Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (10686 Views)

Best In-person Bootcamp Or Academy To Learn Java, Spring And Spring Boot / Am A LAMP Stack Developer �‍� And You? / How I Became A Software Developer And Got My First Job Within A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Desyner:
I heard they are bringing MVC 1.0, a new mvc. Then improved multitasking features also.

Nice
What hosting/cloud platform do u use(heruko,digital ocean, google cloud, oracle cloud, Amazon aws) ?

Or are u just coding in development mode.........
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Me development mode.... Don't really have ideas to push codes to production mode.......

I see that Java requires critical thinking and execution of complex task by breaking abstract concepts to simpler models in MVC.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by talk2hb1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
56 case
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Geesanni: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Do u know who can take me spring java and android tutorials.am a jsf expertise. Just want to upgrade am in Lagos.pls watsapp me on 08038063789
kunletoks:
What would you like to know?
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Desyner: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Geesanni:
Do u know who can take me spring java and android tutorials.am a jsf expertise. Just want to upgrade am in Lagos.pls watsapp me on 08038063789
By "JSF Expert" you mean Java EE & JSF.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Geesanni: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Yes
Desyner:
By "JSF Expert" you mean Java EE & JSF.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by kingsleyikpat: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
GOOD DAY PEOPLE,

PLEASE I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT ORACLE FINANCIALS. 08035178791.

THANKS

KINGSLEY
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Geesanni: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Can u take me tutor on spring. Let talk
pcguru1:

I won't call myself a JavaEE Developer or a Spring Dev but I know Spring to a minimal point, according to how we use it in my company.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mj(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello @Poster & ALL,

I just stumbled on this post, I stopped having interest on nairaland programming section when we stopped assisting one another but rather ask for money to do the job.

Anyways, I have been coding Java Spring for more than 5 years, we use spring frame work for our projects. I was really laughing when I read someone saying spring is dead, Spring is more alive than you man.

With the introduction of Reactive Programming in Spring 5, I love spring better, reactive Streams API is officially part of Java 9. You just need to include the dependency for the Reactive Streams if u want to use it in Java 8.

I was working with Hibernate Envers and needed help, I posted it on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/1970899/hibernate-envers-ejb-needed) till now no reply, going to 4 years now. LOL

I will bookmark this thread.

Thanks @Poster
I use Spring JPA and also JDBC, most of our legacies code uses Hibernate. Hibernate is a bit slower compared to JDBC.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Geesanni:
Can u take me tutor on spring. Let talk

I am not a Spring Expert at all, trust me read Spring in Action and how Spring works because when debugging the knowledge of Spring will come to play especially how Spring Autoscan Components and Bean Registration and FilterChain. it is complex i won't lie but once you get the hang of it, it is the best platform even way better than PHP, it's ridiculously fast and has support for almost anything. Am not a Java person but i really really enjoy Spring the guy above me is your best bet or read a book and play with it. Please take it serious most Fintech use Spring.

2 Likes

Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
mj:

Hello @Poster & ALL,

I just stumbled on this post, I stopped having interest on nairaland programming section when we stopped assisting one another but rather ask for money to do the job.

Anyways, I have been coding Java Spring for more than 5 years, we use spring frame work for our projects. I was really laughing when I read someone saying spring is dead, Spring is more alive than you man.

With the introduction of Reactive Programming in Spring 5, I love spring better, reactive Streams API is officially part of Java 9. You just need to include the dependency for the Reactive Streams if u want to use it in Java 8.

I was working with Hibernate Envers and needed help, I posted it on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/1970899/hibernate-envers-ejb-needed) till now no reply, going to 4 years now. LOL

Thanks @Poster
I use Spring JPA and also JDBC, most of our legacies code uses Hibernate. Hibernate is a bit slower compared to JDBC.

Sorry about that, NL Programming section is predominantly PHP, sorry about the Hibernate use, i've never been a fan of ORM we use Stored procedure mostly

2 Likes

Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mj(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
pcguru1:

I am not a Spring Expert at all, trust me read Spring in Action and how Spring works because when debugging the knowledge of Spring will come to play especially how Spring Autoscan Components and Bean Registration and FilterChain. it is complex i won't lie but once you get the hang of it, it is the best platform even way better than PHP, it's ridiculously fast and has support for almost anything. Am not a Java person but i really really enjoy Spring the guy above me is your best bet or read a book and play with it. Please take it serious most Fintech use Spring.

You are right , most Fintech companies use Spring.

1 Like

Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
mj:

You are right , most Fintech companies use Spring.

Really i think to make ourselves more valuable to companies we should write more Spring articles and have more Spring discussion here, i work in a fintech and guys the futures to mold is up to us, we can't stay in PHP world for long. I don't mind starting but am no expert.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mj(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
pcguru1:

Sorry about that, NL Programming section is predominantly PHP, sorry about the Hibernate use, i've never been a fan of ORM we use Stored procedure mostly

My only issue with Stored procedures is really not been aware of changes made to the procedures. I have had situations debugging codes only to realize that someone has made changes to the stored procedures. At least if it was done on the code, with Git I will see the changes, however I still use stored procedures though.

