Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (18141 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Form M Registration For Importation Come In Here / I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Chibydinho(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Space booked. Ready to strike when done!
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Jannyrocks(f): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
I am following. I did aliexpress but the problem I had was with the shipping cost. E just chop all the gain finish.. I'm in Ph
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
oladele239:
Am not new to aliexpress but I still welcome new ideas am following bumper to bumper
. Ok
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by zordeek: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for this insightful tips, please go on.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Other sites are

Mobilekarma.com
Www•dx.com
Ebay.com
Amazon.com

This sites above are all legit.
But their goods are expensive,
I will reveal the cheapest uk/usa shopping website,

How To Order Goods from USA And UK…

I believe that you have understand how to order cheap product from china by making use of the website called www.aliexpress.com .All you need to do on that website is to search for the product you want to buy, you need to select free shipping, Top rated seller and you can also decide to control the price…..That means you can tell the system that you want the price between a particular range to show up on the search bar…I hope you understand? If yes..Let move on ….. If you want to buy goods from USA….There are some requirement that we need to put in place..The 1st one is to get the address where our goods will shipped to….Because we can not buy directly as a Nigeria from the site I want to show you..Which means we need to make use of an agent called virtual assistant…They are there to help us ….We will buy our goods from any USA website and they will get it deliver to our virtual address in USA, Then our virtual address website will now ship the product to our Nigeria home address.. The website that am using and that I want you to use when you are buying from USA is www.ebay.com USA WEBSITE ,www.amazon.com (USA Website) www.mobilekarma.com UK website. When you want to buy from any of the above website..you need to have a virtual USA address and a phone number to use on that website so that they can ship your goods to the address provided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Phone Number(Wharehouse in Usa)

Getting a US address and a phone number is the only way through which you can import from the US to Nigeria. This is because most of the US merchants or Sellers do not like selling and shipping out of the US. That is why you need to get a valid US address so that any time you buy anything in a US Store online, your goods will be sent to your US address (your warehouse in the US). The company that provides this US address is called myus.com. This is the company I use and I would advise you to use the same company because they are highly reliable and honest. There are other companies that are in this line of business but since I have not personally used them, I cannot advise you to use them. The first thing to do is to visit www.myus.com . Register and create an account on myus.com website

3 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Jannyrocks:
I am following. I did aliexpress but the problem I had was with the shipping cost. E just chop all the gain finish.. I'm in Ph
please eehn.. I've noticed that everytime I order on Aliexpress.. The amount that gets deducted from my account is usually a little more than what is calculated on aliexpress.. Yesterday I ordered items worth 1830..but about 2300 was deducted from my account
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
After the successful creation of your account, you need to add choose the plan that suits you and also add your credit card information. Below are there Plan plans namely: Standard Premium Premium + mail Visit http://www.myus.com/en/compare- Memberships now to see the features of all the membership plans and choose the plan that suits you. If you intend to import products frequently like me, I would advise you to choose Premium membership which is $7 monthly service charge or $60 per year. They will charge your card and give you your virtual USA address and phone number… Let me log on to my own myus.com account for you to know how the virtual address and phone number look like
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
EfeJay:
please eehn.. I've noticed that everytime I order on Aliexpress.. The amount that gets deducted from my account is usually a little more than what is calculated on aliexpress.. Yesterday I ordered items worth 1830..but about 2300 was deducted from my account

Did you add the shipping fee.

You can try another bank card
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by ricy20(f): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Please ma how do i go about it to buy some Christmas items from aliexpress and I only have a mobile to use for it.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Following you mir
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
ricy20:
Please ma how do i go about it to buy some Christmas items from aliexpress and I only have a mobile to use for it.
i have shared that already :read from the beginning
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tosindelaw(f): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Following back to back, thanks for this thread ma'am
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
pls I will love to ask, is it only computers and laptops that can do the transaction can't a phone do the job
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tina1223:
pls I will love to ask, is it only computers and laptops that can do the transaction can't a phone do the job

Your phone can do the job
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Ayooze(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am following.... Issue is getting trusted people in china to receive goods for me.... And send to Nigeria and also a trusted delivery system(logistics)in Nigeria not above 2000 nationwide delivery.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by africanman85: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
How do I sell off my products ? I mean how to get large audience and get ppls trust because they always demand pay on delivery.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by duroc(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ayooze:
I am following.... Issue is getting trusted people in china to receive goods for me.... And send to Nigeria and also a trusted delivery system(logistics)in Nigeria not above 2000 nationwide delivery.

Hit me up regarding any importation from China.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by munchi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
I love the knowledge your sharing ma

but what importation trainers fail to reveal is the risk
Aliexpress,alibaba etc are good but you must have heard about Ali scam, they all are on the same site
Pls use an agent that will review your order at China and ship it down
It might cost you but your sure of the quality and scam free
Am into importation and was scammed when I started, I know the pain.

Only pay to any supplier your self if you know the way to identify scam and real
If not use an agent Pls
Thanks

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
africanman85:
How do I sell off my products ? I mean how to get large audience and get ppls trust because they always demand pay on delivery.

You can sell it in your locality by using Facebook ad to search people living near you. Are you a student? Sell to your fellow students or your staff.
Olx and jiji is they for you.

If you are importing large quantity , I will recommend konga and jumia
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
munchi:

Aliexpress,alibaba etc are good but you must have heard about Ali scam, they all are on the same site

Only pay to any supplier your self if you know the way to identify scam and real
If not use an agent Pls
Thanks

Aliexpress have what we called escrow. With this your money is save.

