Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (18142 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Form M Registration For Importation Come In Here / I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Larry253(m): 1:11am On Oct 13, 2017
EfeJay:
please eehn.. I've noticed that everytime I order on Aliexpress.. The amount that gets deducted from my account is usually a little more than what is calculated on aliexpress.. Yesterday I ordered items worth 1830..but about 2300 was deducted from my account
Bro always endevour to check ur bank daily exchange rate and the shipping method you choose before any transaction,this are the reasons why you experience extra charges apart from d stipulated amount on d goods,and again always learn to negociate prices with dis merchants but dis usually occures when ur buying more!thanks

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by warrenweste(m): 2:16am On Oct 13, 2017
tbliss22:

U are very correct bro, these chinese guys are scammers with fake products especially ELECTRONICS on aliexpress. I advice you guys buy chinese product from USA websites like Ebay and filter to see that the chinese seller has a store in USA. with this their scam rate will be reduced, meaning their goods must pass through some standards before it will be imported to USA.

Soo true..., pls can you give me any of the usa shippers/Agent info you know?
Thanks
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tbliss22(m): 2:20am On Oct 13, 2017
warrenweste:

Soo true..., pls can you give me any of the usa shippers/Agent info you know? Thanks
check my whatsapp
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by melodyogonna(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2017
OP pls come nd continue o
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
lol, typical information marketer. What I dislike was that this thread contains 90% lies & 10% truth but I will not discourage any of the follower. its good to be an information marketer but always gives genuine info & not half truth information. Truly, Nigerians love to listen to lies.
Goodluck tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by talk2gift: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
lol, typical information marketer. What I dislike was that this thread contains 90% lies & 10% truth but I will not discourage any of the follower. its good to be an information marketer but always gives genuine info & not half truth information. Truly, Nigerians love to listen to lies.
Goodluck tho

Dude, that's a good observation but u would have helped more by making inputs on the aspects she made mistakes like other contributors did, instead just commenting and leave the "90% lies" hanging in the air.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by greatnaija01: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
So how have you helped... Someone took her time to teach us LIES that she got from a valid Info-marketer Patrick Ogidi and from her personal Experience BUT Instead Lending a helping hand to everyone here by telling us what is missing or how to be better importers from your experience YOU JUST COME AND SAY ITS A LIE... HOW DA HELL HAVE U HELPED WITH YOUR COMMENT.... and if didnt seek to help NO ONE NEEDS YOUR COMMENT!!!

"I too know" is the problem of many Nigerians...

1nigeriamyfoot:
Goodluck tho

7 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by melodyogonna(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Goodluck tho
Oga park well jor

3 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by kris(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
$5 bitcoin giveaway!!!

Like, Subscribe and comment on videos to enter the draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDk_uWg_ltc
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2gift:

Dude, that's a good observation but u would have helped more by making inputs on the aspects she made mistakes like other contributors did, instead just commenting and leave the "90% lies" hanging in the air.
1. Click the link where he said you will download free eBook & see that the eBook actually cost 5,000naira. there's a way to sell the eBook without telling lies that its free.
2. There's no website to buy brand new genuine laptop computer system at ridiculous rate(25k - 30k) that he talked about.
3. He's already shifting from importation to drop shipping
4. Some of the website he talked about are in Chinese language can only be accessed by people who has China phone number because you need to so phone verification before you can order from such site.
etc
He tried but should have do it in different way. taobao is one of the website that speaks chinesse & sell cheaper price.
I won't contribute more than what I've said here because I don't want to sound as if I want to hijack the thread or over sabi.
Goodluck to everyone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Sorry for not updating sincez. Am kinder busy. I will this evening
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

1. Click the link where he said you will download free eBook & see that the eBook actually cost 5,000naira. there's a way to sell the eBook without telling lies that its free.
2. There's no website to buy brand new genuine laptop computer system at ridiculous rate(25k - 30k) that he talked about.
4. Some of the website he talked about are in Chinese language can only be accessed by people who has China phone number because you need to so phone verification before you can order from such site.
etc
He tried but should have do it in different way. taobao is one of the website that speaks chinesse & sell cheaper price.
I won't contribute more than what I've said here because I don't want to sound as if I want to hijack the thread or over sabi.
Goodluck to everyone.

