Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha (6247 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by MrNollyzone: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Actress Georgina Onuoha, has some words of wisdom for every person out there today.

Talking about the strength of a woman and love, the mom of two said:

The ultimate measure of a woman is not where she stands in times of comfort and convenience but where she stands in times of challenges and tough decisions: Are You that kind of A woman?
Find Your strength In Love, For there is No lemonade without lemons .
Be that pillar of Grace and Strength.. Love Conquers All; So love selflessly
"Diary of A Lover"

http://news.nollyzone.com/womans-strength-measured-handles-difficulties-georgina-onuoha/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2017
VERY true... Congratulations to KING LION-EL MESSI-AH For taking Argentina to the world cup.. Messi is the greatest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by kidap: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Some of the so called woman won't still believe it... You are right oooo

4 Likes

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by DanielsParker(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Tell them.

but unfortunately they won't listen.
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by pocohantas(f): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2017
How she take stand for her own difficulty that year?

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by cerowo(f): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Make sense kiss
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Teewhy2: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Yes that's true, it determines her level of maturity and intellectual capacity.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Exjoker(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2017
That is very and it is a complex task unlike men whose strength is measured by how many kj of weight he lifted
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by chrislilfee(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017
ok
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by chrislilfee(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017
cool
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by MuyiRano(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Making sense! only if our ladies/women knew.
Meanwhile, that awkward moment when u start ur day with a good news and a smile on ur face.
I just wanna let some ppu kno that Argentina too would be going to Russia 2018
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Uyi168: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2017
True words..also apply to men..

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by maberry(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Very true
unfortunately most of your colleagues and most women these days don't live that way
Our fathers are very lucky, they had women like our mothers
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Words!
My girl must read this
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Ugoeze2016: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2017
She's correct
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by agbonkamen(f): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2017
madam Nigerian men don't know that o they do their measurement by how large a woman buttock....I......s grin grin

Modified.....
Nairaland guys will so much support this so long its about babes. I hear one say him babe must see am grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by okusman(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
The slayMama and slayQueens of nowadays are not ready to handle anything except being seen at different clubs, hotel, boutiques and malls. How I wish they could devote most time spent at those places to their respective home to save the rate of divorce in d nation.
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Nice quote but I don't believe in that part about loving seflessly. Love selflessly and see your self become a fool and a foot mat.

I'd rather be selfish. Nobody can love me more than me. I come first cool .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by bamite(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Some oloshos claiming feminists would disagree.

Some have already started grumbling sef, like that no.4 commenter up up there...smh
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Proffdada: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
K
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by victorazyvictor(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
How she take stand for her own difficulty that year?

No mind her. Life is sweet when you eat bele full, you can even metamorphose to motivational speaker grin
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Pavore9: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2017
True but it is better to love sensibly.
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by pocohantas(f): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2017
victorazyvictor:

No mind her. Life is sweet when you eat bele full, you can even metamorphose to motivational speaker grin

LOL. She think say we done forget.
Our celebrities are very good at giving advices. Tonto sef done turn motivational speaker...

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by eyinjuege: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder why some people suddenly take it that her statement is made in respect to a love/physicsl relationship with a man.
Loving selflessly doesnt have to be your spouse, it's that child on the streets hawking day in and out, that mad man you see roaming about, that pregnant woman you see in mile 12 still packing load on her head helping people carry luggage.
Our lives should make a difference to the world out there, in everyday living.
Even Jesus said it that you can not claim to love God, yet you abhor your neighbor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Mutuwa(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Actress Georgina Onuoha, has some words of wisdom for every person out there today.

Talking about the strength of a woman and love, the mom of two said:

The ultimate measure of a woman is not where she stands in times of comfort and convenience but where she stands in times of challenges and tough decisions:
Are You that kind of A woman?
Find Your strength In Love, For there is No lemonade without lemons .
Be that pillar of Grace and Strength.. Love Conquers All; So love selflessly
"Diary of A Lover"

http://news.nollyzone.com/womans-strength-measured-handles-difficulties-georgina-onuoha/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

True true true..
Kudos and much love to our mothers that went through the dark days with our fathers,while they were still struggling or went through trials and tribulations.
Not that you can't find a few amongst our modern girls,but Kai...
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Duru009(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder who is the sugar boy hitting this one!
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by olowobaba10: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2017
a
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by bercarray(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2017
makes sense
please nlanders help a brother in need of job, I just finished my mltechnician course, I'm tired of staying at home please, I need a job do as to further more to offer MLS,if u av lab and you need a personnel please I'm available, If you know anyone, that needs a lab personnel you can help me tell the person about me pls. I reside in Ogun state. my number 08071258690.
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by salesforce: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh
Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
maberry:
Very true
unfortunately most of your colleagues and most women these days don't live that way
Our fathers are very lucky, they had women like our mothers

Is that what your father told you?

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha by victorazyvictor(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. She think say we done forget.
Our celebrities are very good at giving advices. Tonto sef done turn motivational speaker...

Abeg make we dey sip our kunu, no mind them jare.
Tonto wey she and igboo na 5 & 6

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh HOT In Pink Pants / Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter / Chika Ike Shows Her Military Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.