Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (39975 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by exlinklodge: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Let me ask you, who are you or what have you gone through in life that can deter you from appreciating the Almighty God? Well if you think you being alive is by chance, then you maybe the most foolish person ever in this life.

Yes is true that sometimes going through a life threatening disease of coming out of an accident scattered jilt some people into appreciating and worshiping God but why wait for that? Why not now?

This beautiful Olivia Malachy would have lost her life in a ghastly accident but God spared her life. According to her testimony she lost one of her hands in the incident (as seen in the pictures) but she is still grateful to God. Malachy on Saturday, October 7, took to her Facebook handle to share pictures of her after the accident and how she was recuperating in the hospital till she fully recovered.

She posted the pictures with the caption:

“Don’t envy my smile, believe me I went through pains and I still smiled knowing that I wouldn’t stop smiling.”

Going through her pictures on Facebook, it is obvious that this beautiful young lady has embraced her new self and is ready to conquer every other challenges that will come her way. Malachy who lives in Aba, Abia state, attended Dora Chinyere Nwankiti Juniorate and worked at Sweet Decorations-Cake Decorating and Baking Supplies prior to her accident.

What reason do you have not to give thanks to the Almighty?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/lady-who-lost-her-hand-in-ghastly.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Justiceleague1: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Real pretty lady. The Lord is ur strength

43 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by BreezyCB(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by MrGreenMavro: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thank God for her....I wanted to share the recuperating picture of my short pen, its getting bigger and last longer than before.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow.... She is pretty

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by neonly: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jah bless
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by CoolextPhoenix(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
keep Queening
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
R
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Micheezy7(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Alukoh:
Person fit still give her backy na... Nothing spoil... Thank a God for her kife

Thank God For Her Life

See Ur Thinking shocked

Must You Comment ?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by 9jvirgin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
May God heal and bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by medolab90(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Some guys are thinking of bashing her.i just hope your dick won't be chopped off one day

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by adeniyi3971(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
What's your excuse again?

Thank God for her life..

Aganilagbatan works

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
exlinklodge:
Let me ask you, who are you or what have you gone through in life that can deter you from appreciating the Almighty God? Well if you think you being alive is by chance, then you maybe the most foolish person ever in this life.

Yes is true that sometimes going through a life threatening disease of coming out of an accident scattered jilt some people into appreciating and worshiping God but why wait for that? Why not now?

This beautiful Olivia Malachy would have lost her life in a ghastly accident but God spared her life. According to her testimony she lost one of her hands in the incident (as seen in the pictures) but she is still grateful to God. Malachy on Saturday, October 7, took to her Facebook handle to share pictures of her after the accident and how she was recuperating in the hospital till she fully recovered.

She posted the pictures with the caption:

“Don’t envy my smile, believe me I went through pains and I still smiled knowing that I wouldn’t stop smiling.”

Going through her pictures on Facebook, it is obvious that this beautiful young lady has embraced her new self and is ready to conquer every other challenges that will come her way. Malachy who lives in Aba, Abia state, attended Dora Chinyere Nwankiti Juniorate and worked at Sweet Decorations-Cake Decorating and Baking Supplies prior to her accident.

What reason do you have not to give thanks to the Almighty?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/lady-who-lost-her-hand-in-ghastly.html

You just have to give it to her a level of self confidence that is 10 over 10

Not like those other insecure lots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by masada: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Motivational story
As long as there is life
There is hope
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by kaymandak(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who are we to question our creator
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by curvilicious: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Robust!
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Hakeem12(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Einstein has said it all, "a time will come, a generation will come, and that generation will be a generation of smart phones and dumb people." Imagine the lady posted pictures of how the lord has saved her life and all. Yet the only thing some dumb dudes could think bout is having sex wit her.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by TECHN9e: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
If you say nothing's too hard for God. Pray to him to renew the lady's limb.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Hades2016(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice .... Love that’s shape though grin
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by MrImole: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good For Her
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
GreenMavro:
Thank God for her....I wanted to share the recuperating picture of my short pen, its getting bigger and last longer than before.

Lol
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by muller101(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
She is super packed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by grandstar(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
happy for her
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by DeepSight(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
exlinklodge:

What is there in this hellish planet to appreciate its creator for? ? ?

Why should anyone experience horror and praise the Lord for it?

Is it not so sickening how we thank "God" for tragedy and in this case we are to thank "God" for amputation of a limb?

What is wrong with our reasoning faculties? ? ?

The truth is that whatever force, entity or intelligence conceived and created this world can only be a most malevolent one delighting in cosmic ma.sturbation of a certain sado-masochist nature on a scale incomprehensible to our minds. This world is most likely some sort of video entertainment window for the perverted appetite of the "gods".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by greatman247(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
H
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Harfosky(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Great
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Sunkyphil(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i feel for her

by the way

guys how many of you would still smash that Punna

click like if you would smash and if you would pass click share
SMH
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by kidman96(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
oboy

(1) (2) (Reply)

About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire / Is Lemon Fresh A Bleaching Cream? / New Drug Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.