Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Make Yummy Watermelon, Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Yummy Watermelon, Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream (965 Views)

See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) / How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Yummy Watermelon, Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
[img]https://encyclohow.files./2017/10/images1.jpg[/img]

This is the combination of three important, yummy, healthy, nutritional, highly rich in vitamin fruit, i.e Banana, Watermelon and Strawberries Fruit to make a yummy ice cream.

Watermelon, banana and strawberry ice cream can be make in two diferent ways, though have the same taste but they are physically different just like figure 1and figure 2 picture.

The only difference betweeen the two is blending together and blending separately. If you choose to blend the three fruit separately, you will end up having the result just like figure 1 while choosing blending together will result like figure 2.

In making watermelon, banana and strawberry ice cream either blending separately or blending together, the following ingredients will be needed, also the below steps must be follow. (Note: the steps using as an illustration below is for blending together i.e the figure 2. You can follow this same steps for figure 1, the only difference are blending the fruit separately, adding the milk, butter and sugar separately icing the fruits separately and you can only mix them together after icing for figure 1)

Ingredients

Ripe banana fruit

Ripe strawberries fruit

Ripe watermelon fruit

milk

sugar

butter

Other things needed

Fruit blender

Refrigerator

Spoon

Step 1

Get the three fruit by removing the banana from its shell, removing the watermelon seed and washing the strawberries fruit.

Step 2

Slice the the banana, watermelon and the strawberries fruit inside the fruit blender like the picture below, cover it and blend them together continuously until they are smooth together for like 7 to 10 minute.

[img]https://encyclohow.files./2017/10/strawberry.jpg?w=524&h=786[/img]

Step 3

Pour the blended banana, watermelon and strawberries fruit inside a cup, it will look like the picture below

[img]https://encyclohow.files./2017/10/cream1.jpg?w=469&h=704[/img]

Your milk, butter and sugar should be ready by now if not ready before, so you can add them to the blended banana, watermelon and strawberries fruit inside the cup before freezing them together in the next steps.

Step 4

Add the milk, butter and sugar

You can go ahead and your milk ( your choice product), butter (Any product) likewise any product of sugar in this step. mix them vigorously together with spoon to allow the butter to blend together with the cream. Make sure the milk, butter and sugar are all blended together with the cream before moving to the freezing step.

Step 5

Use of Refrigerator

This is where the refrigerator is needed, to make the cream freeze. Place the cup of the already prepared cream inside the refrigerator and allow it to freeze for at least 1 hour before removing it from the freezer.

There you go… its all ready… the yummy watermelon, banana and strawberry ice cream. Don’t take it alone, share with friends and family. Enjoy!

source https://encyclohow.com/2017/10/09/how-to-make-yummy-watermellon-banana-and-strawberry-ice-cream/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Yummy Watermelon, Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream by adajoe555: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice one I will try this soon, its a simple step sha
Re: How To Make Yummy Watermelon, Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
Nice one I will try this soon, its a simple step sha
yea, it is simple. but please do make sure to remember me in your kingdom. you can just waybill it or you invite me. i'm like the air. i am everywhere.
Re: How To Make Yummy Watermelon, Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream by adajoe555: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
paybak:
yea, it is simple. but please do make sure to remember me in your kingdom. you can just waybill it or you invite me. i'm like the air. i am everywhere.

lol ok

(1) (Reply)

Owode Egba Of Ogun State Is The "Fufu" Capital Of The World. / This Egg Tastes Bad / Where Can I Buy Whole Roasted Chicken In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.