Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates (28948 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Nwaoboshi: Akpabio’s Allegation Untrue, I Didn’t Get 53 Contracts From NDDC / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by ProWalker: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

Go and read my previous post on the subject matter before jumping into my mention. I am not with the president in this and I have stated that clearly enough. In addition, the president doesn't even have powers to approve such huge contract. It is within the approval threshold of the federal executive council and not the president.

I was about to put you in mention just to bring your attention to this.
Honestly, it's becoming more difficult to defend this President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
ajepako:
The northern cabal owns Buhari and the entire Nigeria...

We can only beseech Almighty God to come to our aid...

QED
d northern cabal doesn't own anything. Buhari is an adult&a very corrupt one at that. He and he alone is responsible 4 his actions not any cabal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Alanzazani: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
I watched a documentary on Libya, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE. This countries used thier oil wealth to take care of thier people. This ones will keep calling billions with nothing to show for it either in terms of infrastructure or standard of living of the populace. This government doesn't have a ear for the cries of the masses. Better PDP after stealing they will relinquish some to the people when we raise our voices. These bunch of criminals feel a sense of entitlement. We are to believe and accept every nonsense they foist on us
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by kingviny: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
The name ABBA KYARI (AK) should give us course for concern.

Kyari led the Northern delegates to the 1994 National Constitutional Conference (meaning he is pro North to the core and they are the ones who opposed the restructuring of Nigeria)

Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President ( meaning he is technically closer to the President than any other person in this administration. While President Buhari was incommunicado, Kyari was running things behind the scene )

Kyari, a retired soldier is a colleague to the President and a blue blood (Military ruling elites)

Kyari is a member of the board of NNPC.

I just have this theorem in my head that this powerful man; Kyari, might be the one behind all these NNPC imbroglio. He and the cabals might have planted Baro to do their bidding there. Baro could not have been bold enough to do all of these without a solid support from the real rulers of Nigeria. Kachickwu, an erudite lawyer (Harvard trained) could not have been wrong with all the points raised in his leaked memo but I know the cabals will find a way to cover it all up!

President Buhari was a good brand that could be sold to the whole country to capture national powers in 2015. Now that they have it, even the brand cannot but comply with the master plan if he does not want to be afflicted with strange illness this time around. They wouldn't want to kill him because they might lose out once again. The fear of Tinubu (another Cabal) is the beginning of wisdom (ruling in proxy via VP Osinbanjo).

WE REALLY NEED TO PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY.

And Christians need to work their prayers by making use of their teeming population in a co-ordinated manner to take back Nigeria from the hands of these national/regional cabals (via block voting in 2019). 20 Million card carrying Christians all voting in block for a godly candidate is all that is needed. The new godly leader can then deal with the state and Local cabals thereafter. Only then can we have a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Cloud007: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kingkamal:
He relinquished presidential power not ministerial power. Remember president buhari is still the minister of petroleum.
oga what are you saying. either has a sick president or hailing Pet minister, he shuld not have signed the contract. besides, do you fink the ministers has blank powers?. they sure have limit of what they can push. a contract of that magnitude can only be signed by the president.

so you and your oga goofed. angry
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by freeze001(f): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This is what I have been afraid all these while. Buhari should handover the portfolio of petroleum minister to a capable hand abeg. It's obvious those within the corridors of power have been usurping the presidential powers taking advantage of his sickness.

Why are you afraid? Isn't this a wonderful fight against corruption as u guys always claim? It means baba is on top of every situation and nothing goes by without his saintly, integrity-filled approval!
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by benjaminiyke(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
We understand the effort it takes to locate service providers for REPAIRS,RENOVATIONS ,HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICE,PERSONAL NEEDS etc especially when requiring an emergency service(s) or even in situation whereby your trusted service providers disappoint you in desperate needs /critical situations, therefore we have provided a platform www.smintegratedservices.com, a platform that can meet all your needs without the stress of searching for service provider's or the worries of disappointment, with a single call or request log all your services will be met at your required date and time most assuredly your service's will be rendered before the agreed payment is made as part of our policy to ensure customers satisfaction ... for any enquiry call 09068848366 or visit www.smintegratedservices.com to see our listed services. WE BRING THE SERVICE TO YOUR DOORSTEP.....
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by blackhinstan: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
HOW CAN A SICK MAN WHO IS NOT IN HIS RIGHT FRAME OF MIND AND WHO HAS RELINQUISHED HIS POSITION AS THE HEAD OF STATE OR PRESIDENT TO THE ACTING PRESIDENT SIGN A CONTRACT.