BTW I will explain that soon.
Busy for now
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Fikifak(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
MummyJackson:

You can sell it in your locality by using Facebook ad to search people living near you. Are you a student? Sell to your fellow students or your staff.
Olx and jiji is they for you.

If you are importing large quantity , I will recommend konga and jumia
I have 14 products that I trade on Jiji, and that's enough. And no import is needed !
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fikifak:

I have 14 products that I trade on Jiji, and that's enough. And no import is needed !

Ok
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Ivobobul: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fikifak:

14 products for Jiji, this is a worthy indicator.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tbliss22(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
MummyJackson:

Getting a US address and a phone number is the only way through which you can import from the US to Nigeria. This is because most of the US merchants or Sellers do not like selling and shipping out of the US. That is why you need to get a valid US address so that any time you buy anything in a US Store online, your goods will be sent to your US address (your warehouse in the US). The company that provides this US address is called myus.com. This is the company I use and I would advise you to use the same company because they are highly reliable and honest. There are other companies that are in this line of business but since I have not personally used them, I cannot advise you to use them. The first thing to do is to visit www.myus.com . Register and create an account on myus.com website

Hello Op,

I appreciate your effort so far here, atleast it's cool to know importation can be done so easily from the comfort of your home. I have been involved in it for over 5 to 6 years now bringing in goods from USA, UK and DUBAI.

I just want to note some warnings as regards some points you stated above;

1. Did you actually disclose that MyUS store will bill these people monthly? Also their goods will be shipped by throat-cutting DHL, FeDex and TNT (They can charge as high as $90USD for a single Ipad, $50USD for a single mobile phone (weather used or brand new) or $120USD for a single laptop).

2. Purchase this days is conveniently done with Nigerian PayPal which you can easily link your Nigerian Master Card and buy anywhere in the world (This is what MyUs will charge you for, what you can actually do for yourself).

3. You don't have to send to MyUs store any more because there are so many Nigerian owned stores across the United States (Some in Florida, Houston Texas etc.). They will receive your goods and ship down to Lagos State at far cheaper rate (e.g 3 lb(pounds) in weight worth of goods can be shipped for as low USD$3.45.

All you need to do is to send your ID details to this company and you will get their shipping address alongside the shipping company's phone numbers.

Finally Op, I urge you to look into all I stated above and consult your boss in the business to tell you the latest methods so as not to mislead people already following your thread.

FYI, before anyone starts batching me, I only want to make your importation business a memorable one. I fell into those traps some years back and I won't like anyone to fall into such. MyUS will continue to bill your Master Card weather you have cash in it or not and the month you fail to pay, they will continue to accumulate your DEBT even if its six months. They will just render your card useless

A word is enough for the WISE!!

Incase you don't understand check my signature for my contacts!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by horlams: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
MummyJackson:

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tbliss22(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
munchi:

If not use an agent Pls
Thanks

U are very correct bro, these chinese guys are scammers with fake products especially ELECTRONICS on aliexpress. I advice you guys buy chinese product from USA websites like Ebay and filter to see that the chinese seller has a store in USA. with this their scam rate will be reduced, meaning their goods must pass through some standards before it will be imported to USA.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by salms: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Following.... No knowledge is a waste

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by munchi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
MummyJackson:

Aliexpress have what we called escrow. With this your money is save.

BTW I will explain that soon.
Busy for now
I understand that but I bet you haven't fallen into their hands,they can by pass that or lure you into paying to private account
Even with escrow,aliexpress is not for beginners to use alone
Expecting your explanation like u promised
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by munchi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
tbliss22:

U are very correct bro, these chinese guys are scammers with fake products especially ELECTRONICS on aliexpress. I advice you guys buy chinese product from USA websites like Ebay and filter to see that the chinese seller has a store in USA. with this their scam rate will be reduced, meaning their goods must pass through some standards before it will be imported to USA.
Not everyone knows that and all branded goods are mostly fake
The truth is that any China importer should have an agent to check his goods there
This Chinese guys are not smiling
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by borntosuccess(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello Op,

I appreciate your effort so far here, atleast it's cool to know importation can be done so easily from the comfort of your home. I have been involved in it for over 5 to 6 years now bringing in goods from USA, UK and DUBAI.

1. Did you actually disclose that MyUS store will bill these people monthly? Also their goods will be shipped by throat-cutting DHL, FeDex and TNT (They can charge as high as $90USD for a single Ipad, $50USD for a single mobile phone (weather used or brand new) or $120USD for a single laptop).

2. Purchase this days is conveniently done with Nigerian PayPal which you can easily link your Nigerian Master Card and buy anywhere in the world (This is what MyUs will charge you for, what you can actually do for yourself).

3. You don't have to send to MyUs store any more because there are so many Nigerian owned stores across the United States (Some in Florida, Houston Texas etc.). They will receive your goods and ship down to Lagos State at far cheaper rate (e.g 3 lb(pounds) in weight worth of goods can be shipped for as low USD$3.45.

All you need to do is to send your ID details to this company and you will get their shipping address alongside the shipping company's phone numbers.

Finally Op, I urge you to look into all I stated above and consult your boss in the business to tell you the latest methods so as not to mislead people already following your thread.

FYI, before anyone starts batching me, I only want to make your importation business a memorable one. I fell into those traps some years back and I won't like anyone to fall into such. MyUS will continue to bill your Master Card weather you have cash in it or not and the month you fail to pay, they will continue to accumulate your DEBT even if its six months. They will just render your card useless

cool
tbliss22:

Hello Op,

wow

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Rick9(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Following

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / Soaring Cost Of Flour: Bakeries Begin Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.