Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (38513 Views)

My Dad Gave Me His Blood So I Can Live And He Died - Sierra Leone Lady Recounts / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Am I Wrong To Ask My Ex-husband To Return The Car My Dad Gave Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by vetinosae: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
I felt bad after going through your write up. All hope is not lost. two things I would have loved you considered. I know it may not be easy. Just move on with your life why you watch God fighting for you with results. this is my first advise. let it go. secondly, consider d costs of court processes and time. if you choose this option, there will still be a result. you dad's assets will still be recovered. you made need wisdom to play along with them to admit that your father gave her a job to do. let her or their admission be documented. there after, get a good lawyer to institution a civil proceedings. summary judgement will get you d cash back. with all humility, I have benefited from summary judgement of or liken to your case. l can introduced you to a lawyer in lagos who trashed my case. it is well with you.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Let me ask you a simple question.
If the role was to be reversed and it happened to be your dad owing his boss wife N3m.

Will you pay the money after the demise of your dad?
Your answer to the question will guide you through.
which kind question be this?
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by stankezzy: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
hand d mater over to God , similar thing happened to me , i was repairing my lorry at a workshop , a man came bringing a Belgium lorry engine that was wonderful , i asked the mechanic since my lorry engine is already bad , he said he knows the man that he buys lorry engines for him and his clients , that the man has a house in d city and that he also owns a Nissan geep, so there before the mechanic and a witness i gave d man almost 200k he said he was coming in d next 1hr , waited till evening he did not come , called him he said he was looking for d best for me but tomorrow he will come with it , tomorrow he called and said he was almost comming , waited for he at d mechanic till evening did not see him , called him he said he was coming , towards 5pm i went home , around 10 in d night d mechanic called me that d man was dead , died with my money , no receipt, went to his house , d house they said he owned was not his house but family house , his car a very old dilapidated one , in their house they don't have any thing and the wife and children were crying, d wife said she will pay back but how , she is a house wife it is up to 4 months now , i don't know what to do
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Olayinka777(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

So which is better?

Not getting the truck and the money and getting the truck at hand while looking for a way of clearing it and selling it.

Simple logic
Babe,the best thing is for his mom to appeal and beg them with God's name to refund the money. When it refunded they will know how to make judicious use of it.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Swaggzkid: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bro the lord is yhur strength... Dont loose hope on God, his plans for us are of good. Ah knw tiz hard 2 digest this but hold on to God.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by chukzyfcbb: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
If I tell u what we lost as a result of my dads death. U self go know say people are not to be trusted.
Even Oyibo for Yankee follow scam us
refused to pay us the equivalent of the goods stored in their warehouse abroad,
we lost containers at the wharf due to demurrage incurred due to absent shipping documents from a supposed trusted agent

I can relate to your story because it happened to my late dad too, although we were lucky that the dealer came with a cheque although he had bought the car. He just brought the cheque because of how Good he and my dad was.

So don't say she hasn't bought the truck, she may have done that like in my late dads case, all you need to is let other top key pole in your family be aware so they can pile pressure on her to vomit the money.

In the end you can only but hope because you don't have proof
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Ipfreely: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

Abeg leave os out of your lies
Both families are complications
stop disturbing us with the already bad economy

Silly comment.
Pretty sure you weren't coerced to follow this story in any way.
Three guesses about the state of mind of this individual.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Bullet1234(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
the said truck is not in Nigeria, but Ireland. And this woman didn't buy any truck, she's just lying. she only said that because she wanted to buy herself more time
on a second thought I don't think I want to get involve as it easy for Nigerians to tag someone a bad name. Sorry
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by mekaboy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Get in touch with the king of kings. The all mighty Jehovah. He is not called the father of the fatherless for nothing.

Consecrate yourself, fast for 3 days, call on him. And you will see his finger at work.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Young man your story is sad but that's life. The adage...the heart of man is wicked... is coming to play in your life.

How are you sure this man is not responsible for your Dads illness that led to his death?

Forget this money and move on with your life, there is hope for you if you are alive. Let this injustice be a propeller to your success.

Work hard and tomorrow these same people kids will serve you.

Forget the truck and money!
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Kaymaxine(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
All the story no bother me.
The one wey bother me na d part wey ur uncles sold ur dads private car
How come
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by adetayo234: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
what's there to ship when she didn't buy it?

You talk like an idiot. She said she has bought, then tell her to ship what she has bought. Why are you talking like an slowpoke?
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by geraldfavour(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
go to human right fm abuja or u cal 09099887700 de wil help fast
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by cooljoe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
djeezy:
Since the transaction wasn't written down, you can try and record conversations. Also this falls under parol contract hence enforceable. Ensure to find out if there are parties who evidenced when your dad paid this money or in talks with them. The manner in which to recover your money would depend on whether they are admitting oweing the 3 Million or not. I am a lawyer, can't type much here. Contact me let me tell you what to do for free.
Hian. ds one na pro bono abi
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by djeezy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
how do I contact you please?
Send me a PM. Can't reveal my contact details here.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by djeezy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
cooljoe:
Hian. ds one na pro bono abi
Yes o. Make i help the guy.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by TeeWelz: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
Advice Needed Please. Help

Good morning nairalanders. I've brought a family issue which has been causing chaos and most likely will cause mayhem because great lacerations are now being involved.