THE NORTHERN CABAL ARE TAKING US AS FOOLS

NIGERIANS SHOULD RISE IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by freeze001(f): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

Go and read my previous post on the subject matter before jumping into my mention. I am not with the president in this and I have stated that clearly enough. In addition, the president doesn't even have powers to approve such huge contract. It is within the approval threshold of the federal executive council and not the president.

U are not with the president on this yet u opened a whole thread to say nothing can stop him from winning 2019 elections! Is this not fraud? Is such a person fit to be president still? How can u claim not to support this yet seek to have him continue as President?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by freeze001(f): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
PUSH1:

He's the petroleum minister

He handed over power and responsibility to tte Vice president to carry on his functions while away on his medical jamboree. That means that all official functions and powers were handed over to the Acting President. The Minister of state for any ministry also takes on the duties of the senior Minister once he's out on some leave or vacation. Buhari had no power to act either as President or minister while he was away.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by stevoskyj(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by blackhinstan: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
kingviny:
The name ABBA KYARI (AK) should give us course for concern.

Kyari led the Northern delegates to the 1994 National Constitutional Conference (meaning he is pro North to the core and they are the ones who opposed the restructuring of Nigeria)

Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President ( meaning he is technically closer to the President than any other person in this administration. While President Buhari was incommunicado, Kyari was running things behind the scene )

Kyari, a retired soldier is a colleague to the President and a blue blood (Military ruling elites)

Kyari is a member of the board of NNPC.

I just have this theorem in my head that this powerful man; Kyari, might be the one behind all these NNPC imbroglio. He and the cabals might have planted Baro to do their bidding there. Baro could not have been bold enough to do all of these without a solid support from the real rulers of Nigeria. Kachickwu, an erudite lawyer (Harvard trained) could not have been wrong with all the points raised in his leaked memo but I know the cabals will find a way to cover it all up!

President Buhari was a good brand that could be sold to the whole country to capture national powers in 2015. Now that they have it, even the brand cannot but comply with the master plan if he does not want to be afflicted with strange illness this time around. They wouldn't want to kill him because they might lose out once again. The fear of Tinubu (another Cabal) is the beginning of wisdom (ruling in proxy via VP Osinbanjo).

WE REALLY NEED TO PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY.

And Christians need to work their prayers by making use of their teeming population in a co-ordinated manner to take back Nigeria from the hands of these national/regional cabals (via block voting in 2019). 20 Million card carrying Christians all voting in block for a godly candidate is all that is needed. The new godly leader can then deal with the state and Local cabals thereafter. Only then can we have a better Nigeria.

yes lets pray for any of these:

1. united
2 return to 1953 Constitution

3 seperate
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by seunmsg(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
freeze001:

U are not with the president on this yet u opened a whole thread to say nothing can stop him from winning 2019 elections! Is this not fraud? Is such a person fit to be president still? How can u claim not to support this yet seek to have him continue as President?

Can you post the link to this thread that i opened?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by freeze001(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

Can you post the link to this thread that i opened?

Mistook u for sarrki..my bad
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by paule: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kingkamal:
He relinquished presidential power not ministerial power. Remember president buhari is still the minister of petroleum.

I swear, to clap you dey hungry me...
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Emassive(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
femicyrus:
he handed over power to vice president to become acting President. he did not hand over power as minister of petroleum to the minister of state for petroleum.

When he handed over presidency to The VP he added all the offices the presidency presided over too. Am sure you are smarter than that
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by ideylaff: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Esseite:
Terrible lot... the worst part of it all is the masses are just too divided and most myopic to see through the erosion of our collection effort..

I know for sure the next election, Tinubu would rather not involve himself than side this present government.

I know osibanjo would rather step down in the next election than ruin his image with the continuity of this.

The election the western world were speaking off was not 2015, but 2019..

A de-tribalized northerner would take the seat and an osibanjo kind of vice would suffice.

You make me laff and you think is not looking after himself via Sahara Oil Tonye Cole who replaced Prof as head of RCCG Business Advisory team.

Tonye walks into Aso Rock as he likes and get approval of wants that are on the VP’s table anytime

Prof is a deals man but very quiet and coded.

