Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams (15121 Views)

After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / 10 Hour Lecture In Engineering Course Ahead Of Degree Exams (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by remedick: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
naijafortruth:
If the lecturer is also participating in the 8-hr lecture, then I respect him. It shows his passion for his students. Most Nigerian lecturers will just hand you handouts than waste their precious 8hrs teaching especially in a wicked evil country like Nigeria, where they are not appreciated or cared for.
it is easy for him to do because he has been doing it and has crammed that course over the years. Put him throughbsane routine in another course and watch him crumble.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by naijafortruth: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2017
remedick:
it is easy for him to do because he has been doing it and has crammed that course over the years. Put him throughbsane routine in another course and watch him crumble.

It's the physical energy/endurance for a man I'm sure in his 60s I'm talking about not knowledge of the subject. If the students are complaining of exhaustion, then he should be passing out because he is an old man.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Dollabiz: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by nevachange(f): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
AFter they will tell us to go and register for N-Power

Cartoon Country

weight loss journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by newoffer: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
So so Grammar. We need innovators
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Madeu(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2017
nevachange:
AFter they will tell us to go and register for N-Power

Cartoon Country

weight loss journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw

Are you the person in that video?

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Proffdada: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2017
money121:
Control shocked shocked
Upon all my control and Engr. Math in Lasu Epe I still end up dealing on Roofing sheet business..

Oluwa loni glory...

Who Control EPP sef angry grin angry
mr AJASA na nuclear powered. But then, they don't expose students to the practical aspect because they don't know it

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
The reason why we suffer, is because, psychology hasn't been given proper attention that it needs. If we had individuals majoring in psychology, and using the Nigerian students as a case study for their thesis, something of this nature would never happen. Some of those students stopped having a focused concentration as at about 12.00pm. Okay, we heard they had almost an hour break in between, but that doesn't still justify anything.

Our psychologists need to put what they've learnt into practice. They need to stop working as bankers and secretaries. They need to come together and form a massive organization that'd keep writing to the ministry of education, on the basic adjustment needed in the educational sector.

There's time for everything.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Harrisonwo(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
reminds me of my time, functional analysis II by Dr. Akuchu. that man no mind12hrs straight.
took us on one week marathon lecture 9am-4pm and most times 8am-4pm. 30mins break... and what he only takes is WATER. he teaches off hand... I respect that man I swear

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Divay22(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
i hope they don't go home and start doing this

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by asahnwaKC: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2017
And when exam comes

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by chimatruth(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Process control should be under chemical engineering.
I REP THE COURSE
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Mypeople2(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
That is nonsense.Do you know ones brain gets shut down after listening to someone for a very long time? We spend so much time talking but little time on practicals that is why things are the way they are in Nigeria
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by idu1(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2017
That's one of the reason I hate school
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by chloride6: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Why don't you just give the student the material?
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Obiwiz(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
eitsei:
I think the lecturer is using tiger battery he didn't get tired.. The students are the real mvp, I trust myself I'll sleep most of the time because in a 2-hour lecture gan I sleep almost half of the class
ur cgpa must be in a comatose state by now
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by eitsei(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Obiwiz:
ur cgpa must be in a comatose state by now
lol...
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by yaki84: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
oribi:
At some point whatever is thought is lost
taught'
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by money121(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:

How is the income in roofing sheet business?

Make sense ooo
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by money121(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proffdada:
mr AJASA na nuclear powered. But then, they don't expose students to the practical aspect because they don't know it

When Mr Ajasa start with the prove..
I don know say na Business a go do last last grin grin

Mi oo raiye oshi

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by MrHighSea: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
What's the lecturer's name.
Shey, no b dt 1 wy like woman wey wey
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Statsocial:
What could a person possibly learn in such conditions. This reminds of TTG, Covenant University. Around 7:45 am to 8pm for about two weeks straight. And if you default on attendance the university will postpone your graduation till the next year.
what's TTG?

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by baba11(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proffdada:
This is a routine duration for one lecturer in department of computer engineering LASU
He holds students as hostage with no breaks embarassed
i won't be surprised if he's same person in AKSU
That should only be Ajasa grin

1 Like

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
jbreezy:
Mehn...datz y engineers are different from other professionals...we are gods
in Nigeria abi in another country?
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Proffdada: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
baba11:

That should only be Ajasa grin
he's made of 90% energy and 10% matter
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Proffdada: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
money121:

When Mr Ajasa start with the prove..
I don know say na Business a go do last last grin grin

Mi oo raiye oshi
grin grin
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by baba11(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proffdada:
he's made of 90% energy and 10% matter
Yeah, you're right. Prof Igbo that he does assist atimes doesn't have that.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
naijafortruth:
If the lecturer is also participating in the 8-hr lecture, then I respect him. It shows his passion for his students. Most Nigerian lecturers will just hand you handouts than waste their precious 8hrs teaching especially in a wicked evil country like Nigeria, where they are not appreciated or cared for.
Dahs not passion for his students bro. A lecturer who has passion for his students will know dah dias not much the human brain can accommodate in a single day. I can bet my life dah after the 1st 2/3hrs like 90% of students will be either sleeping or lost attention
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2017
lexy2014:
what's TTG?
Towards a Total Graduate. It is a course for all final year students of CU and a major requisite for Graduation.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by lexy2014: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Statsocial:

Towards a Total Graduate. It is a course for all final year students of CU and a major requisite for Graduation.
ok
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by oribi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
yaki84:

taught'

thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2014/2015 Admissions / FUTO Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.