Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (61840 Views)

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo / Election: U.S. Troops Land In Congo For Rescue Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
those Congolese rebels are worst than Boko haram.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by seangy4konji: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
in 2017
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Officer101(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Foolishness of the highest order
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
MOSTEC:
Congo is the head quarters of hell

Africa is cursed

Africa. Is where. Hell is located

Africa is not cursed, Africa is blessed wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2017
zanogo:

God bless you for this, i repeat there is no country in the whole world that is as blessed like congo dr in terms of natural resources, it is a very big shame, do you know it was rumoured that the uranium used in making the atomic bomb used on hiroshima was mined from congo Dr and currently all mobile phone producers in the world depends heavilly on congo for "coltan" an abbreviation for columbite and tantallite and an important component of phone hardware. i have read many things about congo and sometimes i am moved to tears. Congo is just nothing but hell in paradise

Russia has far more mineral Wealth than Congo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2017
whizcartel:
Bros. Africa own just worse. That thing happened in America because owing a gun is legal there. imagine if owning a gun is legal in any part if Africa. beside the police swung into action. But in Africa. that woman and her son died just like that. The whole world has issues o! but Africa own is greater. abi you no agree with me?

This duluded fools keep comparing America with Africa. Africa is a Zoo.

90% of mass shooting in US like the Las Vegas shooting are Staged (False Flag) not some random sick killer as the media makes us to believe.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Ayokunlemi96:

And have you heard of Dr. Josef Mengele? He is white.

Good and evil dwells in every man of every race, tribe and religion. It is you who must find the balance in your heart and become what you want to see in your society. I am a black man, proud and i will never think of raping, slaughtering, dismembering a human and i am certain you wont to even if you are not proud of your skin.

Story, Africans are the most evil beings to walk the surface of this earth .God knew it and deprived them of the knowledge of biochemical weapon and nukes who imagine the extent of damage they could have done
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2017
oz4real83:
are u also aware of a whiteman who locked up his step daughter for many years and kept raping her everyday? There is evil everywhere and colour isnt a determinant factor.

Clown. is that primtive compared to this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Habyz:
Hitler, Stalin, Franz, Napoleon, Blair, Paddock weren't/are not Africans.

Africans are not morally superior than Europeans the fact is they do not have the power and capacity of Europeans,if they had they could have done worst than the Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by oz4real83(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2017
blueAgent:

Clown. is that primtive compared to this?
u are a very big I.D.I.O.T. that can't argue or prove his point intelligently without resorting to insults. Ewuuuu
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2017
heendrix:

Britain colonized Nigeria n how they take help our condition?
truth is Britain dont care about the countries they once colonized. the only colonial master still trying is atleast France

Ingnorant statement.

www.nigerianobservernews.com/2015/03/future-of-education-in-nigeria-historical-review-of-objectives-policies/#nayaparam:857
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2017
oz4real83:
u are a very big I.D.I.O.T. that can't argue or prove his point intelligently without resorting to insults. Ewuuuu

Clown , I hope you are ready for todays circus.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by oz4real83(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2017
blueAgent:

Clown , I hope you are ready for todays circus.
i.d.i.o.t.a. a condom would have saved the world of your f.ool.shness.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by whizcartel(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2017
blueAgent:

This duluded fools keep comparing America with Africa. Africa is a Zoo.

90% of mass shooting in US like the Las Vegas shooting are Staged (False Flag) not some random sick killer as the media makes us to believe.
Bros. But I no compare America to African na. Why you con yab me like this.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by oz4real83(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
whizcartel:
even if u give the i.d.iot examples of cold hearted white killers,he will start insulting you. He just simply decided not to believe or accept any sensible and intelligent arguments.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by whizcartel(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
oz4real83:
even if u give the i.d.iot examples of cold hearted white killers,he will start insulting you. He just simply decided not to believe or accept any sensible and intelligent arguments.
As in ehn. He is probably deluded. That why he spelt "deluded" as "duluded". Make the Bros take Paracetamol and Cold water for him brain tumor. All these IPOB Hooligans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Horlufemi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
bejeria101:
The principality over africa is strong,making it a dark continent indeed
It's religion
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by zanogo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
blueAgent:

Russia has far more mineral Wealth than Congo.

Read more about congo, you will know that no country is near congo in terms of natural resources, the problem with estimating congo's wealth is that majority of its land areas are in rebel's hand so it is unsafe to do extensive findings. The DR Congo has the world’s largest reserves of cobalt and significant quantities of the world’s diamonds, gold and copper. This makes the DRC potentially one of the richest country in the world. DR Congo is commonly considered as the wealthiest country in the world in terms of natural resources with an estimated evaluation of 24 trillion dollars ($24 trillion) in natural minerals– equivalent to the (GDP) gross domestic product of Europe and the United States combined together.
The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) - Africa's second-largest country - boasts some of the richest mineral deposits in the world.
Its uranium was used in the atomic bombs dropped on Japan in 1945; today, its massive coltan reserves are used to make everyday electronic devices like cell phones. Yet for the people who live in the DRC, the minerals have often been less a gift than a curse. Violent armed groups exploit resource-rich areas to support themselves, often raping and killing villagers nearby.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by macof(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
damnnnnn
I am ashamed to be African....

