Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) (2286 Views)

10 Different Types Of Women That You Will Likely Meet This Xmas - Memes / How To Fart In Public / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) by Gbethel: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
I am Still confused why some people see it as a thing of shame to admit they just had a Fart, I don't know if it's against the constitution of the land or if the penalty for passing out toxic gas from your body is a life imprisonment.

I have dropped my bombs severally outside my comfort zone and got away with it but there were times I was confronted and I simply admit and said sorry. I am of the view that if some lies about a little and irrelevant thing as this, such person should not be trusted with anything. Maybe it's just me and my way of handling issues (but this should not be an issue!) because I know of people who wouldn't take it likely if they perceive and strange smell resulting from the gas passed out by the other person.

There was a time I was with my cousin and I felt the need to release my toxic but I wasn't in the mood to stand up from where I was and most importantly, I didn't want to take her unaware so I jokingly asked a corny question. I was surprised at her action, there and then I knew she would be so irritated if such happened because she gave instances of how she handled previous incidents that had to do with other people Farting in her presence. She also mentioned that she wouldn't tolerant such act from her boyfriend.

I have also heard of a person, who feels and assume girls don't Fart and has ended a relationship because a lady came to his house and felt the need to use the toilet, of course, she did! These instances are 100% true but crazy.

click to continue and watch hilarious streets view of this matter. http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/who-is-most-likely-to-fart-and-act-like.html
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) by SuperSuave(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't think anyone have heard me fart before, yes, I'm secretive like that. tongue
I have a friend who farts loudly anywhere irrespective of the people present, I used to be really angry with him but after about 3yrs I got used to it and would just quietly leave the place when he does his shiit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masturbating On A Nepa Pole / Kenny Blaq Performs His Version Of Yeba, Wo And Man’s Not Hot / The Longest Word In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.