Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! (7871 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Look at it this way.

In that John 14 vs 9, Jesus said that

1. if you see him you have seen the father.

2. He also said..I came out from God.

let's take a look at these two sentences

When he was alive, A voice was responding from heaven. The father.

Now, If he comes out from God, according to the second statement, We can hear a voice and still see Jesus.

If something comes out from me, It means I still exist, and that thing exist too.

2. If he is the PHYSICAL FORM OF GOD, then he can tell Philip that If you have seen me, you have seen the father.

The problem here is that we are in the flesh. We cannot naturally understand the things of the spirit.

A spirit is capable of doing somethings we cannot comprehend..

Don't forget that he is the Almighty God.

Everything is possible with him.

Why was it easier for the demons to call him son of God? Have you seen that in the Bible?

While his disciples were still asking questions?

The demons are spirits. They know what the Almighty God is capable of.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Glory to God for his words.

Glory to his lamb Jesus.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

We? Your god is different from my God.

Do you know that a spirit can make himself to be a Flesh or anything and still exists as a spirit?

Any evidence of that?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Question No 3 from that Poster.

My Bible did not record that Noah slept with his daughters.. Lies from the pit of Hell.

Noah had 3 son's,
Ham, She and Japhet.

It was Ham, one of the son of Noah that saw the unclothedness of his father.when he was drunk.

Saw his unclothedness. Not "slept with his father" Ham was a man

In Genesis 7 vs 13,. Noah's Wife was in the Ark.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Any evidence of that?

How does the devil give Children to people who are looking for the fruit of the womb?

A spirit enters the pregnant woman. And a body is born.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Was Mary's Egg involved in the birth of Jesus?

Was Joseph's sperm used in the birth of Jesus?

Al-i-mran 3 vs 47.....Mary said, how will I give birth to a son when I have not slept with any man....

My mother's egg participated in my birth.
So did my father's sperm.

None of Mary and Joseph participated in the birth of Jesus.

My Bible confirms that. Your Quran confirms it too. Nobody has ever been born this way.

Mohammed (pbuh) was not born that way.
Nobody ever will.

He is not the Son of mary. He is not the son of Joseph.

He is the Son of the most high God.
dose questions were straight enough for you to answer with a word and I didn't ask for how ESA(as) jesus was born nor did I mentioned Yusuf(as) joseph
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
umarshek6:
dose questions were straight enough for you to answer with a word and I didn't ask for how ESA(as) jesus was born nor did I mentioned Yusuf(as) joseph

Your answer is in the last two sentences.

If you are not satisfied,.

Pls thread the path you have chosen.

It is your choice.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Straight questions require straight answers
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Your answer is in the last two sentences.

If you are not satisfied,.

Pls thread the path you have chosen.

It is your choice.

wow I have seen another kind of christian today
now mary is not his mother again then how did he come into existence
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

How does the devil give Children to people who are looking for the fruit of the womb?

A spirit enters the pregnant woman. And a body is born.

How can the devil give someone a child? The devil has no power in and of itself.

Some visit the devil's workshop but are still childless, are you saying devil no get child for them?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

How can the devil give someone a child? The devil has no power in and of itself.

Some visit the devil's workshop but are still childless, are you saying devil no get child for them?

Whoever told you that the demons don't have power is deceiving you.

Someone who is possessed by the devil will be chained (madness, not all madness are demon possession.) and he breaks the chain like a chaff.

deities respond when called. It is the devil/demons that respond. They show powers. Witchcraft is real. That's demons in humans.

Yes. The devil has powers.

But in the name of Jesus, his powers becomes empty.

In the presence of the Almighty God, he can't stand.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Whoever told you that the demons don't have power is deceiving you.

Someone who is possessed by the devil will be chained (madness, not all madness are demon possession.) and he breaks the chain like a chaff.

deities respond when called. It is the devil/demons that respond. They show powers. Witchcraft is real. That's demons in humans.

Yes. The devil has powers.

But in the name of Jesus, his powers becomes empty.

In the presence of the Almighty God, he can't stand.

As a Muslim, i don't believe this. And even in the story of Job, before satan tested him he sought permission from God. All trials come from God. and He only does it. This is where the concept of destiny comes in. The devil has no power to change destiny. The destinies were authoured by God's permission and He only has power over all things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

As a Muslim, i don't believe this. And even in the story of Job, before satan tested him he sought permission from God. All trials come from God. and He only does it. This is where the concept of destiny comes in. The devil has no power to change destiny. The destinies were authoured by God's permission and He only has power over all things.

Ok
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Did God destine you to be a Moslem and some others to be non-Moslems?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Did God destine you to be a Moslem and some others to be non-Moslems?

Yes, there is a reason why heaven and hell are created!
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Who is the greatest prophet?

.The One that was not formed through the sexual intercourse of man

Or

The one that was formed by the process of reproduction?

The One that came first

Or

The one that came after 600 years and have almost all the stories that are there in the first One's book?

