Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon (1803 Views)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / Beware: Mr Dare Oluwasegun Is A Scam / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by newbride: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2010
Please be aware never use this man to send money to anywhere he collects your money and gives unlimited excuses i have been chasing him since december its one excuse after the other these are his numbers 07828860474 and 07548130479. His company name is Fieglobus.
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by OBLONG(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2010
lmao!!!
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by newbride: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2010
OBLONG y u dey laugh this thing dey pain me if was in nigeria he would have been in kirikiri, thats y i love that country
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by amarilo: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
where is his office address and which bank he use in Nigeria,
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by janykute: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
newbride:

Please be aware never use this man to send money to anywhere he collects your money and gives unlimited excuses i have been chasing him since december its one excuse after the other these are his numbers 07828860474 and 07548130479. His company name is Fieglobus.
why not report him to the police if you have the evidence that you gave him some money to transfer for you?
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by ITHANKGOD: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Janykute its unfortunate things do not work like that in the uk, the police will tell u it is a civil matter and does not involve the police unless u go there to create trouble and someone else calls the police in which case u may get arrested for disturbing the peace and may even get into further trouble. But if u have to follow the proper process it is mad u may end up losing more money and not getting ur money back. the best thing will be for this guy to provide this guy's details as he has done to prevent others from falling prey of this man. SO SPREAD HIM AROUND. HIS ADDREES AND BUSINESS NAME WILL HELP.
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by newbride: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
I'm still trying to get the address of his business but the name is Fieglobus
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by DisGuy: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2010
ITHANKGOD:

@Janykute its unfortunate things do not work like that in the uk, the police will tell u it is a civil matter and does not involve the police unless u go there to create trouble and someone else calls the police in which case u may get arrested for disturbing the peace and may even get into further trouble. But if u have to follow the proper process it is mad u may end up losing more money and not getting your money back. the best thing will be for this guy to provide this guy's details as he has done to prevent others from falling prey of this man. SO SPREAD HIM AROUND. HIS ADDREES AND BUSINESS NAME WILL HELP.

Big Lie!!! you have a receipt and he is not denying it why would they ignore you?
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
newbride:

I'm still trying to get the address of his business but the name is Fieglobus

You mean you gave him money to transfer for you and yet you dont know the address of his business?
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by bolanle1987: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
for all of you that have been scamed by mr simeon(fieglobus) i know his home address and a lot more thing about him that can get you closer to getting your money. contact me on 07961285673
Re: Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon by toyemz(f): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2012
@Dis guy

Big Lie!!! you have a receipt and he is not denying it why would they ignore you?

True
all he has to do is mention Nigerian scam and they are on it like a hot
cake

@Op
seriously though where is he based in London?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience / Meet The Top Three Richest Women In Africa-see How Many Nigerians / President Buhari Orders Closure Of All Shoprite Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.