Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (18149 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Form M Registration For Importation Come In Here / I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by munchi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Slowvenom:

Hello.
How does one get an agent?
There are some trusted ones on nairaland
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by dorispray: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2017
dyonpoint:

Nice one @tbliss22. Can you please share with us reliable Nigerians owned stores in US that can collect and ship our goods down to Nigeria... The major problem I have with import is payment and shipping. Thanks.

I can assist you with this. Just send an email to solbash1@gmail.com with subject "shipping from USA stores"
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by dyonpoint: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
dorispray:

I can assist you with this. Just send an email to solbash1@gmail.com with subject "shipping from USA stores"

Okay boss.... sending u mail right away.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tugrow(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Great thread
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by slingerf: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
pls, i need a shipping company to ship my goods from china to nigeria
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by checkolatunji: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
hood2baba:

That's no longer importation... That's dropshipping

Good day bro. Pls do you know about drop shipping ?

I would like to go into it but don't know where to start. Pls can you help?

Thanks
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by zordeek: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2017
There is no more update from mummyJackson as regards to the mini importation business. Please kindly come and finish what you started coz I have been following you from the start, I need you to complete it Asap.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by yahsobur(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2017
My follow nairalander, I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that will teach you all you need to know about mini importation business.
As we all know that Xmas is coming and I want to you that you can make at least one million naira before the year runs out.
To our women, they all want to look good extraordinary in this Xmas period, so any thing related to women products sell throughout the world, Nigeria inclusive.
In the video, there is four categories of products that sell exponentially.
So, the mini importation business video cost #5k and if you are interested, WhatsApp or call 08072112724 for more details.
Thanks and a trial will convince you.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by rexandyke(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Great! If you wish to know every bit of what you should know about importation, then I advise you visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

Thank me later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by cutieme(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
where is mummy Jackson please.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MYSTERYPRINCE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
mummy Jackson went to buy food for Jackson�����
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by kashmoney12(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
tbliss22:

Hello Op,

I appreciate your effort so far here, atleast it's cool to know importation can be done so easily from the comfort of your home. I have been involved in it for over 5 to 6 years now bringing in goods from USA, UK and DUBAI.

I just want to note some warnings as regards some points you stated above;

1. Did you actually disclose that MyUS store will bill these people monthly? Also their goods will be shipped by throat-cutting DHL, FeDex and TNT (They can charge as high as $90USD for a single Ipad, $50USD for a single mobile phone (weather used or brand new) or $120USD for a single laptop).

2. Purchase this days is conveniently done with Nigerian PayPal which you can easily link your Nigerian Master Card and buy anywhere in the world (This is what MyUs will charge you for, what you can actually do for yourself).

3. You don't have to send to MyUs store any more because there are so many Nigerian owned stores across the United States (Some in Florida, Houston Texas etc.). They will receive your goods and ship down to Lagos State at far cheaper rate (e.g 3 lb(pounds) in weight worth of goods can be shipped for as low USD$3.45.

All you need to do is to send your ID details to this company and you will get their shipping address alongside the shipping company's phone numbers.

Finally Op, I urge you to look into all I stated above and consult your boss in the business to tell you the latest methods so as not to mislead people already following your thread.

FYI, before anyone starts batching me, I only want to make your importation business a memorable one. I fell into those traps some years back and I won't like anyone to fall into such. MyUS will continue to bill your Master Card weather you have cash in it or not and the month you fail to pay, they will continue to accumulate your DEBT even if its six months. They will just render your card useless

A word is enough for the WISE!!

Incase you don't understand check my signature for my contacts!!

tbliss pls i wnt to contact u but ur number is not there..i'll be glad if u can drop it here to get in touch wit u.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tbliss22(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2019
kashmoney12:

tbliss pls i wnt to contact u but ur number is not there..i'll be glad if u can drop it here to get in touch wit u.

Send me an email tideal20@gmail.com
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by tbliss22(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2019
MYSTERYPRINCE:
mummy Jackson went to buy food for Jackson�����

grin grin so funny, naija guys will always represent with their bad mouth grin grin
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by TheActionase(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
walewriter:
Bought Patrick ogidi's course last month. Great course by the way. The problem is I still don't know which product to import that has sure high demand. Any ideas?

Mini Importation is the new gold mine if you have the write professional to show you:

All the Genuine Websites

All the Genuine Agents and Legit Shippers

How to successfully sell your imported products without stress.

How to identify hot selling products.

Read more at..... https://theminiimporter..com/2020/01/the-mini-importers-tablet-2020-edition.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / Soaring Cost Of Flour: Bakeries Begin Shutdown / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.