The One that couldn't do a miracle

Or

The One that moulded a bird with clay and gave life to it?

The one that said he has life in him and proved it by rasing a dead Lazarus?

Choose the one that is greater and believe everything he says.

And God will give you Life.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, there is a reason why heaven and hell are created!

I want to ASSUME that your answer to my question is the 'Yes' part of your answer. The other part is irrelevant to my question.

If God 'destined' some to be Moslems and others not to be why would Moslems try to convert others to Islam by hook or by crook and even kill non-Moslems?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
plainbibletruth:

I want to ASSUME that your answer to my question is the 'Yes' part of your answer. The other part is irrelevant to my question.

If God 'destined' some to be Moslems and others not to be why would Moslems try to convert others to Islam by hook or by crook and even kill non-Moslems?
let Me tell u some thing. U don't knw we don't force kafirs to embrace islam even if u say d ashahadatyn and it not from ur hearth den u r not a muslim. And any non_muslim killed by muslim must have either assaulted him or islam
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
plainbibletruth:

How many Muslims have forced you by the hook or by the crook?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
umarshek6, Rashduct4luv:

If Allah destined people to be who they will be, why does Sharia order the death penalty for children of Moslem parents should they pick another religion other than that of their parents.

Why not let them be and leave them alone since they are 'destined' by Allah to be what they are?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by enilove(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

How many Muslims have forced you by the hook or by the crook?

The history of Islam is by force.

Muhammed faught with people of mecca .

He fought so many battles.

Abu bakr fought and forced people to accept Islam just like muhammed did in his days.

Volume 3, Book 34, Number 437:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet came to Khaibar and when Allah made him victorious and he conquered the town by breaking the enemy's defense, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was mentioned to him and her husband had been killed while she was a bride. Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and he set out in her company till he reached Sadd-ar-Rawha' where her menses were over and he married her. Then Hais (a kind of meal) was prepared and served on a small leather sheet (used for serving meals). Allah's Apostle then said to me, "Inform those who are around you (about the wedding banquet)." So that was the marriage banquet given by Allah's Apostle for (his marriage with) Safiya. After that we proceeded to Medina and I saw that Allah's Apostle was covering her with a cloak while she was behind him. Then he would sit beside his camel and let Safiya put her feet on his knees to ride (the camel).

Is this not a force to accept Islam? It was Muhammed and his soldiers that went to attack these innocent souls not the Saudi Arabia as a country. He went there to attack them . The people were not in war with him.

You asked how many muslim have forced by hook of crook as if the Boko Haram are not muslims . They are doing what they knew muhammed did. But the muslims are liars, they will say those Boko Haram are not muslims. Was muhammed not a muslim? Osama Bin Ladin and ISIS non muslims?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
enilove:

Abu bakr fought and forced people to accept Islam just like muhammed did in his days.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet came to Khaibar and when Allah made him victorious and he conquered the town by breaking the enemy's defense, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was mentioned to him and her husband had been killed while she was a bride. Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and he set out in her company till he reached Sadd-ar-Rawha' where her menses were over and he married her. Then Hais (a kind of meal) was prepared and served on a small leather sheet (used for serving meals). Allah's Apostle then said to me, "Inform those who are around you (about the wedding banquet)." So that was the marriage banquet given by Allah's Apostle for (his marriage with) Safiya. After that we proceeded to Medina and I saw that Allah's Apostle was covering her with a cloak while she was behind him. Then he would sit beside his camel and let Safiya put her feet on his knees to ride (the camel).

Is this not a force to accept Islam? It was Muhammed and his soldiers that went to attack these innocent souls not the Saudi Arabia as a country. He went there to attack them . The people were not in war with him.

You asked how many muslim have forced by hook of crook as if the Boko Haram are not muslims . They are doing what they knew muhammed did. But the muslims are liars, they will say those Boko Haram are not muslims. Was muhammed not a muslim? Osama Bin Ladin and ISIS non muslims?

it's a lie dey fought becoz dey were threatened,totured to death
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
plainbibletruth:
umarshek6, Rashduct4luv:

If Allah destined people to be who they will be, why does Sharia order the death penalty for children of Moslem parents should they pick another religion other than that of their parents.

Why not let them be and leave them alone since they are 'destined' by Allah to be what they are?
dere is an adage in my tribe. That says a d punishment for. Betrayal is death while I was a cadet. Corp too(JAM) it in our rules even in d military

And there is knw hw a person would betray Islam and he won't later bcome an enemy.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by enilove(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
umarshek6:
it's a lie dey fought becoz dey were threatened,totured to death

Show from the qouted hadith where it is written they were threatened.

Who are those threatening the Boko Haram and the ISIS. Who threatened Usman Dan fodio when he came and killed the Housas in the northern Nigeria and established Islam. This is written in the history of Northan Nigeria . We read this in School and still an evidence.

When intelligent people are talking or analysing something they do it with facts. A lawyer cannot go to court and face the Judge without evidence and expect to win the case , it is not possible.