He’s also looking after Oando PLC as well silently with Wale Tinubu

VP is not in that seat as a mumu ooooo he’s bn with Jagaban Tinubu and represented in on many board seats.

You are on your own if you think it’s not BAU business as usual ooooh it’s just very coded and hush hush this time

Don’t even ask me what Fowler head of FIRS is doing for Consultant deals via PROF’s intros sshhh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by lastmaster(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
This rough play don too much self
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
Which form of corruption can be more than this ? even when Nigerians were meant to believe that he handed down power to osibanjo 'the coordinator of govt' he was still signing monies to be syphoned.

Buhari can be likened to abacha in the area of corruption and stealing ,no wonder he made himself minister of petroleum .

Abacha did not steal...says buhari

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Tecno66: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Zeromoney:
When will all the drama by this government end?
When this drama ends another one will open because a lot more are still covered up.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
isaacsegun:
Come next year,I'm going to deploy every resources i have in my capability to campaign against this calamity of a president called Buari.
I can't believe that all these things are happening under the nose of the self aclaimed corruption fighter. Kai!!! I'm blaming myself for actively campaigning for this man during the last presidential election.
#operationchangethechange has been activated from now

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by yaki84: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
9jatriot:
$26billion is not NGR26k, one would have thought there was a proof that a document was signed by PMB either as minister or president so we know how to investigate the issue but what I can find here are innuendos.
did they use toothpick to pick out ur brain?
What is this mbok?
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by yaki84: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kingkamal:
approve the contract as minister under which act?
Abi are u not aware contract sum above 50mill dolls is being table@at fec for approval?
Is buhari as min for petroleum the federal executive council?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by ChangetheChange: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
[sup][/sup]
buffalowings:
Someone that is not in the right state of mind was signing contracts
Doped up on morphine and dextrose saline drips

Signed 640billion nairn contract

I beseech nlers to stop and let that sink in

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Mist100: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
femicyrus:
he handed over power to vice president to become acting President. he did not hand over power as minister of petroleum to the minister of state for petroleum.

By the above Buhari is supposed to seek Osinbajo's approval
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by stevnwigw: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
In a sane country he would be impeached
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by chernest2002: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari do not always read the speech the cabals are writing for him or maybe he don't understand when he read, that is why he don't know that he transferred his powers before traveling thereby making Nigeria a nation ruled by two presidents at a time.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Blue3k(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
This sounds very illegal. Was it Buhari that approved as president or minister of petroleum. See what of FEC.

The Act states that the Minister of Petroleum must be the chairman of the NNPC board. Mr. Buhari is the substantive Minister of Petroleum. But he is allowed by the NNPC law to delegate powers, including chairmanship of the board.
However, the law also allows Mr. Buhari to act concurrently as the chairman of NNPC board even while the appointment of the person he delegated powers to is still valid. 

Legal analyst, Liborous Oshoma, said the president’s action may be “unprocedural” but might not be entirely illegal.”
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by PointZerom: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:
You won't find hardcore zombies on this thread.

cc:sarrki, omenka, madridguy etc come and defend o, mere commissioner was just mere commissioner, he was never acting president.

Add LionDeLeo sarrki passingShot hungerbad NgeneUkwenu. I still tell them that love for Buhari and APC is different from bn a patriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by BERNIMOORE: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Act states that the Minister of Petroleum must be the chairman of the NNPC board. Mr. Buhari is the substantive Minister of Petroleum. But he is allowed by the NNPC law to delegate powers, including chairmanship of the board.
However, the law also allows Mr. Buhari to act concurrently as the chairman of NNPC board even while the appointment of the person he delegated powers to is still valid.
[/quote] Quote that part here Section What? or Remain Another lie Muhhamed, you cant hide pls this is social media so we are waiting for you to quote where the constitution stipulates that ''a president who by a situation he cannot control deemed it fit to surrender his powers to a deputy to act IN FULL CAPACITY still turn around to Summersault in his own full delegation of powers to the Deputy by going through the back door to violate a power he constitutionally relinquish within a stipulated time OUT OF GREEDINESS SIGN A HUGE CONTRACT WHEN THE dEPUTY aCTING FULL CAPACITY PRESIDENT Osinbajo STILL IN full force , oya show us NOW
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Cjrane2: 3:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari and the people he uses as front to loot Nigeria will kill Nigeria with kworruption and fantastic lies on top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker / We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.