Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate (34687 Views)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Tuxil-c Codeine Doesn't Get Me High Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by EKOSuperior(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Lack of education and enlightenment is bad. This is how this polio ravaged region will continue disgracing us in this country.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Jerryojozy(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2017
mubeela:
Yes, d headquarters of drugs produced by developers. Keep producing till we intoduce python dance 4. Dats wen u faltinos will knw wat we r referring 2
The subject here is drug abuse. What do u have to say?

Genius J
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Bullhari007(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
am not surprised d same stupidity of ur moniker runs in your blood
just gerrout of here... Anu mpama
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Bullhari007(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Solorrman:
Deuterronomy 21:18-21 if ur child is sturbon drag him to the town squire and kill him
abeg go and do what you know best to do

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Guy wetin u find go Abeddie Sabin garri? Badt guy!

Genius J

Na around my hood na. Lol
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Negotiate: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Solorrman:
u that hate sharia are the best alcoholics in the world bkos ur religion gave u a direct ticket to consume and Bleep whoever come ur way even ur mother its abslutely a simple matter that can be settled within the family but atleast we have the law that forbid alcoholism thats sharia but where is urs that even say u shall greet ur mother

Shut up you dolt.
I don't need a law to do right by myself.
My conscience is a better teacher, and I don't pretend to hate what I need.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by joesiayah: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Geoxplorer:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/senate-kano-youth-women-consume-3m-bottles-of-codeine-daily.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_196IlktpI
shey na must whona go let us no say na apc member
we no say na only apc dey always talk nonesense
mtchmmmmmm
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by irynterri(f): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Solorrman:
Deutronomy 23:1 no one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the lord. chai wetin b my fault ? if i had an accident or arm robbers castrate me then God would be unfair instead of punishing the robbers he chooses to chase me away,thats not fair which kind god is this
you can take your questions to the jews,incase you don't know those are the laws Jesus freed us from
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Jerryojozy(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

Na around my hood na. Lol
Correct hood. U de see and enjoy things. Lol
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Gloria4(f): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
na igbo oh na em make akeem go gaga,see the fool onye ara!!! na igbo na codedine ati gbogbo,see the fool onye ara!!! em mama warm am,onye ara!!! stop igbo oh,e no hear, na em e deyyy,onye ara!!! #yaba left. say no to drugs ndi ara!!!cc@davidjonesdavid#SMD@mavinsrecords
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by TeamSimple(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahahaha...is it not haram in islam

ollah1 where you day?come and explain to us

i think say na igbos they do drugs,i didnt know the almajeri boys do drugs as well

muslims and drugs is like 5&6

all those northern boys when you see them abroad all they do is take drugs

in islamic republic of iran they have the highest rate of people that take heroin

i think mohammed knew how muslims would be thats why he forced islam down their throats to tame them

dont quote me if you are a northern almejeri boy..lol
But why is it that whenever a report that sounds sinful is reported in a region dominated by Muslims , Islam is called out . But if same happens in a Christian dominates region , the subject is picked and treated as a normal human trait ? Are Muslims supposed to be the holy ones? And don't you people think this assumptions further makes Islam valid ? Cox if as a Muslim I am not expected to commit normal sins , but becomes a normal thing for me in other religions . Or are you guys just displaying your sense of hypocrisy ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by mrnuur(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Eco2580:
Assuming one bottle of codeine is sokd at 500 naira.
500x3,000,000 =1,500,000,000 (1.5billions) daily.
Like if its possible share if its impossible.

It is sold 1000 in Kaduna...so do the maths
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
TeamSimple:
But why is it that whenever a report that sounds sinful is reported in a region dominated by Muslims , Islam is called out . But if same happens in a Christian dominates region , the subject is picked and treated as a normal human trait ? Are Muslims supposed to be the holy ones? And don't you people think this assumptions further makes Islam valid ? Cox if as a Muslim I am not expected to commit normal sins , but becomes a normal thing for me in other religions . Or are you guys just displaying your sense of hypocrisy ?

You are just bothering yourself on the guy. You can easily tell a low-lifer from afar. I checked NL this morning after 18 hrs break and got mentions, thinking it's something valuable only to see the moniker it came from. Without reading it, I knew it will laced with hypocrisy and bigotry.

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by alfanio(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Incredible!

Please I need bit coin of just 10 dollars worth. Any body who can sell can contact me @ hamoye4real@gmail.com
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Pat081: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Dat will b a good business dia
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Correct hood. U de see and enjoy things. Lol

You are invited.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by maxzzo1(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
datz wat u get wen u deceive ur sef
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by adanny01(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
TeamSimple:

I think it boils down to the perception that the entire north is a Muslim dominated area. So if you are a northerner, it is assumed you are a Muslim. I suffered that in my stay in the south south. My landlord and his family were calling me "awokusa" meaning Hausaman when i am clearly not Hausa. They were shocked when i told them i speak a native language other than Hausa.