I'm still trying to see if one can get a tool to track changes to stored procedures, views, functions, like a versioning system.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mj(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
pcguru1:

Really i think to make ourselves more valuable to companies we should write more Spring articles and have more Spring discussion here, i work in a fintech and guys the futures to mold is up to us, we can't stay in PHP world for long. I don't mind starting but am no expert.

I work in Fintech space too.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
mj:

I work in Fintech space too.

I know, to prove I know how is D*j* O*ow* ? grin

1 Like

Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mj(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
pcguru1:

I know, to prove I know how is D*j* O*ow* ? grin

lol, you got me, he is fine.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by chigoeze: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
mj:

Hello @Poster & ALL,

Thanks @Poster

Sir I'm an undergraduate studying computer engineering, I have a new found love for Java which is my first programming language, after I get grounded in Java I planned to switch to JavaScript for web development but comments here have been interesting, is it better to pursue web development using Java frameworks? What's the job availability like? Tnx
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Desyner: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Can stored procedure create db objects(tables) from jpa annotated java classes?

ORMs can do that. It is the best thing about prototyping with spring.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Desyner:
Can stored procedure create object from jpa annotated java classes ?

Performance is key for us, ORM eases development at the cost of speed. EntityFramework made me not like ORM, however one important aspect I like about SP is you can alter on DB level without tinkering code, but @mj proved a point about not knowing when an SP has changed which is valid.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Desyner:

Can stored procedure create db objects(tables) from jpa annotated java classes?

More information

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5346601/stored-procedures-and-orms

But in PHP World i use ORM though alot
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Desyner: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
pcguru1:

that was part of my plan for this thread but nigerians have a way of letting crowd mentality get the best of them and that nodejs dude did just that.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Desyner:

that was part of my plan for this thread but nigerians have a way of letting crowd mentality get the best of them and that nodejs dude did just that.

lol all these nodejs hipsters , they are part of the people frustrating developers esp with the insane node_modules dependencies. I have totally removed NodeJs from my CV, waste of my time. Guy let's do our own thing, the rest will join us, by the way a company is looking for developers interested ?
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Desyner: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
pcguru1:

More information

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5346601/stored-procedures-and-orms

But in PHP World i use ORM though alot
The main thing about SP is that it is fast but vendor-specific, to bridge that gap in ORM, there is the option of caching that brings ORM performance to par with SP. I heard SPs are secure also.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Desyner: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
pcguru1:

lol all these nodejs hipsters , they are part of the people frustrating developers esp with the insane node_modules dependencies. I have totally removed NodeJs from my CV, waste of my time. Guy let's do our own thing, the rest will join us, by the way a company is looking for developers interested ?
@bold, Thanks but not now oh. Wish i was free.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Desyner:
The main thing about SP is that it is fast but vendor-specific, to bridge that gap in ORM, there is the option of caching that brings ORM performance to par with SP. I heard SPs are secure also.

Very very because you can only execute a stored procedure by it's name you can't just run a DELETE statement, you get. I will research more on it, have you ever used Symfony it's the Spring for PHP lol
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Desyner: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Very very because you can only execute a stored procedure by it's name you can't just run a DELETE statement, you get. I will research more on it, have you ever used Symfony it's the Spring for PHP lol
I only wrote few wordpress for loops in PHP when I was learning out to theme wordpress site. The only thing that will make me really consider PHP is the lower hosting cost or the alleged low memory footprint it uses, but i am fast realizing java is even more efficient in certain aspect like user connection objects when properly optimized.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Desyner:
I only wrote few wordpress for loops in PHP when I was learning out to theme wordpress site. The only thing that will make me really consider PHP is the lower hosting cost or the alleged low memory footprint it uses, but i am fast realizing java is even more efficient in certain aspect like user connection objects when properly optimized.

Only reason i still write PHP is because lot of small scale companies can't afford other platforms. But Spring is just amazing.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mj(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2018
chigoeze:

Sir I'm an undergraduate studying computer engineering, I have a new found love for Java which is my first programming language, after I get grounded in Java I planned to switch to JavaScript for web development but comments here have been interesting, is it better to pursue web development using Java frameworks? What's the job availability like? Tnx

Hello Chioeze,

Learn Java very well using Spring Framework, I have some video tutorials too, let me know if you are in Lagos. Also I'm working with CodeSparks to offer Free training on Spring Booth, date will be announced soon. I will post it here for those interested to come.

Cheers
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by chigoeze: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
mj:

Hello Chioeze,

Learn Java very well using Spring Framework, I have some video tutorials too, let me know if you are in Lagos. Also I'm working with CodeSparks to offer Free training on Spring Booth, date will be announced soon. I will post it here for those interested to come.

Cheers
I stay in umuahia sir, any chance the tutorials can be uploaded?
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by CodeTemplar: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
mj:

Hello Chioeze,

Cheers
I am 5 hrs away from Lagos. I just lost my spring video tutorials and project. If they are torrent obtained materials it may be cheaper and easier to get the torrents directly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / Html,css,javascript Group Tutorial / How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.