Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup (28347 Views)

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by pablo1759(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2017
gbemmy2k10:
There are two kinds of people in life. Those who know Lionel Messi is the Best.
And those who know CR7 is the second best

Messi trails CR7 anytime anyday. Tho both players are super good
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by rapheeky(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Fool
lsoul:
grin fifa sef, ojoro, bought Paraguay over, how can they lose? is it not Paraguay that won Colombia in their house? brasil sef, una don qualify still go win Chile? neymar your handiwork we know, cos u hate Ronaldo n want messi in world cup. fifa want to sell tickets

grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by aziaka111(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2017
am just wondering when dis guy retires from football how will football look like??

1 Like

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by gbemmy2k10(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2017
luminouz:

NO!!!!! There are 3
N d last one is U: the MOFO who won't mind his biznez
Silence is the best answer not voilence or making derogatory statement. My opinion if you are not cool, reply politely or jump and pass my comment. Peace bro
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by rapheeky(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2017
...how d Bleep is messi overated....stay away from weed una no go hear.
zulex880:

I'm a football fan

8 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by sucess001(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2017
rbernaldo2:
messis is overrated tho

messi and ronaldo needed to win their last matches to qualify...ronaldo didnt score...messi did hat trick...common nau....dont let hate cloud you...

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by rapheeky(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Leave d nigga..Arg played their best football under samp against Peru...BT d gols weren't coming .they had many chances to score...
Twizzy30:
Go watch those matches they played goalless draw. Those came to pack the bus.. Argentina wasnt lucky in those game..
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
exlinklodge:
Ronaldo will be like

I HAVE BEEN SCORING THAT FOR A LONG TIME
And it has never been to a semi final.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
He is good
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Malayy(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Argentina doesn't have a team. I stayed up late to watch that ineffectual team give away simple passes and play woefully. Messi is the only thing they have working for them.

Their right back was off. Their left back was off. The central defence, mascherano is particular, was behaving like he was possessed by Beelzebub. Otamendi was average.

The Silva and Benedicto were ineffectual. I wonder how they got that two into the team. Thanks to the covering and marking of Di Maria though he was wasteful too.

Was it Bigla? Flopped. Zero creativity in the midfield. Shaky to an average Ecuador team. Sampaoli have a lot of work to do. A lot. That team was below average.

man. You can be criticize Jesus Christ. Chill, they are good. But not at their best
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by naijalodge(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
KingTom:

If if if if something don happen you still dey shout if
They were terrible yes but they qualified and that's what matters. Portugal we're terrible at the Euros but they won it and that's what people remember. Greece as well, the end justifies the means so stop all this if if grin
I refute that, if they were terrible, they would've been conceding lots of goals and their attack wouldn't av bin scoring cos as far I can remember, they didn't jump out of the group stage and eventually win the cup by not scoring, so tell me u didn't enjoy their style of play and I'll give u Jose's number....Portugal has less quality players than Argentina but with ronaldo in the squad, they can take on any team..that can't be said of Argentina.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
KevinDein:
Mehn, too many clowns on nairaland. Calling the greatest player of all time overrated. I doubt if they even know the meaning of overrated grin grin
Some other clown said Martial is better than Messi. Mehn, how some of you utter something so ridiculous and still sleep at night I'd never understand. cheesy

If you think Messi is overrated then football isn't meant for you. Go watch cricket or something grin
Only people against messi are all man u fans, because they think Rinaldo is man u. if you place messi and ronaldo side by side for real Madrid fans, about 80 % of real Madrid fans will go for messi. leave those fake man u Madrid fans.

10 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by naijalodge(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
andrew444:

Yes Argentina has been terrible in the whole qualifier but please get your fact right and stop saying chile loss qualify them,if chile had won Brazil chile will come 3rd and Argentina will come 4th instead of the 3rd they came,and that will push Columbia to 5th place which will make dem play inter continental play off with newzealand,so there is no way Argentina won't make it even if its through playoffs
that's exactly wat em saying, so y make it seem like it was messi's hatricks that qualified the.. angry
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by peacesamuel94(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
spy24:

To me he is overrated

Your opinion doesn't change the fact that he is not, except the meaning of overrated has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
naijalodge:
I refute that, if they were terrible, they would've been conceding lots of goals and their attack wouldn't av bin scoring cos as far I can remember, they didn't jump out of the group stage and eventually win the cup by not scoring, so tell me u didn't enjoy their style of play and I'll give u Jose's number....Portugal has less quality players than Argentina but with ronaldo in the squad, they can take on any team..that can't be said of Argentina.
Portugal done better without ronaldo. Look at when then won France and also mexico in the semi final without ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Babanews(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Now that Argentina is in the List of countries assured of places in the 32-team field for World Cup 2018 finals in Russia, the competition has just made more sense.

