Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian (6155 Views)

Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / Etta Ng, Jackie Chan’s Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by stane007: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jackie Chan's daughter, Etta Ng has confirmed she is dating 30-year-old social media influencer Andi Autumn, just after she shared a photo of herself in front of a rainbow background, which came with hashtags: '#lgbtqai#lgbt #lesbian #androgynous (sic)'.

17-year-old Etta, revealed she was 'speechless' at how much support she has received after growing up with a lot of 'negativity and close mindedness' throughout her life.

She wrote: 'I am in awe at the amount of support and love poured my way. I am speechless at how followers went to my Girlfriend @andiautumn and my account to show us both so much positivity. People all over the world have been rooting us on as Hong Kong media continues to mock. 
I've grown up in a world of negativity and close mindedness but I am at that point where I realise that I can use my experience to tell my truths and help others just like me. Thankfully I've grown since the days I was powerless and uncertain what the world has for me. Thank you for the enormous outpour of love and acceptance (sic)'

Etta is a product of her mother is Elaine Ng Yi-Lei, a former Miss Asia brief affair with martial arts expert Jackie in the late 90s.

In 2015, the teenager who lives in Hong Kong confirmed she is estranged from the movie star and doesn't feel as though he is her father.
She said: 'He is not my dad. I have no feelings for him. He is my biological father but he is not in my life. 'He never existed in my life. I will never regard him as a father. 'I would not say that he is my dad. I would say, 'Oh, Jackie Chan, an actor'.'

https://www.lailasblog.com/jackie-chans-daughter-comes-lesbian/

Lalasticlala

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
My condolences to the family

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by jessejunior(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Tolexander: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na wetin dey do Jackie Chan pikins?

The other time, it was his son dealing in hard drug. Now, Na the daughter into lesbianism.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by mofeoluwadassah: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
another wasted generation cry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Pierohandsome: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
That is what happens to the generations of the man who seek fame at all cost
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by cuteboyrichboy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
person die?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
dead grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Maccarthy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Homosexuality is the greatest sin of all.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Maccarthy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
The Bible always says the truth. 2/3rd of the world will perish soon.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by TFLAME(m): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2017
This one weak me ..

Jackie chan right now ��

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Xmen149(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2017
jackie lost this fight

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by overlord29(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided jAck...faiLed RuSh Hour parenting
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by stillondmatter: 2:15am On Oct 11, 2017
If her happiness lies in that,

Then i applaud her decision

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by vicadex07(m): 4:19am On Oct 11, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Kobicove(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh, what a terrible loss sad

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by fr3do(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2017
jackie chan dey do strict father, don pursue this girl from prickk

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by 9japrof(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2017
My condolences to Jackie chan. A good percentage of successful people end up not having successful family. Jackie chan is an example of one, first his son, now the daughter

Jackie abeg who did you offend ?

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by NicoBaba(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2017
see as she white.. probably she ain't getting enuff milkshake from Wang n Cheng...Jackie right now

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Partnerbiz3: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Faint make i shift abeg..
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by DONFASZY(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2017
D rich also cryy wit bigger problems
Imagine hw dis gal wil b in house arrest for 20yr wit only gals allowed only to c her cos her dad is a celebrity
Dis is. D true rooot of Homo shit
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by bercarray(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
what?
please nlanders help a brother in need of job, I just finished my mltechnician course, I'm tired of staying at home please, I need a job do as to further more to offer MLS,if u av lab and you need a personnel please I'm available, If you know anyone, that needs a lab personnel you can help me tell the person about me pls. I reside in Ogun state. my number 08071258690.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Preca(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Modelqwen(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

i wonder y all these lesbians see in their follow female bodies gan... when amu nâ-ätö ka sùgàr. #spits
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by HyconMojo(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Elaine Ng Yi-Lei... see name
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Twizzy30(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Oga oo. Jackie pikin get craze for head oo
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by HzRF(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Uyi168: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Maccarthy:
Homosexuality is the greatest sin of all.
All sins are equal.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by Dynamite02: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Upon say Jackie wife retire,abandon her booming career to pay attention to family yet children nor get head....abi this one wan say because she be product of adultery nai make her nor get head too?
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by fxjohn2: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Which kiain life be dis for Jackie Chan, son into drug mess now daughter into this les nonsense. Jackie u need correct mfm die by fire prayer!
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by 2000viewsNg(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
LATEST!! DJ Olu Abiodun’s Family Conducts Autopsy, Releases Statement On His Death

Family of Late Davido’s Friend DJ Olu has released an Official statement concerning the death of the 25year old.

”The Abiodun family confirms the tragic and regrettable demise of our beloved son, Olugbemiga. We know there are many questions as to how or why such tragedy would happen to such great individual but still. God is in control.

The past few days have been most trying for the family. We are saddened by his demise but we are comforted by the well wishes and kind thoughts of friends around the world.

Olugbemiga has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life but few had the pleasure of truly knowing him. He was a down to earth, generous, kind-hearted, idealist and selfless individual who was extremely inspirational to many.

READ ALSO Read What Toke Makinwa Has To Say About Emotional Abuse
https://2000views.com.ng/read-toke-makinwa-said-emotional-abuse/

The family hereby, pleads with the public to disregard insinuations being peddled by certain sections of the media about the actual cause of our son’s death.

An official result of the autopsy conducted will be made available as soon as it is ready. Until then, we urge everyone to kindly respect our family’s need to grieve. And come to terms with our loss privately.

We remain humble as parents and a family, among several around the world who are bereaved via the tragic loss of a child. It is never easy to come to terms with the heart-wrenching and enduring agony. That accompanies the death of a loved son.

READ ALSO Wizkid And Davido Promised Us A Collabo, Here's Why They Haven't Deliver
https://2000views.com.ng/wizkid-and-davido-promised-us-a-collabo-heres-why-they-havent-deliver/

But our family will forever treasure memories of the extremely joyous days spent with Olugbemiga, prior to his demise. Those precious memories will stay with us forever. We are privileged to have some of his amazing, magic moments captured in our hearts.

To everyone who knew him, Olugbemiga was a son and man of immeasurable talent and promise. To those who knew him more personally, he was a consummate artiste and citizen of humanity. We knew him as a devoted son, a loyal and very generous brother and friend.

We treasure the outpouring of grief, empathy and love from unbelievably wonderful network of close friends in Nigeria and from around the world.

READ ALSO Olajumoke The Bread Seller's Breakthrough Picture Ranks In Top Ten Best International Picture Of The Year 2016
https://2000views.com.ng/olajumoke-the-bread-sellers-breakthrough-picture-ranks-in-top-ten-best-international-picture-of-the-year-2016/

Families rarely experience such stirring warmth, compassion and support as have we, from every corner of the planet. This has profoundly touched our hearts and lives. We are eternally grateful.

At this moment however, we respectfully request the worldwide media to allow us time to grieve privately. Without the intrusions associated with press and photography.

Seye Abiodun

For the family..

Kindly Visit Our Blog For Latest And Trending News In Nigeria
https://2000views.com.ng/latest-dj-olu-abioduns-family-conducts-autopsy-releases-statement-death/
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian by muller101(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
And the son a drug addict. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Fittest Guy In Nollywood ( If There Is Any) / Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. / Congratulation: Simi Just Deliver A Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.