Show from the hadith I qouted that they were threatend. Muhammed went to meet them in their town , it was not the other wat round. Where then is the threat?
What was he doing with armed followers , if truely he was a prophet.

It is just a matter of time when Peace living, God fearing people will leave this satanic religion as the son of Hammas in Palestine did.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
umarshek6:
dere is an adage in my tribe. That says a d punishment for. Betrayal is death while I was a cadet. Corp too(JAM) it in our rules even in d military

And there is knw hw a person would betray Islam and he won't later bcome an enemy.
Are we talking about your tribe, cadet or the military here?
Are you finding it difficult to express yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Are we talking about your tribe, cadet or the military here?
Are you finding it difficult to express yourself?
I'm setting example with it and d answer is dere since u r finding dificult it to read
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:

Show from the qouted hadith where it is written they were threatened.

Who are those threatening the Boko Haram and the ISIS. Who threatened Usman Dan fodio when he came and killed the Housas in the northern Nigeria and established Islam. This is written in the history of Northan Nigeria . We read this in School and still an evidence.

When intelligent people are talking or analysing something they do it with facts. A lawyer cannot go to court and face the Judge without evidence and expect to win the case , it is not possible.

Show from the hadith I qouted that they were threatend. Muhammed went to meet them in their town , it was not the other wat round. Where then is the threat?
What was he doing with armed followers , if truely he was a prophet.

It is just a matter of time when Peace living, God fearing people will leave this satanic religion as the son of Hammas in Palestine did.
go and read d apk I sent to u or ask Google.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
umarshek6:
I'm setting example with and answer is since u r finding dificult to read
Where morality and integrity are thrown into the background anything goes.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

All what you wrote up here never proved that Islam's history is by force. It just proved how ignorant you are in Islamic history. Give me a verse that says something like ''force them to enter Islam''. And mind you, bring the verse together with it's context in history.

On ISIS, BOKO HARAM etc, they may be Muslim or non-Muslims. But the actions they do are they founded in our Books? Are Boko haram forcing people to Islam?

And i asked how many Muslim has forced you to accept Islam?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Where morality and integrity are thrown into the background anything goes.
it ur cup of shayi

It my decision not yours and I will carry my cross dat day if it's heaven fine if it's hell so be it and mind you I will be optimistic
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:
Look at it this way.

In that John 14 vs 9, Jesus said that

1. if you see him you have seen the father.

2. He also said..I came out from God.

let's take a look at these two sentences

When he was alive, A voice was responding from heaven. The father.

Now, If he comes out from God, according to the second statement, We can hear a voice and still see Jesus.

If something comes out from me, It means I still exist, and that thing exist too.

2. If he is the PHYSICAL FORM OF GOD, then he can tell Philip that If you have seen me, you have seen the father.

The problem here is that we are in the flesh. We cannot naturally understand the things of the spirit.

A spirit is capable of doing somethings we cannot comprehend..

Don't forget that he is the Almighty God.

Everything is possible with him.

Why was it easier for the demons to call him son of God? Have you seen that in the Bible?

While his disciples were still asking questions?

The demons are spirits. They know what the Almighty God is capable of.

From this i got to believe that God slept with Mary to get Jesus.

All this Bible verses can be proverbs. when the people see the Prophets they have seen God. Does that mean the Prophets are gods? The People of Noah and Moses saw God through them and were saved.

I came from God! Are you talking about sperm and sex?

Hearing a voice from God. This looks like it's acted. So how many Gods do we have? They are 3 but 1.

Are you mad? how can 3 = 1?

You can't understand? you are in flesh. You need the holy spirit.

Please ask the Holy spirit to tell you when the hour will come as Jesus did not know it.

New International Version of Mat 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

New International Version of Mark 13:32
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I want you all to comment on the above verse. Did Jesus who can do miracles and said all the powers in heaven and on earth has been given to him, yet simple date he does not know. It shows he is human, he does not know everything. He is far lesser than the father. He could have asked the father and answer the question if they are one.

Plainbibletruth originakalokalo enilove shadeyinka malvisguy212
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Please ask the Holy spirit to tell you when the hour will come as Jesus did not know it.

New International Version of Mat 24:36

New International Version of Mark 13:32

I want you all to comment on the above verse. Did Jesus who can do miracles and said all the powers in heaven and on earth has been given to him, yet simple date he does not know. It shows he is human, he does not know everything. He is far lesser than the father. He could have asked the father and answer the question if they are one.

Plainbibletruth originakalokalo enilove shadeyinka malvisguy212

There are some things you need to understand before you can grasp what you are referring to.

Can you do simultaneous equation without first understanding the basics of arithmetic or maths?

You need understand these first:
"God so loved the world that he gave his UNIQUELY born son, that WHOEVER believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
"He who believes in the Son has life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him"

When you cross these huddles the other issue becomes very plain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islam In Our Present Society / NAMUSORG IFTAR PROGRAMME 2018 / The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.