₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,243 members, 3,921,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 08:47 PM

Ebay Checkout And Paypal Fund - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebay Checkout And Paypal Fund (294 Views)

Guys Checkout What I Saw On Ebay / Man Puts 40-day-old Daughter Up For Sale On Ebay / Neteller Or Paypal Fund (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Ebay Checkout And Paypal Fund by ezravandi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10
$600 EBay checkout and $200 PayPal fnf available. Contact on signature
Re: Ebay Checkout And Paypal Fund by go4success(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16
ezravandi:
$600 EBay checkout and $200 PayPal fnf available. Contact on signature
Barawo! Nobody should deal with this bastard. I wonder how you guys lack conscience like this. Scamming people with your real name and bank account. All thses small boys these days have no fear that such things might hunt them in the future. $23 dollars might not be much, but I worked to get it. Nobody cheats me and go scot free, you may think you're smart, but write down today's date. As long as you're breathing in air wherever you are, your sorrow in life has began today. I was in a hurry to withdraw because I wanted to use the money to help someone in dire need, to beat a payment deadline. You'll never meet up with any good deadline in your life. Thief!
Re: Ebay Checkout And Paypal Fund by yhellow(m): 9:37am On Oct 22
go4success:

Barawo! Nobody should deal with this bastard. I wonder how you guys lack conscience like this. Scamming people with your real name and bank account. All thses small boys these days have no fear that such things might hunt them in the future. $23 dollars might not be much, but I worked to get it. Nobody cheats me and go scot free, you may think you're smart, but write down today's date. As long as you're breathing in air wherever you are, your sorrow in life has began today. I was in a hurry to withdraw because I wanted to use the money to help someone in dire need, to beat a payment deadline. You'll never meet up with any good deadline in your life. Thief!
post his account no here and details so that we can share it on all social network. He scam my guy over 100k, confirm scammer

(0) (Reply)

Core2duo Desktops Needed For Purchase / Heloooo Nigeria / Recruitment: Telecommunication Engineering Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.