Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate (34732 Views)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Tuxil-c Codeine Doesn't Get Me High Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by HzRF(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Kano state the headquarters of drug abuse. Since alcohol is prohibited the youths take anythming drugs and smoke anything smokable. Been in kano, so i knw what am saying. Shout out to peeps from lamido crescent.

Genius J
People wey dey sniff latrines,
Petrol can just to get high

Where northern dey high

Dem no born any southern to show up

It's suicidal
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by HzRF(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
freeze001:

Hey! Don't be fooled. Northerners imbibe alcohol very well, extremely even! They hide alcohol on their ablution kettles and generic bottles...we saw the students in school too so just hold it. Besides that frowning is only for muslims, non-muslims in d North also partake of alcohol so there is record consumption in d North too

Pls I need the medics

About to faint

Lwkmd
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Eco2580:
Assuming one bottle of codeine is sokd at 500 naira.
500x3,000,000 =1,500,000,000 (1.5billions) daily.
Like if its possible share if its impossible.

It's not up to that

It's around 200-250

Though it's varies but the one benylin is 250-300

Note am not a junkie

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by pally123: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Linux007:
Confused bunch of hypocrites, alcohol is strictly prohibited in the north and they now find solace in hard drugs.
i couldn't care less if the whole of the north is bloated in codeine and other hard drugs, that is there problem .
We here have greater problems to brood over, like what jubrin has been up to, and aisha has been smiling sheepishly of late grin cool
Meanwhile the only goodnews here is i woke up to FTC. grin grin grin
Aisha is smiling sheepishly because Jubrin has taken over duties in za oza zoom undecided
Linux007:
Confused bunch of hypocrites, alcohol is strictly prohibited in the north and they now find solace in hard drugs.
i couldn't care less if the whole of the north is bloated in codeine and other hard drugs, that is there problem .
We here have greater problems to brood over, like what jubrin has been up to, and aisha has been smiling sheepishly of late grin cool
Meanwhile the only goodnews here is i woke up to FTC. grin grin grin
Aisha is smiling sheepishly because Jubrin has taken over duties in za oza zoom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.