Secondly, Islam in my opinion is strict. We all know strictness only breeds hypocrisy. Like in Christianity where Pastors children are expected to be like their parents but in some cases turn out to be a total embarrassment to the parents. So much is expected from them so the bar is set a little to high. It is Haram to take alcohol in Islam, in Christianity it says donot take intoxicating substance that would cause you to sin or defile your body which is the temple of God. Different denomination of Christianity interpretes that to mean donot get drunk and orders say dont drink at all. When you do, its not enough reason to say you are not a Christian but in Islam its forbidden by law. Because it is law and for every law there is a deterrent so people would find ways around the law. That is what is happening with Muslims. They do not drink publicly but take anything intoxicating that is not specifically outlawed by the Islamic law.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Generalkaycee(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Codeine Crazy
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Jerryojozy(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

You are invited.
Okay man.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by notttty(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
In Lagos.. Isolo area to be precise. A bottle of tuxil c is 1300. Emzolin with codeine is 2200.turtolin is 1700.novalin is 1500 and so it goes.. This ain't the north alone.. U need to see how people take codeine.. Majority of those I know are girls.. Codeine with sk will make their day.. Am talking about Lagos now ooo..
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by TeamSimple(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2017
adanny01:

I think it boils down to the perception that the entire north is a Muslim dominated area. So if you are a northerner, it is assumed you are a Muslim. I suffered that in my stay in the south south. My landlord and his family were calling me "awokusa" meaning Hausaman when i am clearly not Hausa. They were shocked when i told them i speak a native language other than Hausa.

Secondly, Islam in my opinion is strict. We all know strictness only breeds hypocrisy. Like in Christianity where Pastors children are expected to be like their parents but in some cases turn out to be a total embarrassment to the parents. So much is expected from them so the bar is set a little to high. It is Haram to take alcohol in Islam, in Christianity it says donot take intoxicating substance that would cause you to sin or defile your body which is the temple of God. Different denomination of Christianity interpretes that to mean donot get drunk and orders say dont drink at all. When you do, its not enough reason to say you are not a Christian but in Islam its forbidden by law. Because it is law and for every law there is a deterrent so people would find ways around the law. That is what is happening with Muslims. They do not drink publicly but take anything intoxicating that is not specifically outlawed by the Islamic law.
you still haven't answered my question . And who says drinking alchohol , fornicating entirely stops one from being a Muslim, who is giving you that lecture? And please how is Islam strict ? Don't confused laws made by Islamic countries with Islamic laws . An Islamic region or country could make laws that have no place in Islam . Laws they feel suits their culture and how they view the modern life .
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol ok does that dispute your daft points. The sentence is clear you must have bad comprehension skils. Your tax money going to pay for rehab clinics but instead you want to worry about conspiracy theories about jubrin.

U lot are part and parcel of the problems we are facing in Nigeria instead of looking for the way forward they prefer to ague on irrelevant things.

Who una English son help?
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Blue3k(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Fame333:

U lot are part and parcel of the problems we are facing in Nigeria instead of looking for the way forward they prefer to ague on irrelevant things.

Who una English son help?

Lol go sit down with your lame assumptions. I already proffered solution in my original post on this and other issues. Did I bring up English first? Is that the last part a real question like this nation not receive meningitis vaccine donations from UK.

Blue3k:
If they smart they should simply stop selling this over the counter. It should only be sold with prescription by doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_196IlktpI

Front Page: lalasticlala
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Hugo7(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Negotiate:
Upon all the Sharia.
lol.... laws are made to be broken #notodrugs
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by cristianisraeli: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
TeamSimple:

see jamb question

dont blame me

blame muslims that form holy holy and pretend as if they are better than other religions

we know muslims are hypocrites
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by oche79: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by edgeP(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
GoroTango:
My point is most Nigerian alcoholics are of southern origin. This is an indisputable fact
i am over 40 years of age and spent large chunk of my adult life in the north, the rate of alcohol (burukutu, pito etc) intakes in the North central and among the minority tribes in the north is alarming too (not dissing just been factual)
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by edgeP(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am over 40 years of age and spent large chunk of my adult life in the north, the rate of alcohol (burukutu, pito etc) intakes in the North central and among the minority tribes in the north is alarming too (not dissing just been factual)
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
mrnuur:

It is sold 1000 in Kaduna...so do the maths
Damn it!
Thats 3billions naira daily!
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by nellyelitz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's why those abokis rape goats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.