Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (55489 Views)

Photos: Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By 21,780 Teachers In Kaduna / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / Checkout The Primary Four Questions 21,780 Teachers Failed In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by asagbaesiri: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
kay29000:
shocked But these questions are kinda hard for a primary 4 student o!
a basic 4 pupil will answer this questions with ease!
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by kay29000(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
1Dray:

My primary 3 niece will answer those questions correctly

Okay, I have heard you. You answer these questions...

#What is the name of the current minister of education

#State three functions of the skeleton

#Write the full meaning of UBEC

Please be honest and don't use Google.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by kay29000(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2017
asagbaesiri:
a basic 4 pupil will answer this questions with ease!

Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Evablizin:
grin grin grin

Kikikikikiki,i strongly believe that oga at the top will fail this exam woefully even the performance of the teachers will be better than his.
you're a fool
His not a teacher biko
If you know how intelligent and brilliant the man is, you Won't say that
Omo Igbo
flatron

1 Like

Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by 1Dray(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
kay29000:

Olodo spotted!
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by sunsewa16: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2017
the above thread abi issue is one of the two reasons Nigeria is backward and in this terrible state we are now, illiterates notherners has been presiding over the affairs of Nigeria in all sections of the nation since independence both in executive and corporate leadership enmeshed with corruption,the second albatross on the nation.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Evablizin(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
bamidelee:
you're a fool His not a teacher biko If you know how intelligent and brilliant the man is, you Won't say that Omo Igbo flatron
lol,abeg sowie nau,no vex to much,i meant no harm.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by kay29000(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
1Dray:

Olodo spotted!

You are the real olodo, cos u don't know the answers to those questions and you are using defense mechanism to cover that up.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=61307809]I am here trying to imagine the number of Ekiti teachers that will pass. grin grin grin grin[/quote

Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Our educational system especially in d northern region is a joke.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by olugabbie(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will equally fail this exam eventhough he has a doctorate degree. He is d dumbest Doctor i v eva seen.
Evablizin:
grin grin grin

Kikikikikiki,i strongly believe that oga at the top will fail this exam woefully even the performance of the teachers will be better than his.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Evablizin:
lol,abeg sowie nau,no vex to much,i meant no harm.
you're too young for that
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Pstcozzy: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
chriskosherbal:
The government should find a way to fix them in non teaching areas instead of sacking ,cos the adverse effect of sacking that number of people given that some of those individuals are bread winners in thier respective family will be disastrous to the Society at large...

Like sweeping the streets of their various local govt you mean, cos that's the only thing I'm sure they can do. A teacher that can't pass these simple exam questions is not fit to work in any office.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by oenamaus1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mynd44:
I am here trying to imagine the number of Ekiti teachers that will pass. grin grin grin grin
Ekiti teachers are not mediocre dimwit.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by sofiaelvis(f): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
what are they teaching the student if they can't answer this questions
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by sylviaeo(f): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:
buhari dirty pant fall on them.
ABOKI NO DEY WEAR BOXERS TALK MORE OF PANT. SO BUHARI SHOKOTO FALL ON THEM
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Scailz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mynd44:
I am here trying to imagine the number of Ekiti teachers that will pass. grin grin grin grin
I swear na there you Bleep up!! Big time
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
sylviaeo:
ABOKI NO DEY WEAR BOXERS TALK MORE OF PANT. SO BUHARI SHOKOTO FALL ON THEM

ha-ha-ha

you slayed it....

1 Like

Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Stevebamdex(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mynd44:
Why should you use ekiti teachers as an example?
If fayose sees this ehn,you might be a gonner grin
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by umarshehu58(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Built2last:
The north is backward in everything.

sad but true.

they hold juicy positions from 1960 till date but south is 100 years ahead in everything except suicide bombing
Which of the South? East or West?
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by dionysus7: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
kode12:

I beg to differ here, and let me say your first paragraph and the second are rather misaligned. With the massive failures of these teachers which evidently and is also the reason students from the north fair badly in PUME, don't you think it would be counterproductive reducing the PUME scores or UME scores to cater for them? If they cannot gain admission based on merit, don't you think it'd be better some form post secondary remediation scheme is put in place to bolster them academically instead of throwing them up cheaply into the university system where they'd be unable to cope or at best pay their way through school either in cash or in kind to corrupt lecturers? Reducing PUME cutoff is a very bad idea, with only short term ethereal benefits that would in the long run aggravated the already bad situation.
sure lowering their UTME cutoff isn't the solution, i was being sarcastic...the leaders dont care about the education, all they know is to be in an important position, you need to have say Bsc, they're basically just messing with the system to suit them...another branch in our level of corruption

1 Like

Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by 1Dray(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
kay29000:

You are the real olodo, cos u don't know the answers to those questions and you are using defense mechanism to cover that up.

You think everyone is like you? That you don't know the answers doesn't mean others won't know it? Were you not one of those that party all day and won't touch their books... Ending up copying from others during exams and sorting lecturers to pass. I met a lot of you types during school days. Half baked graduates... The type that won't teach in mere primary school not to talk of secondary school, because they have nothing to offer.

Sorry to burst your bubble, we ain't all like you.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by osifred(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
chriskosherbal:
The government should find a way to fix them in non teaching areas instead of sacking ,cos the adverse effect of sacking that number of people given that some of those individuals are bread winners in thier respective family will be disastrous to the Society at large...

This is how you people encourage mediocrity. They should be sacked and replaced for a better educational system. This is how I went to a magistrate court yesterday for age declaration and the two persons that attended to me couldn't differentiate cousin and niece. They both insisted that a cousin can't be a girl and for that reason my aunt's female child is my niece.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by godox2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Built2last:
The north is backward in everything.

sad but true.

they hold juicy positions from 1960 till date but south is 100 years ahead in everything except suicide bombing

100 years ahead in;
Kidnapping,
Armed robbery,
Baby factories,
Drug trafficking,
Money rituals, ......................................................... and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnn the list is endless. Ask developers for details.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by toggy: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why won't they fail. Even the government has failed his people.
Are they motivated to even research and develop?
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by FrankGiel: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
kay29000:
shocked But these questions are kinda hard for a primary 4 student o!
u need to check their syllabus.. Its okay..
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by kay29000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
1Dray:

You think everyone is like you? That you don't know the answers doesn't mean others won't know it? Were you not one of those that party all day and won't touch their books... Ending up copying from others during exams and sorting lecturers to pass. I met a lot of you types during school days. Half baked graduates... The type that won't teach in mere primary school not to talk of secondary school, because they have nothing to offer.

Sorry to burst your bubble, we ain't all like you.

Damnit! How can you be so daft and be a Nas fan at the same time.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by 1Dray(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
kay29000:

Damnit! How can you be so daft and be a Nas fan at the same time.

We can't all be olodos! Deal with that.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by MrSly(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
North shouldn't be the yardstick for measuring anything. They are always backward. TRUTHBETOLD
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
not that difficult
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Ogurube: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is why they needed southern teachers and students to teach their wards and raise their education standards via the Federal schools. Alas, their northernization and pogroms turned counter-productive.
Re: See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna by Ovamboland(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
frosbel2:

Trust me many Southern teachers will also fail the test !

You think she will pass this test?
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhn8n7ysz9s [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.