Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter (3703 Views)

Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Danny287(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
A man identified as Johnny Creed who was approached by a white woman to marry her daughter for money has asked Nigerians to advise him.

The 21-year-old man who is an upcoming artist explained that the woman offered to give him money if he agrees to marry her 18-year-old daughter.

According to Creed, after he told the lady that he has never been in a relationship she offered to give him whatever he wants if he promised to marry her daughter.

Creed noted that she also promised to give a sum of 400,000 dollars which is approximately@145,000,000 in naira.

The lady proposed that she would give him the money if he promised to marry her daughter later in the future.

Despite the fact that the money would help Creed promote his songs, he is concerned that he might fall in love with someone else before her daughter is ready for marriage.

He also noted that he has never met the lady’s 18-year-old daughter. Creed further said he is not willing to spoil his name or be tagged as a scammer if it doesn’t work out the way she wants.

The lady proposed that she would give him the money if he promised to marry her daughter later in the future.

Despite the fact that the money would help Creed promote his songs, he is concerned that he might fall in love with someone else before her daughter is ready for marriage.

He also noted that he has never met the lady’s 18-year-old daughter. Creed further said he is not willing to spoil his name or be tagged as a scammer if it doesn’t work out the way she wants.

Read what he shared on YabaLeft below:

“Please help I need your advice, my name is Johnny creed, this White woman has been promising me heaven and earth after I told her that I’ve never dated all my life.

She said i should agree that I’ll marry her beautiful 18 year old daughter in future as I’m just 21 and have never met her daughter in person. She also promised to send me a whooping sum of $400,000 to live large and promote my songs as I’m a Nigerian upcoming artist.

But I’m scared that this might be a trap and I might find true love in the nearest future as I don’t want to be indebted to anybody nor scam anybody I really don’t want a bad name, although I need the money! I’m just confused.”

What would you advise Creed to do and also if you where the one what will you do?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/gossip.naij.com/amp/1129576-oyinbo-lady-promised-pay-n145m-i-marry-18-year-daughter-man-photos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by BreezyCB(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cool
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Go ahead and be happy
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Atlantia(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is seriously
That money ehn wink
Sha be careful o
Let it not be that it's one ritualist/kidnapper
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
please give the oyibo woman my number already biko.. hope that her daughter is hiv positive too.. infact, i no care.. all them negatives wey person don dey date dey fu*k all this years no bring profit instead person dey go bankrupt. abeg tell the oyibo say person dey here wey ready if that ma still wan go think am. i no need think am. i don accept all the terms and conditions already, i no wan know the terms and conditions self.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin

Money is everywhere if u work harder but once ur dignity is being stained, this forever u gonna carry and it will pass it on to ur future generation..
He got raw talent; then USE it in a good way.. cool
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by chynie: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
a
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by Lalas247(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
See money grin

Na help she wan help u no
If you are single why not ..... undecided u can always break up with her if it doesn’t work out and she can do the same too ....
but make sure money dey your account before you go anywhere

Different forms of slavery sha they think they are smart nonsense ....
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by RENOWNED2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who believes this crap?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by eaglez(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dem go collect the money back through divorce o, that Na oyinbo settings,bro forget the cash, your happiness and freedom are priceless.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by psalmson001: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Post the daughter's pic first before I comment.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter by TheControversy: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
There must be something wrong with the daughter

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pant,bra & Breast Looking Cakes,what A Crazy World! (photo) / "Ladies, Step Up Your Game" - Abuja Unclad Babe Shows 100k Made In 1 Night / Kenyan MP Sex Tape Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.