Then go and kill yourself. Do everyone a favour since you are obviously too dull to realize that this is not an issue of race or skin colour but the inherent capability of evil in the human race

Whites have done worse and still doing worse

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by macof(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lomprico2:

Mynd44 rule 2 o!

Come and throw this fella into the gallows!
what do you mean? You come here insulting 1 billion Africans and cannot take a truthful rebuttal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Lomprico2: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
macof:
what do you mean? You come here insulting 1 billion Africans and cannot take a truthful rebuttal?
Devil falling in africa? Show me the insult there?
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by macof(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lomprico2:

Devil falling in africa? Show me the insult there?
your very own words are the insult
You don't need to be told again
All of you acted like bad people only exist in Africa ...thats stupid

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by SHOCK7(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
priscaoge:
The evil that people do these days surprises the devil himself angry angry
hello Prisca, I love your signature can we chat sometime.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by SHOCK7(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
But assuming oyibo call us monkeys now you see how anti racist will flock this thread but this action alone not only prove that Africans are indeed monkeys but also proof trump right that blacks are capable fo nothing but crime....wtf, so there is still humans like this on Earth I swear I never regret being a black racist coz the heart of blacks is wicked
'll u shut the hell up!
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Ayokunlemi96(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
blueAgent:

Story, Africans are the most evil beings to walk the surface of this earth .God knew it and deprived them of the knowledge of biochemical weapon and nukes who imagine the extent of damage they could have done

I disagree. Europeans are the most evil beings. Contact history and see the Spanish exploits in Latin America, major world wars, the African continent's conquests and atrocities, the british's activities in India and Asia or the apartheid of South Africa or the Holocaust by the Nazis, Gaddaffi's ousting and destruction of Libya by NATO and USA, the MiddleEast and the terrorism conspiracy with the US governments... etc. The crusades of the 12th century are there too to the unholy government of the Vatican in the Elizabethan age. Africa is a young continent, no doubt we have horrible people but you can't just name us all barbarians and squash a whole continent cos of some people's atrocities. I shouldn't give you examples of great people from Africa sir.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ayokunlemi96:

I disagree. Europeans are the most evil beings. Contact history and see the Spanish exploits in Latin America, major world wars, the African continent's conquests and atrocities, the british's activities in India and Asia or the apartheid of South Africa or the Holocaust by the Nazis, Gaddaffi's ousting and destruction of Libya by NATO and USA, the MiddleEast and the terrorism conspiracy with the US governments... etc. The crusades of the 12th century are there too to the unholy government of the Vatican in the Elizabethan age. Africa is a young continent, no doubt we have horrible people but you can't just name us all barbarians and squash a whole continent cos of some people's atrocities. I shouldn't give you examples of great people from Africa sir.

Africans are worst. You are talking about conquest which is not perculiar to Europeans.
Do a little research on Pre-colonial Africa even the great empires or kingdoms in Africa expanded by conquest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
whizcartel:

Sorry Bro , i no yab you,i share the same thoughts as yours. i just use your comment as reference.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
zanogo:

Read more about congo, you will know that no country is near congo in terms of natural resources, the problem with estimating congo's wealth is that majority of its land areas are in rebel's hand so it is unsafe to do extensive findings. The DR Congo has the world’s largest reserves of cobalt and significant quantities of the world’s diamonds, gold and copper. This makes the DRC potentially one of the richest country in the world. DR Congo is commonly considered as the wealthiest country in the world in terms of natural resources with an estimated evaluation of 24 trillion dollars ($24 trillion) in natural minerals– equivalent to the (GDP) gross domestic product of Europe and the United States combined together.
The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) - Africa's second-largest country - boasts some of the richest mineral deposits in the world.
Its uranium was used in the atomic bombs dropped on Japan in 1945; today, its massive coltan reserves are used to make everyday electronic devices like cell phones. Yet for the people who live in the DRC, the minerals have often been less a gift than a curse. Violent armed groups exploit resource-rich areas to support themselves, often raping and killing villagers nearby.

Congo is no match for Russia.

Russia's mineral wealth is estimated at $75Trillion .

www.investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090516/10-countries-most-natural-resources.asp?adtest=mobile-lazy-load-1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves
Mind you, Russia has a land mass that is 8times larger than that of Congo and Russia has the world largest reserve of natural gas aswell as been ranked among the top ten reserves for oil,Gold,Diamonds,Copper.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by Habyz(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2017
blueAgent:

Africans are not morally superior than Europeans the fact is they do not have the power and capacity of Europeans,if they had they could have done worst than the Europeans.

The power and capacity that the likes of Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu e.t.c., did not have and are still being celebrated worldwide today.
Re: Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) by blueAgent(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Habyz:

The power and capacity that the likes of Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu e.t.c., did not have and are still being celebrated worldwide today.

Which power? the power whites gave them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.