I could have like to talk to you. But no need.

I have many shoes with different sizes, I know where I belong

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by cutieme(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2017
welcome back mummy jackson,pls kontinue don't mind those people....
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by greatnaija01: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

etc
Goodluck to everyone.

pls I have bought from TAOBAO before o.... the issue is that there are website translators which make it easy
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Nairastake: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Can you detail us on what you bought with 19k then sold at 57k?
I'm interested in that one.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by ChariZe: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
GOOD Day Nairalanders.
I am an lndustrious Young Lady who needs financial support to move her Business to the next level.
I need roughly #1.5m to #2m.

Repayment will be in 6 months.
Interest is 75% of the capital plus the Principal amount.

If You have a passion for Young Entrepreneurs, and wish to help, I can be reached on:
+234 9021101569
OR dazz_kyra08@yahoo.com

N.B: You can also drop Your email, so I can contact You for further discussions.

THANKS & God bless.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by CruzJoe(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2017
pls ma...GTB and first bank MasterCard, which one is more cheaper to use......I have the two....
at what rate do they charge? and how or where do I check their rate before I proceed to buy.
thanks
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by deafeyez: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2017
MummyJackson:
How to order in Aliexpress.com

For you to buy goods on this portal,
you need to know how to search for the product you want to buy and you need to know how to compare the price of one seller to another so that you can go for the one who offer best and better price.
You also need to know how to search for the seller who will ship your product free to your Nigeria home address and also need to know how to select seller who has a lot of review 1.e Recommendation from their buyer. Below is the illustration on how to search for the product by using this website.

Let assume, you want to buy phone smart phone for resell. Here is how to search for it. See the instruction below

When you say free u mean I won't pay a dim for the shipment and the goods won't be held at customs.
When I bought my laptop, it was held and I paid custom charge.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Rick9(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Lomprico2: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
MummyJackson:
1. Alixpress.com

This website is pure legit website, though is not new to many of us.

Go to the website and create free account,. Or you can login with your facebook.
Make sure your details are correct especially email address .

Can I order with my naira mastercard?
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Lomprico2:

Can I order with my naira mastercard?

It depends on the bank you are using
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Lomprico2: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2017
MummyJackson:

It depends on the bank you are using

GTB
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Premiumwriter: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
walewriter:
Bought Patrick ogidi's course last month. Great course by the way. The problem is I still don't know which product to import that has sure high demand. Any ideas?
I will be very grateful if you can help me with this book. My email address is wenjames7@gmail.com thanks
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by kingofthemall: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
How can I import from China and sell my imported goods here in Nigeria without actually see what I bought?
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 2:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening,in your manual will you state d products DAT sell fast & not jst giving us the procedure on how to import .
Secondly how much can I honestly use to start importing. Thanks
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Belemalov: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Good morning Mama Jackson,

Pls I will love it if you can contact me, cos getting your number will be difficult here, you can message me on whatsapp, I will gladly appreciate it ma'am, 0.7.0.6.7.9.0.4.8.5.1.based on importation stuff
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by hood2baba: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
kingofthemall:
How can I import from China and sell my imported goods here in Nigeria without actually see what I bought?

That's no longer importation... That's dropshipping

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by kingofthemall: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
hood2baba:

That's no longer importation... That's dropshipping
So how boss?
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Klington: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello Op,

I appreciate your effort so far here, atleast it's cool to know importation can be done so easily from the comfort of your home. I have been involved in it for over 5 to 6 years now bringing in goods from USA, UK and DUBAI.

