Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church (785 Views)

Jim Bakker To Christians: You Must Love Trump To Prove You're 'Saved' / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ojobolinda: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
"Finland has the most stable economy in world today. There are less than 20 churches in Finland.

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has less than 30 churches.

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world. Denmark has about 23 churches in it.

These are countries considered largely atheist in nature, yet so blessed.

Come to Owerri town, SE Nigeria, from MCC junction to Toronto junction, there are 36 churches. That stretch of about 5 km harbours 36 churches, more churches than the entire Switzerland.

Between Owerri and Mgbidi l counted 97 churches and gave up. According to CAC, Nigeria has over 23,000 registered churches.

We have more churches than schools and hospitals combined. More pastors than doctors and teachers combined. Everyone is born again. All are covered in the blood of Jesus. All are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Yet none of those claims reflects in the expected moral elevation of society. We are still one of the greediest, laziest, corrupt, deceitful, hypocritical and hateful set of beings on the planet today, with all our Christ and Holy spirit.

Our people need to draw the line between religiosity and spirituality."

2 Likes

Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by Babacele: 5:20am On Oct 11, 2017
hmmmm bitter truth
that will continue to hunt us until we Nigerian Christians most especially practice the real teachings of Christ- love. By their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ojobolinda: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Babacele:
hmmmm bitter truth
that will continue to hunt us until we Nigerian Christians most especially practice the real teachings of Christ- love. By their fruits ye shall know them.
That's true sir....... Jst in my Area, i can't count d num of churches there. Yet almost everyday Vigilantee are catching thieves including CHILDREN. I weep for my country.............

2 Likes

Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by OtemAtum: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2017
It's too late to do that because here is christian 'end time'. The christian god is already cast into a spiritual prison to usher in a new era of brain-using while religion would be relegated to the background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ojobolinda: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's too late to do that because here is christian 'end time'. The christian god is already cast into a spiritual prison to usher in a new era of brain-using while religion would be relegated to the background.
U need d Christian God more dan ur next breath.
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by Smony: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Op, tanx fr ur observation. churches or religions ar nt d problm of Naija bt our mantality. fr instance if dy wl transfa Nigerians to presnt day USA n USA to Niaja bliv me wit time dy wl develop Naija mor dan USA. image a leader wl loot d country dry n he wl stl hav security men guardin him. wat do u xpect of dat
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by OtemAtum: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
ojobolinda:
U need d Christian God more dan ur next breath.
You don't mean it. How can a god like me worship another godmate? I am the power of God Almighty.
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ojobolinda: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
OtemAtum:

You don't mean it. How can a god like me worship another godmate? I am the power of God Almighty.
Thank God u use d small letter 'g'. D God i worship can never b spelt with small letter 'g'. He is d GOD above all gods. Kabish........
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
ojobolinda:
Thank God u use d small letter 'g'. D God i worship can never b spelt with small letter 'g'. He is d GOD above all gods. Kabish........
The only God I recognise with a big letter G is GOD THE UNIVERSE, THE HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS who created Yahweh your own god. Once again, I god Otem am a godmate of Yahweh your god and I can boldly tell you that he is currently in a spiritual prison.
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ojobolinda: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
The only God I recognise with a big letter G is GOD THE UNIVERSE, THE HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS who created Yahweh your own god. Once again, I god Otem am a godmate of Yahweh your god and I can boldly tell you that he is currently in a spiritual prison.
Am gonna ignore u frm nw on, u r nt worth wasting my time on. Bye

1 Like

Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by OtemAtum: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
ojobolinda:
Am gonna ignore u frm nw on, u r nt worth wasting my time on. Bye
good luck. You'll surely here about god OTEM, the god of truth in the shortest possible time while Yahweh and Allah the deceiver remain in their spiritual cage.
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by mimopel(f): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2017
mimopel:
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number

You'all should go about preaching in robes and slippers. I don't know why you guys can't try to be like Christ or the early disciples for real.
There are no Christians but clubs and social gatherings.
Re: To Christians:let's Start Practicalizing Christisnity And Stop Playing Church by ojobolinda: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You'all should go about preaching in robes and slippers. I don't know why you guys can't try to be like Christ or the early disciples for real.
There are no Christians but clubs and social gatherings.
I agree, d church is fast turning in to a social gathering.

(1) (Reply)

Tithe Is Not Christianity, Tithe Is More Of Judaism And Rastafarism. / Tithe And Offering: Christian Pastors Vs Muslim Alfas / Jesus Or God - Who Really Is The Ultimate Saviour ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.