My dad worked in a law firm and also had a truck that he employed an old man to handle and he paid him monthly. The truck was used in carrying commodities for people within Lagos state. The business was booming well and my dad immediately paid money to his boss's wife whom lives in Dublin with her children to get another in order to make it 2. My dad's boss is a lawyer and the legal procedures were made in order to get this vehicle down to Nigeria. The vehicle is over about 3million.

Unfortunately, the old man my dad employed had an accident with the truck and destroyed lots of properties and many people were injured. To cap it all, one person died. This stupid old man would have spent the rest of his life in jail or even sentenced to death but my dad did everything he could to get him out. The vehicle was in the police custody and it was virtually beyond repair.

My dad had no interest in this business anymore. And mind you, my dad's boss's wife hadn't bought this vehicle, as she only had the money with her. Why my dad didn't collect the money back immediately is what I can't comprehend.

Later that year, my dad got sick and passed on the following year. We called this woman after a year and she said she has bought the vehicle and she's gonna have to sell it in order to refund the money. I'm sure she's lying cause she never bought it when my dad was alive so, why would she buy it now? Of what use is it?

She and her husband, my dad's boss, were very close friends of my dad and I see no reason why they should suddenly possess such greedy trait. Even my uncles who sold my dad's personal car and used the money for themselves are not saying anything about the matter.

My mother called the husband last month and he sent 50,000 saying we should manage it that the vehicle money would come out very soon. I told my mother not to collect the money but she did because she was badly in need of money. These people are rich, so why is 3m something hard to sort out.

My mum had been calling the man making threats and I told her to calm that we can't fight them because we don't have the documents to show the transactions of the money between my dad and his boss's wife. I'm sure my dad's boss has it because my dad lived with him. Immediately my dad died, all his things in his room had been moved out by this lawyer.

Please, what do you suggest we do in a situation like this?
I'd advice that u put your matter before God, fast and pray about this so u'd get a perfect solution cos u have no proof to show for the transaction plus your Dad who ought to fight for this is late....so let God interfere.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Olayinka777(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
geraldfavour:
go to human right fm abuja or u cal 09099887700 de wil help fast
great suggestion! @OP pls do exactly as advised. They will sure assist your family to recover the money.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by NCANpatroller: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
felzylix:
I really wouldn't like to derail this thread, but i can't help it...
I need you guys' help on this...

HELP A NAIRALANDER WIN AN AWARD PLEASE!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_k21fl8UK/
#Osuncorpers
#Nextratedsuperstar
please follow the link below and like the picture to make your vote count.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_k21fl8UK/
it wouldn't cost you a thing, please make it count...
You re mad!
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Mustiboy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:

You talk like an idiot. She said she has bought, then tell her to ship what she has bought. Why are you talking like an slowpoke?
you could have said that without insults, couldn't you?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Mustiboy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bullet1234:
on a second thought I don't think I want to get involve as it easy for Nigerians to tag someone a bad name. Sorry
I don't understand you. I never asked for anything but your advice. so, what are you getting involved in?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by riadrims(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you are in Lagos, get in touch with Office of the public defender and they can help for free
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by djeezy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
how do I contact you please?
check your mail. I sent you my contact
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by persius555(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Make sure you have audio recording of your phone conversation with your late dad's boss. This will be your tangible evidence in court.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by adetayo234: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
you could have said that without insults, couldn't you?

You got me angry. I mean, it is simple logic. You said she should refund and she said she had bought the vehicle. Then tell her to send the vehicle. It is that simple. You shouldn't care whether she is lying or not. Send what you said you have bought, simple.
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Mustiboy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:

You got me angry. I mean, it is simple logic. You said she should refund and she said she had bought the vehicle. Then tell her to send the vehicle. It is that simple. You shouldn't care whether she is lying or not. Send what you said you have bought, simple.
it's not as easy as you think. the money involved in clearing the vehicle Is not a child's play

1 Like

Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by adetayo234: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
I understand
Mustiboy:
it's not as easy as you think. the money involved in clearing the vehicle Is not a child's play
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by felzylix(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
NCANpatroller:

You re mad!

i wouldn't take offence in this, apparently you just showed how much you are educated
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Geeflow(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
I will advice at this point you go on African insurance (babalawo's place). simple
Re: My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead by Kingxway: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
thanks. that's what we're gonna have to tell her to do with the way things are going.
Make sure you record everything discussed between you and them as evidence, should the matter goes beyond the way it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Higher Education And The Female Child / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.