Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out (983 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by Womenlifetoday(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am a baby mama with two kids. The father of my children was really sweet, loving and caring until recently. Its really true you can't predict a man's attitude especially when he is financially buoyant. This man has been living a life of pretense, when we were together we visited several countries, went shopping daily, had hot sex, a time came and I really thought he was an Angel sent from heaven. On a very good day, he proposed to me and I was super happy.
To shorten my story, the wedding day came but he was nowhere to be found. I received a call after the supposed wedding day, when I picked, it was him.

In his words, he called to apologise for what he has put me through, that he couldn't go through the wedding no more because he is married already. That what he had for Me was lust not love. That he just realized. And as for the babies I had for him, he would take responsibility by sending money to me monthly for their upkeep. That I should find a place in my heart to forgive him.
Now, the sight of my kids upset me each moment. I get upset at any slightest provocation. I call them names because I want them to share in my pain.
Honestly, I wish their father was here with us but he belongs to someone else and I'm really pained.

Please I really need your advice @womenlifetoday as I don't want to take laws into my hands.

Please no abusive comment advice only .

Share your story with us @ womenlifetoday@gmail.com

Follow Us On http://www.womenlifetoday.com/grooming/moment-with-wlt/the-sight-of-my-kids-upset-me-each-moment-nigerian-baby-mama-cry-out/

Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
congratulations lady!!!

the prospect of getting incomes from three sources is just there four you.
They are:
from you babies daddy
get a job for yourself
your potential new husband.
wow! money fall on you. ¤shesweetdie¤ I love you like honey!

1 Like

Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by uzoormah(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
When u dey do, u no kw abi
Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by SAMBARRY: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nkan n be

When you weren't born yesterday you should know we're no longer in an era of love or loyalty.when a man says good morning you should have done confirmation,verification,reconfirmation and be tripple sure he's not married

Abi you're one of those girls looking at men's fingers to check ring?
As if you don't know they consider the ring as hinderance

Peel dear.obani kobaje.solution is to go and dump the babies with the motherless babies and still be collecting money to live your life

Lessons learnt.trust yourself

A man knows who he wants to marry from the one he wants to use as toothpick from the very first day.you should have verified that.

Moreover if a man can take you to his house to show your to his parents don't be deceived.you might not be the one it's a 90s gimmick

Pele dear.these men are more cunny than you think so you should have protected yourself because if you come to sm to cry the men and the women suffering in silence will laugh you to scorn while they go home to nurse their own pain

The only person in this world that can love you unconditionally is God and your mother.every other person showing you love IS very conditional

3 Likes

Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by lilmax(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
if I talk now them go say I dey judge
Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by darlenese(f): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
take laws into your hands. foolish girl.
Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by Adaumunocha(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
She should pray

1 Like

Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by Alennsar(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Nkan n be

When you weren't born yesterday you should know we're no longer in an era of love or loyalty.when a man says good morning you should have done confirmation,verification,reconfirmation and be tripple sure he's not married

Abi you're one of those girls looking at men's fingers to check ring?
As if you don't know they consider the ring as hinderance

Peel dear.obani kobaje.solution is to go and dump the babies with the motherless babies and still be collecting money to live your life

Lessons learnt.trust yourself

A man knows who he wants to marry from the one he wants to use as toothpick from the very first day.you should have verified that.

Moreover if a man can take you to his house to show your to his parents don't be deceived.you might not be the one it's a 90s gimmick

Pele dear.these men are more cunny than you think so you should have protected yourself because if you come to sm to cry the men and the women suffering in silence will laugh you to scorn while they go home to nurse their own pain

The only person in this world that can love you unconditionally is God and your mother.every other person showing you love IS very conditional

hahaha! enu yin dun jor. but seriously dats not d end of her life.

1 Like

Re: The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out by Divay22(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please you have to stop calling them names,they might feel traumatized if you continue..
Rather see this kids as a blessing from God, forget their dad and give them a chance in your life...
Calling them names won't solve the issue but you're hurting yourself and hurting them also.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? / closed / Ride in style for free with TAXIFY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.