Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos (34059 Views)

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
There was a pandemonium earlier today in South Africa after police killed a Nigerian student identified as Ibrahim Badmus at Vanderbijlpark triangle, according to multiple online reports. According to details gathered online, the young man's house was raided by the police operatives who reportedly handcuffed him and used excessive pepper spray on him before he passed out and died due to suffocation.

According to reports, the student was accused of selling drugs.

Policemen took over the area to control the tense situation.

This incident occurred barely weeks after a Nigerian was reported dead at Springs Town near Johannesburg, one week after another was killed in KwaZulu Natal province of South Africa.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/another-nigerian-man-killed-by-police-in-south-africa.html

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2017

1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
My Lord,just speechless,South Africa police force none of you is above death,you killed him today tomorrow might be your turn.

RIP.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Spylord48: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Seems Nigerians are becoming endangered species in South Africa. The ministry of foreign Affairs should look into this issue before it get out of hand.And our youths there should be careful and engage in something legal. I believe that if you are into something legal,there is never a way police will attack you and you will always be free and not running on seeing a policeman.

32 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Tolexander: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Can't Nigerians just leave that country for them!

So annoying reading the news of Nigerians being killed daily by these south Africans and the securities.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Yeligray(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
This government is the worst government i have ever seen how can they sit back and watch it's citizens being murdered and do nothing about it.. This is just too much we can't allow our brothers to be killed like goats.. It surprises me that their businesses (mtn,choprit) are doing well in Nigeria without any obstruction or destruction but yet they find pleasure in killing us in their country... If the government won't speak, then we will speak

#enoughisenough.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why won't the SA police kill Nigerians over there for fun when our uniformed men here kill amd maim the people whom they swore to protect for fun also?? Nobody should blame SA police at all

HomeBOI rest in peace and may God fortify the people you left behind..... AMEN cry cry cry

27 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
ANOTHER DEVELOPER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evablizin:
My Lord,just speechless,South Africa police force none of you is above death,you killed him today tomorrow might be your turn.

RIP.
What do you have to say about Nigerian Army/Police etc that kill Nigeria's citizen at will and nothing will happen, please auntie, first criticise them(NA, NPF) before channelling your criticisms to SA police

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by ubongoton(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
that photo is not of a nigerian citizen,rather its a Biafra drugs pusher whose bear and own nigeria cv and papers abroad but when they are back home they turn to biafra,,,
So i ask the nigerian senate to keep mute on such issue,

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
What do you have to say about Nigerian Army/Police etc that kill Nigeria's citizen at will and nothing will happen, please auntie, first criticise them(NA, NPF) before channelling your criticisms to SA police
whether NPF,NA or SA none of them can escape death,they killed today,tomorrow might be their turn.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
WinningSun:
ANOTHER DEVELOPER.
Funny thing is that SA police don't know anything like Developer, Afonja or Almajiri, they know you as a Nigerian.

May sense never depart outta thy household anymore, say AMEN

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evablizin:
whether NPF,NA or SA none of them is above death,they killed today,tomorrow might be their turn.
We all know that, yes we all know that nobody is above death but Nigeria's uniformed men are prepping them and they(SA) are fast learners
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by checkolatunji: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
I no know why I hate this Southie people with paasion
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by cristianisraeli: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
if they give me free visa to south africa.i would never go.i would rather go to zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Funny thing is that SA police don't know anything like Developer, Afonja or Almajiri, they know you as a Nigerian.

May sense never depart outta thy household anymore, say AMEN

who told you that. SA know an Ibo man ask those who are there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i knew an idiot like you would come along..now its not the shape of his head right?dundi united!!!

but that is still the sad truth. we can all deny it. but it is self-evident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Isokowadoo: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sad,Realy Sad Miehn
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Unik3030: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
I hardly pity any Nigerian killed in sa because majority of them find it hard to do legit business, all u see Dem do everytime is illegal business because they want to come home n oppress people. for people who will quote me I know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Allosaurus: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
WinningSun:
ANOTHER DEVELOPER.
No, it's a conehead. Look closer and see the tribal marks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6087793_fakog4_jpg803902b13eb8641a4980418ceb4d94b8

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by cristianisraeli: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
WinningSun:

but that is still the sad truth. we can all deny it. but it is self-evident.

just shut up already

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Allosaurus: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
WinningSun:

who told you that. SA know an Ibo man ask those who are there.
They say he tried to eat black amala and gbegiri soup in public and ended up getting shot in the conehead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by abimbolayekeen: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Killing of Nigerians in south african is very unfortunate , i have pity for FG , because they have not have interest of Nigerians at their hearts . And that is very bad .
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
How come Nigerians are the only victims of South African attacks?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
angry
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by canalily(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Raid is poisnous naaundecided why not Mobil or even Baygonundecided now they've killed him with Raid! embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
This South Africans should watch it or else.........shit....I forgot Buhari said Nigerians are criminals..

1 Like

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by oshe11: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
TSTV fast na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by kay29000(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
It kinda looks like the guy is sleeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubongoton:
that photo is not of a nigerian citizen,rather its a Biafra drugs pusher whose bear and own nigeria cv and papers abroad but when they are back home they turn to biafra,,,
So i ask the nigerian senate to keep mute on such issue,

dainformant:
There was a pandemonium earlier today in South Africa after police killed a Nigerian student identified as Ibrahim Badmus at Vanderbijlpark triangle, according to multiple online reports. According to details gathered online, the young man's house was raided by the police operatives who reportedly handcuffed him and used excessive pepper spray on him before he passed out and died due to suffocation.

According to reports, the student was accused of selling drugs.

Policemen took over the area to control the tense situation.

This incident occurred barely weeks after a Nigerian was reported dead at Springs Town near Johannesburg, one week after another was killed in KwaZulu Natal province of South Africa.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/another-nigerian-man-killed-by-police-in-south-africa.html

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Imo Businessman, Linus Nmuo aka Sakatan / Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.