Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (61869 Views)

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo / Election: U.S. Troops Land In Congo For Rescue Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by lollykyd25(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
fuckers everywhere

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Wiseoldman: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
heendrix:

keep consoling urself dia....if only you know what' Nigeria's worth you'd be mad at our present state

It should amaze you with all the community clashes and inherent selfishness of a black man that 170+ million black people will stay together in a country.

If I don't make sense, u see fights between brother and sister in various families, constant fight between communities in the niger delta, superiority contest between within the ethic nationality in Catholic church in Imo, community unrest in the North.

Nigeria the Giant of Africa should be studied...It is being studied now anyways, but in the wrong way, this big bodies and school are funding Nigerians abroad to test their various negative models. We know at least two of these guys....they are both based in the the UK. The Yoruba guy has been quiet for a week now, right about the same time the Igbo guy went missing...
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Hades2016(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
oz4real83:
are u aware that a ''white'' American killed at least 58 people and wounded over 500 about 2 weeks ago? It is not a function of colour. Every colour has evil people in it whether white,black or yellow but we have one race which is the human race. Evil is growing everyday and the good in every colour must unite to fight this growing evil.
brother dis is pure evil .. Evil is evil . How can da rape a woman in public , whip, behead her and even drank her blood ... white can’t do such ok leave matter
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by JamesReacher(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
damnnnnn
I am ashamed to be African....
That's your problem, I'm sure those people are human . Are you ashamed to be human too?
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by JamesReacher(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

Yes we are aware a white man killed 58 people but did he drink their blood? This is inhumane
So you are classifying how barbaric an act is to make it inhumane or less humane?
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by humilitypays(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I love my country. Sweet Nigeria I love you. Nigeria na Canada compared to this Congo...
you are saying this because u are living in southern Nigeria....go to north-eastern Nigeria where Boko Haram is holding sway....they do more than this.

The truth is, black people and Arabs are so barbaric and inhumane to their race, it's really a shame cry cry
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
humilitypays:
you are saying this because u are living in southern Nigeria....go to north-eastern Nigeria where Boko Haram is holding sway....they do more than this.

The truth is, black people and Arabs are so barbaric and inhumane to their race, it's really a shame cry cry
Eeeem so you white?

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Bullhari007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
useless black monkeys
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by bejeria101(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
The principality over africa is strong,making it a dark continent indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Rozaytee: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
mad asss people shocked
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Michael2017: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fake news .
The YouTube link na nonsense
Fake news.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
this is why white people thinks Africans are 300 years backwards. look! if anyone sees a way out of Africa please Run! and never look back! Africa will never, never, ever ever ever get better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by sshalom(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
The backwardness of Africa is forever troubling!
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by whizcartel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
oz4real83:
are u aware that a ''white'' American killed at least 58 people and wounded over 500 about 2 weeks ago? It is not a function of colour. Every colour has evil people in it whether white,black or yellow but we have one race which is the human race. Evil is growing everyday and the good in every colour must unite to fight this growing evil.
Bros. Africa own just worse. That thing happened in America because owing a gun is legal there. imagine if owning a gun is legal in any part if Africa. beside the police swung into action. But in Africa. that woman and her son died just like that. The whole world has issues o! but Africa own is greater. abi you no agree with me?
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Ayokunlemi96(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
hatchy:
Chai!

Africans are subhumans. They are supposed not to live where real humans(whites and yellows) live.

"The rebels beheaded her and drank her blood".

Sorry Africa!

And have you heard of Dr. Josef Mengele? He is white.

Good and evil dwells in every man of every race, tribe and religion. It is you who must find the balance in your heart and become what you want to see in your society. I am a black man, proud and i will never think of raping, slaughtering, dismembering a human and i am certain you wont to even if you are not proud of your skin.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
Pathetic white devil spotted.
Come you dey craze? No let devil use you o
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by deebrain(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Africa is sick.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Exjoker(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Madness, barbaric. The devil is still learning form some people
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by fk001(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Congo cry cry

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by mustafa006: 6:11am On Oct 11, 2017
when will this dark continent grow out of this Animal mentality
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2017
I suspected it was the Kamwina Nsapu "black ant" rebels. I was right. They are well-known savages. The same guys responsible for the beheading of over 30 policemen in just one attack early this year.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Hades2016:
brother dis is pure evil .. Evil is evil . How can da rape a woman in public , whip, behead her and even drank her blood ... white can’t do such ok leave matter
"whites can't do such"? Interesting. Google the Zemun clan and throw that assertion to the trash. The Zemun clan were a mafia group in Serbia( "whites"wink who killed and ate one of their members who violated their code.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by mikkylondon: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2017
africa my africa...chai!
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by grandstar(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2017
hatchy:
Chai!

Africans are subhumans. They are supposed not to live where real humans(whites and yellows) live.

"The rebels beheaded her and drank her blood".

Sorry Africa!

Stop looking down on your own race! Its belittling.

People like you worship the white man until you step into Europe or America and find out the white man is just like. Some of you even swear never to marry an Oyinbo.

You have psychos everywhere. What with you call the man that mass killed 59 people in Las Vegas.

Or the white German, Hitler who mass killed 6m Jews?

You also have serial killers in America who do horrid things to their victims.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by grandstar(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Wiseoldman:
DR Congo is the most blessed country in the whole world in terms of natural minerals. We can see where there are...there is no black nation that run by blacks that has managed themselves properly.

It is for this reason that Nigeria amazes me. 170 million black people under one country. The largest black nation on earth. The closest countries with that much black population is not governed by blacks e.g. India, Brazil.

God bless the largest independent black Nation on the surface of earth. A truly independent country were its biggest Companies are owned by its citizens (Globalcom, Dangote, Zenith Bank, etc). God bless the people of Nigeria

Botswana has done quite well. Never look down on your own race.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by GetMeRight: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Perge:

The probability of these rebels being muslims is 100% sure!

It is forbidden for Muslims to taste blood of any animal. Do you know why? Because the Holy Qur'an says blood is like a bag of diseases. Try again but with functioning brain.

There's nothing strange, as it has been done in Saudi and just every other country with muslims.

I'm sure you didn't believe that but just your hatred for Islam and Muslims wouldn't let you have peace. And you know that Islam and Muslims are the least of your worries.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Hades2016(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2017
mansakhalifa:
"whites can't do such"? Interesting. Google the Zemun clan and throw that assertion to the trash. The Zemun clan were a mafia group in Serbia( "whites"wink who killed and ate one of their members who violated their code.
I hear you oga racism .... You better know how to stop your own Africans behaving like animals to stupid instead of focusing on white that don’t even know or send you ....
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
@Hades2016 c'mon man,you should know better than to quote me when you knew you had nothing to say. Go back and read what the fellow I quoted had posted then you might have a fair idea what the point I was trying to pass across is. This,isn't about racism or tribalism. This is about setting facts straight: Barbarism and bestiality exist in every facet of human existence regardless of colour,race,ethnicity,religion e.t.c.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by webngnews: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Animals
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by benc53: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2017
stop the doubt and make a difference today
see details below...

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by nevachange(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Wiseoldman: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
grandstar:

Botswana has done quite well. Never look down on your own race.

Botswana has a population of 2 million people...Nigeria has a population of 170+ million. That about 90 times the population of Botswana...� other country on earth is close to our size and governed by blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.