Messi is someone we wont want to miss in Russia.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by naijalodge(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
andrew444:

Europe is even somehow easier,that South America no be here,the thing just be like league,only a good European team will make it out if they where there,those average team like England will come last in that table
and Germany whipped Brazil, white washed Chile and even deprived messi of a world cup trophy, if any of ur poo south American team can beat Germany to a trophy in this modern era, I'll start listening to u.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by spy24(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
peacesamuel94:

Your opinion doesn't change the fact that he is not, except the meaning of overrated has changed.
You know Na in u still dey qoute me
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by naijalodge(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
beamtopola:

Portugal done better without ronaldo. Look at when then won France and also mexico in the semi final without ronaldo.
don't think so, the only match they lost in the whole of the qualifiers was without Ronaldo and against this same Switzerland and with this same scoreline.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2017
naijalodge:
don't think so, the only match they lost in the whole of the qualifiers was without Ronaldo and against this same Switzerland and with this same scoreline.
wasn't the same scoreline
2-0
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by ThierryJay: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2017
naijalodge:
and Germany whipped Brazil, white washed Chile and even deprived messi of a world cup trophy, if any of ur poo south American team can beat Germany to a trophy in this modern era, I'll start listening to u.

Please argue objectively. Getmany that u mentioned has been the best national team in the world for a while now. So u cant use them as an example of how easier the european qualifying format is.

Its well known that the South american qualifiers are much tougher than in europe, due to the table league-like format and the fact that fewer teams can qualify. In europe you usually have a single top team grouped together with average or below par teams.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Remii(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2017
davidodiba:
Messi is football
. Maradona did same for Argentina in past, he actually came out of retirement to play in order to get them qualified for World Cup that year
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Smartmonkey: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Please he should not abeg..
Zeeeeeeek:
Dis guy is jst too good, imagine a world cup without Argentina, pls Higuain should not b invited o
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Roon9(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
lsoul:
grin fifa sef, ojoro, bought Paraguay over, how can they lose? is it not Paraguay that won Colombia in their house? brasil sef, una don qualify still go win Chile? neymar your handiwork we know, cos u hate Ronaldo n want messi in world cup. fifa want to sell tickets

Imagine?? How can one simply buy over a national team? Wisdom fall on you bro

grin
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by ThierryJay: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Remii:
. Maradona did same for Argentina in past, he actually came out of retirement to play in order to get them qualified for World Cup that year

Maradona is not an ordinary player nau. Someone still reputed by many to be the best in history. Doesnt take anything away from Messi's incredible feat yesterday.
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by STILESGANG: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
The greatest ever not like one guy that doesn't celebrate his teammates goals yet needs more penalties and marketing!!!.lolz

The only footballer who cries for everything cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Smartmonkey: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Now rate ur brain
rbernaldo2:
messis is overrated tho

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by naijalodge(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2017
ThierryJay:

Please argue objectively. Getmany that u mentioned has been the best national team in the world for a while now. So u cant use them as an example of how easier the european qualifying format is.

Its well known that the South american qualifiers are much tougher than in europe, due to the table league-like format and the fact that fewer teams can qualify. In europe you usually have a single top team grouped together with average or below par teams.
the 2 teams in south America are Argentina and Brazil followed by the rest, so if either Brazil or Argentina is struggling to qualify, then it's right say they didn't try so y making it seem as if a qualification for Argentina is a world cup trophy?
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by 3KINGZ18: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2017
zulex880:
Still doesn't change the fact that Martial is better than this overrated poo sad
When Argentina wins, All praises goes to him but when the opposite happens the psycho Barcelona fans would start blaming Higuain and other team mates, Nonsense
certified clown
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by ThierryJay: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
One thing I like about Messi is the quality of his goals. He didnt just score an ordinary hattrick like many would do.

A hat trick of stunning goals in the most crucial match, under unimaginable pressure, personally and collectively.

Who else can do this, but Leo the Messi-iah?

6 Likes

Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by naijalodge(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
STILESGANG:
The greatest ever not like one guy that doesn't celebrate his teammates goals yet needs more penalties and marketing!!!.lolz

The only footballer who cries for everything cheesy grin grin
hahahaha how does u celebrating a team mates goal affect ur personal ability, it's that's the criteria for awarding the word best player award, please give it to messi, since he's a celebrater of people's goal..
Re: Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
zulex880:
Still doesn't change the fact that Martial is better than this overrated poo sad
When Argentina wins, All praises goes to him but when the opposite happens the psycho Barcelona fans would start blaming Higuain and other team mates, Nonsense
Bros in your widest dreams would you think Martial would be a better player than Messi... Gosh? sounds so absurd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo Awoniyi Welcomes Baby Boy After His Goal Against Arsenal / Victor Osimhen Ranked 4th-best Player In Serie A [top 10] / Jovic Completes €70m Real Madrid Move On Six-year Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.