Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Is The Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference (464 Views)

What's The Difference Between An Alpha Man And A Simp? / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger / What's The Difference Between Masturbation And Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference by bingbagbo(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
please frontpage this for me

i want to know the difference between civil service and public service

Thank you very much
Re: What Is The Difference by Swaggzkid: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Lemme go nd call dr. Baru i'm cumin
Re: What Is The Difference by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Well we are all here to learn, my own contribution is that in civil service, you get paid wages or salaries by rendering service under the government, while in public service, you dont get paid by rendering service..
Re: What Is The Difference by bingbagbo(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Well we are all here to learn, my own contribution is that in civil service, you get paid wages or salaries by rendering service under the government, while in public service, you dont get paid by rendering service..

i dont think this is correct !
Re: What Is The Difference by apexJ(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
op u no well o....u geh data to post d question hia instead wey u go ask google

de dia mak pant de wear u
Re: What Is The Difference by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
bingbagbo:

i dont think this is correct !
Yeah i know, i just gave my answer like every other student in a classroom. I stand to be corrected by those that knows the correct answer.
Re: What Is The Difference by Bright50135(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2017
the both are synonymous,these are people working under governmental paras tales whose remuneration are paid from tax payers money.egs of public servants are police,army,air force and other para military regalia
Re: What Is The Difference by SOFTENGR: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
I would have answered but I'm worried over the $26B that has been daBARUuuuuud in NNPC.

(1) (Reply)

ABC Of Relationship / Is My Girl Friend Behaviour Normal? / See How Nigerian Rapper, Erics Fakes Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.