grin
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
enilove:

That is a good question.

1----Biblical accounts of the Israelites in Egypt and how God divided the Red Sea for the Israelites to escape from Pharaoh.

2---- Divine healing or miracles God performed in my life and other recorded undeniable miracles. Some of the videos are with me.

The Egyptians never for once deny those Biblical plagues and miracle of the Red Sea. Mind you, the Bible did not say something good about them . This is enough to make them reject those things but they are honest people and the remains of the houses the Israelites lived are still evident today.

My own miracle was an ailment I had that made one herbalist afraid and quickly removed his face when he saw it , but was healed when I went to RCCG convention in 1997 or so. I just laid my hand on the afflicted part during prayer by a Pastor ( not G.O ) as instructed by the Holy Spirit , and the affliction died instantly. Although I didn't notice initially . This is an ailment I had for over 20 yrs disappearing even without telling any Pastor or any body about it . I was just standing there among the congregation.

I have at least 2 more testimonies which were about death, but God saved me. This kind was what killed my elder brother in 1994, but God saved my own life because I quickly went to one CAC church in Ikotun when I had that dream relating to coffins.

God is real but there are so many false churches and fake Pastors. I am not surprised because Jesus told us :

Enter ye in at the strait ( tiny ) gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it. [15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

I am not a Pastor and am not interested in you coming to my church but you can know God if you pray.

no real evidence
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

My boss you humble me smiley
Your wisdom humbles me Sir.

Salute !!
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
enilove:

That is a good question.

Thank you for presenting your case so powerfully. Enilove. I BELIEVE !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you for presenting your case so powerfully. I BELIEVE !!
cheesy
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
grin
Don't butt in, I was responding to that rude asshol Jonbellion.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
cheesy
The case Enilove presented can never be understood with logic alone, neither can it be properly understood with higher REASON. This ls the reason educated person battle foolishly with sacred doctrines and end up looking dumb. Spirituality is above mere logic and reason. that is why the prophet of modern Atheism look so crazy.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The case Enilove presented can never be understood with logic alone, neither can it be properly understood with higher REASON. This ls the reason educated person battle foolishly with sacred doctrines and end up looking dumb.
if great men can't come to conclusion about our existence, it's best to conclude that there is no accurate explanation about creation
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
if great men can't come to conclusion about our existence, it's best to conclude that there is no accurate explanation about creation.

segunojo866, are you referring to these great men, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley, Albert Einstein
and Fredrick Nietzsche ?
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
segunojo866, are you referring to these great men, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley, Albert Einstein
and Fredrick Nietzsche ?
no am referring to hopefulLandlord And martenz19 grin
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
if great men can't come to conclusion about our existence, it's best to conclude that there is no accurate explanation about creation
So the great men you are referring to is hopefulLandlord And martenz19.. They have done well. Existence and creation is sorted !
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by segunojo866: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
So the great men you are referring to is hopefulLandlord And martenz19.. They have done well. Existence and creation is sorted !
of course
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
Sorry to disappoint you segunojo866, those that have tried to beat the gods all ended up insane. Atheists has realized that their sick dreams of destroying all religions especially Islam and Christianity will NEVER succeed.

I have always advised Atheists that I see a unique talent among most of them that can be used profitably and effectively. Instead of dismantling, analyzing and trashing religions, they should target their hatred toward man made products.

Atheists can also creatively use Evolution theory and cleverly mixed it into their arguments to prove that the Toyota engine pistons evolved from disgruntled nuts and bolts.
Re: Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People by ScienceWatch: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
if great men can't come to conclusion about our existence, it's best to conclude that there is no accurate explanation about creation.

The great men you need for answers to your baffling questions and doubts will not be found among weak modern so-called civilization. The ancient man were wise indeed !

Is there any evidence that mankind is becoming smarter? The historical evidence indicates that man in the most ancient civilizations was a lot smarter than textbooks lead us to believe. For example, we still have no idea how or even why the ancient Egyptians built their pyramids. Engineers and scientist look foolish as they fabricate theories to impress a dumb modern civilization.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Pastor Paul Enenche's Children Reacted When He Did This To Their Mum / 1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-prostitute / Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.