Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (93227 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Viking007(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

8. She at Shiloh 2017...

[img]https://media./images/4d92b72ae9013d8bb18f3f181bf80de3/tenor.gif[/img]

You have killed me with laugh.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Bluenwobs: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why do you guys always confuse Independence for feminism it’s not the same thing and lastly why do you guys constantly attack women someone is still going to marry that woman and you will still chop cake use your time wisely sometimes the problem is not the woman it’s the maturity of the man she is dealing with

Some of you a woman has sponsored you in your lifetime your mother and if you can’t
Respect and treat others the same way shame on you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
GOFRONT:
When the ladies like to hide their feelings towards what theywant.......when they like to hide or control it wen They are feelin Konjified......A day shall com wen they start Runnin desperately to get it but is too late coz som guyz wil see it as opportunity

When u ar hungry u satisfy belle wit food
When u ar feelin Konji u satisy body wit Hmmmm....But remember to use protection

How do you expect us to when men like you open threads like this about women like us since when did someone’s Prayer life become linked to her romantic life it’s insensitive and wrong sometimes I wonder if some of you guys passed through a woman at all

1 Like

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
One was showing me wedding gown this afternoon, Chief Piiko don suffer we head to the beach to hang out 2moro

4 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Why do you guys always confuse Independence for feminism it’s not the same thing and lastly why do you guys constantly attack women someone is still going to marry that woman and you will still chop cake use your time wisely sometimes the problem is not the woman it’s the maturity of the man she is dealing with

Mi lady, permit me to kiss your hand.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Mi lady, permit me to kiss your hand.
bless
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Viking007(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
While the thread is very funny, I think it's very offensive to the female folks. The thread is already causing a backlash off nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Mikeal09: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
sure do.
Black Is Beautiful.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Viking007:
While the thread is very funny, I think it's very offensive to the female folks. The thread is already causing a backlash off nairaland.

But then, desperation is a two-way thing. Men could also be desperate. The Op just wrote about the females. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians can't stop being funny. Laugh Wan Kill Die!!

Literally.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by naijalo: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2017
angry sad

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Infajay(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2017
undecided
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Orphan black. Dope series
who ask u the title,girls una too dey watch film.
even without the title u sabi d film.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Orphan black.
Dope series

Sarah mane and her dope gay bro
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Hahahaha.

Truth hurts. Emusmithy correct guy

They become so humble and Christians over night.... They b forming I want to be celibate........ B**** no b my turn u go deny me.

No more what have you done for me. Lols

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Relationship56(m): 1:27am On Oct 12, 2017
No need of forcing this way,here is the 16 Things That Will Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You => http://www.frabidel.com/blog/how-to-make-a-man-admire-you-chase-you-fall-in-love-with-you-and-marry-you/
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by brightalo17: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2017
hibiscus76:
This Op that has limited himself to studying desperate ladies Is desperate himself.

You're lying , Please cry me a river .

3 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Tchiman(m): 1:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Ladies can do anything once they are in love with a guy...

Meanwhile check my signature to start earning money every Friday....
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Kikikikikiki!

Funny.
Eye don clear.

Yanga nor make am again.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by inedujac: 3:09am On Oct 12, 2017
It is not easy to make someone notice you. I hail al dose lady dat do free advert, and at d end it did'nt yeild profit. Hmm! I feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 3:16am On Oct 12, 2017
T
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by juman(m): 3:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Not exactly right.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by oluwapyzo: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Futureberry:
just like bubble gum...the skirt went kpa
that's a big kpa
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by eniekeyej(m): 4:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Very funny post rather than informative.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by RaeMystix: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2017
This post requires some major eye roll
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:17am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The OP has choco!
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by 9japride(m): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Guy you are too wicked! Funny stuffs grin grin grin tongue
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by zinizta: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Beamborla:

You guys really do not understand the concept of feminism.

Being a feminist does not mean one becomes anti men. It's just knowing your worth as a human and not settling for the 'less' society expects you to comply with just because of your gender.

Feminism is not a war against men. It's not a barrier to getting married.
If It Isn't A Barrier To Getting Married Then It Is A Barrier To Staying Married. There Won't Be Two Captains On That Ship...Know Your Place, Woman...Well, Except You Are With A Weak Man.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Referendum50(f): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2017
sweeterman:

She ain't on Nairaland but a close friend...

Pic 1 & 2 is where she is always ready to attack me..

But pic 3 is where she finally admitted she's tired...
The shii got me cracking ehnnn grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.