Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Work Daily For 5 Mins And Earn On Fb - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work Daily For 5 Mins And Earn On Fb (600 Views)

Tired Of Driving To Work Daily? / Tired Of Struggling For Transport To Work Daily? / Tired Of Driving To Work Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work Daily For 5 Mins And Earn On Fb by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
*WELCOME TO NAIJA TAXI*

*Looking for a steady way to make money (not quick money though).*

*It's new � it's � it's hot �*
*ITS NAIJA TAXI*

*WHAT IS NAIJA TAXI?*
A company that deals with transportation of people from place to place upon placement of order (I guess you know UBER right?). It's a lot cheaper than UBER because they operate at a flat rate

*SO HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM NAIJA TAXI?*
It's very easy, create an account with them and post an ad to your Facebook just to advertise their company. For every ad you post on your Facebook, you make #500. You can make a minimum of #15,000 in a month or even more.

*IS REGISTRATION FREE?*
NO, otherwise it would be abused. Registration is 5k per month; but there is option for 24hr free trial just to test run how the system works, after which you pay.

*THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM*
I thought so too until i gave it a try, now am enjoying it big. It's just like saying UBER is a SCAM. The company is registered with the government and is currently operating in Lagos, Abeokuta, kwara state etc. So it's not a ponzi scheme neither is it scam. ITS REAL. people are currently making it in the system.
They also have a *CAC*. A statement of law made to establish their credibility that also makes the company liable to be sued or suspended if they prove not to be accountable.

*DO I NEED REFERRALS*
Not particularly, it is not compulsory.You do not need referrals to make your money, but for every referral you get, you are given a bonus of #1000

*CAN I GROW IN THE BUSINESS*
Yes, you can work your way from becoming and affiliate member to becoming a senior manager where you will be giving a taxi on your name and thus you will be making 50k per month. This is MIND BLOWING, right?

Payment is made directly to the company's account unlike in ponzi where payment is made to people's account. There is accountability. Join the growing business and make a steady step into becoming rich

NB: *This is more like an holiday job. You're marketing for a company and they pay you for it. Only you don't have to leave your house while doing it!*

*�� Naija Taxi is �*
*This na our own o*

Please drop your numbers and i will add you to my whatsapp group if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

*** / Pls Is This Fake? / Be Part Of Our Blogging Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.