Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Rice Delivery Nationwide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Delivery Nationwide (449 Views)

I Need 50bags Of Rice Delivery To Abeokuta For 19k Only / Paddy Rice Delivery Needed / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rice Delivery Nationwide by Ademascot: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2017
rice delivery to anyhwere in nigeria at afordable price. 07065050371 (call &watapp)
Re: Rice Delivery Nationwide by musalfk: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2017
don't advertise what you don't have.
Re: Rice Delivery Nationwide by elysian777: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Bro my little piece of advice for you.
If you want to sell anything on Nairaland. You have to give details information,like where you are located,what kind of rice you are selling, why you think they should buy from you,your price.
Also the issue of trust comes in,you don't expect people to just send money to a faceless person.
Is it pay before delivery, or pay on delivery. Try and give as much as possible info.
You might as well upload pix of you at the warehouse with the bags of rice.
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be At The Lagos Int'l Trade Fair? / Acres Of Land Beside A River Available For Rent/lease / I Need Food Dryer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.