I just want to note some warnings as regards some points you stated above;

1. Did you actually disclose that MyUS store will bill these people monthly? Also their goods will be shipped by throat-cutting DHL, FeDex and TNT (They can charge as high as $90USD for a single Ipad, $50USD for a single mobile phone (weather used or brand new) or $120USD for a single laptop).

2. Purchase this days is conveniently done with Nigerian PayPal which you can easily link your Nigerian Master Card and buy anywhere in the world (This is what MyUs will charge you for, what you can actually do for yourself).

3. You don't have to send to MyUs store any more because there are so many Nigerian owned stores across the United States (Some in Florida, Houston Texas etc.). They will receive your goods and ship down to Lagos State at far cheaper rate (e.g 3 lb(pounds) in weight worth of goods can be shipped for as low USD$3.45.

All you need to do is to send your ID details to this company and you will get their shipping address alongside the shipping company's phone numbers.

Finally Op, I urge you to look into all I stated above and consult your boss in the business to tell you the latest methods so as not to mislead people already following your thread.

FYI, before anyone starts batching me, I only want to make your importation business a memorable one. I fell into those traps some years back and I won't like anyone to fall into such. MyUS will continue to bill your Master Card weather you have cash in it or not and the month you fail to pay, they will continue to accumulate your DEBT even if its six months. They will just render your card useless

A word is enough for the WISE!!

Incase you don't understand check my signature for my contacts!!

Good day sir.. .
I just stumbled on your thread about mini importation
Please i will appreciate if you can guide me on it cos i have been trying to go into it for sometime without success.
Thanks for your understanding and support.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Slowvenom(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
munchi:
I love the knowledge your sharing ma

but what importation trainers fail to reveal is the risk
Aliexpress,alibaba etc are good but you must have heard about Ali scam, they all are on the same site
Pls use an agent that will review your order at China and ship it down
It might cost you but your sure of the quality and scam free
Am into importation and was scammed when I started, I know the pain.

Only pay to any supplier your self if you know the way to identify scam and real
If not use an agent Pls
Thanks

Hello.
How does one get an agent?
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by dyonpoint: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello Op,

I appreciate your effort so far here, atleast it's cool to know importation can be done so easily from the comfort of your home. I have been involved in it for over 5 to 6 years now bringing in goods from USA, UK and DUBAI.

I just want to note some warnings as regards some points you stated above;

1. Did you actually disclose that MyUS store will bill these people monthly? Also their goods will be shipped by throat-cutting DHL, FeDex and TNT (They can charge as high as $90USD for a single Ipad, $50USD for a single mobile phone (weather used or brand new) or $120USD for a single laptop).

2. Purchase this days is conveniently done with Nigerian PayPal which you can easily link your Nigerian Master Card and buy anywhere in the world (This is what MyUs will charge you for, what you can actually do for yourself).

3. You don't have to send to MyUs store any more because there are so many Nigerian owned stores across the United States (Some in Florida, Houston Texas etc.). They will receive your goods and ship down to Lagos State at far cheaper rate (e.g 3 lb(pounds) in weight worth of goods can be shipped for as low USD$3.45.

All you need to do is to send your ID details to this company and you will get their shipping address alongside the shipping company's phone numbers.

Finally Op, I urge you to look into all I stated above and consult your boss in the business to tell you the latest methods so as not to mislead people already following your thread.

FYI, before anyone starts batching me, I only want to make your importation business a memorable one. I fell into those traps some years back and I won't like anyone to fall into such. MyUS will continue to bill your Master Card weather you have cash in it or not and the month you fail to pay, they will continue to accumulate your DEBT even if its six months. They will just render your card useless

A word is enough for the WISE!!

Incase you don't understand check my signature for my contacts!!

Nice one @tbliss22. Can you please share with us reliable Nigerians owned stores in US that can collect and ship our goods down to Nigeria... The major problem I have with import is payment and shipping. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Following sometimes to sell becomes difficult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / Soaring Cost Of Flour: Bakeries Begin Shutdown / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.